What do you think about Iridium Browser?

What do you think about Iridium Browser?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

any browser based on a buggy obsolete chromium version is an accident waiting to happen

German botnet

German botnet, """""""open""""""" source means shit when no one will actually go through all of it

Iridium is pretty much the best browser. Has some best practices by default.

I using lynx to post this, if you aren't using it, you're a faggot horse cock loving Jewish newfie faggot from the planet poptart.

Outdated and probably german botnet.
Just use normal chromium with disabled autocompletion on omnibox and default search engine set to startpage or lxquick.
You can also completely prevent chromium from connecting with google's severs via hosts file if you're extra autistic, but keep in mind that you won't be able to download or update browser addons.

different flavour of a well known botnet

iridium, chromium, opera, brave, Vivaldi all share something in common that makes them top contenders for best browsers. the thing that holds them together may surprise you.

its in fact this browser right there on the left. they all originated off that, kinda leaving it in the dust.

but once that dust clears, it becomes clear the OG webkit browser is the most lean, battery efficient, fastest, least resource hogging amazingly optimized browser there is. if you used this when there was a windows version, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

I don't trust german

shit
use ungoogled chromium

>not using elinks

what about yandex
the mobile version even has extensions, something not even chrome has
the downside is being closed-source

It's an actual russian botnet.

it has webRTC

just install the non-webRTC chromium instead

>ungoogled chromium
what?

Ich dir auch net.

github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium

how do I get rid of the lite version of qwant and get the normal version?

I have chromium block javascript, but I have added qwant.com as exception (allowed)

still get redirected to lite.qwant.com

German federal police botnet just like Telegram

>just like Telegram
got anything to back that up with? because I may have sent a lot of 2dloli to my friend with telegram

Bunch of ISIS terrorist used telegram and got their ass busted in a bunch of yuro countries, and that guy who ran over the german cucks with the truck was on the radar cause he had contacted ISIS recruiters over Telegram.

oh ok. nothing I do is illegal or fishy so I'm alright.

HELP