How did the Russians become the greatest hackers in the world? Is there any way we can defend against them?

How did the Russians become the greatest hackers in the world? Is there any way we can defend against them?

Other urls found in this thread:

95.213.11.129/tatiana.exe
nbcnews.com/video/california-man-tests-positive-for-caffeine-charged-with-dui-842573891701
threatconnect.com/company/leadership/
threatconnect.com/guccifer-2-0-dnc-hack-fancy-bears/
threatconnect.com/company/intelligence-research-team/
telegraph.co.uk/education/leaguetables/10488555/OECD-education-report-subject-results-in-full.html
theguardian.com/world/2013/jun/23/edward-snowden-nsa-files-timeline
nytimes.com/2013/08/18/magazine/laura-poitras-snowden.html
theguardian.com/commentisfree/series/glenn-greenwald-security-liberty
theguardian.com/us-news/the-nsa-files
spiegel.de/international/topic/nsa_spying_scandal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you the US government?

For the last fucking time there was no hacking. Liberals are just fucking retards that have stupid passwords.

Not falling for cheap phishing scams

>albania virus: pls help american I am not good enough to be real virus pls attach and send me on my way, regards, albania virus

there is literally nothing to do in russia except drink vodka and hack things

Do you realise how hard it is to hire computer guys when we drug test? Why do you all do drugs? They're illegal!

it's just one man, this putin guy

They hacked Hillary's email server but only leaked fake news.

Russians can't even read English, how the fuck can they use a computer?

they can cyka blyat

Pretty much this. Most Russian have godawful English, they can neither write nor speak it properly. Even Pajeets are better than slavshit, because they can at least write it properly, their pronunciation can be pretty horrid, but that's not important in this age when most correspondence is done via the Internet.

it's easier to enter the matrix and see everything in binary if you took some lsd.

What's happening, I am a lone pretty girl searching funny man friend to hang out ))

reply me if you would like to get my photos. Have a nice time ;)

/thread

#NotMyPresident

i've only been hacked by the chinese

Remember Russians are no better than Niggers.

India was a British colony, you dingus. Of course Pajeet is capable of english.

magnets

>have money
>pay someone to leak shit

That's a pretty stupid image and you a clearly a socially inept scote.

THIS

Hy я жe этo кaк-тo дeлaю.

you need to go back
>>>lgbt

pls gib photo

Because interacting with nothing but computers for 80% of your waking life is actually torture. How else do we manage such suffering?

This is why I am a raging caffeine addict.

See this is why nobody likes working for you Uncle Sam. You're lame as fuck.

you need to go back
>>>outside

this
>muh russian stuxnet took over the voting machines
or
>muh russia phished us and released info that makes us look bad

I like to have funny time :X
95.213.11.129/tatiana.exe

>caffeine
>drug

that's where bears are

the gay kind

California is now charging people with DUIs when they're high on caffeine.
nbcnews.com/video/california-man-tests-positive-for-caffeine-charged-with-dui-842573891701

What's this shit?

Slavrunes.

vodka runes

Drugs support dissent, rape and murder. I don't understand why anyone would do them.

This!. I hope someone bans alcohol and tobacco (sugar and caffeine aren't strong enough)

You are being haxxed rite nao, kiddo.
Don't mess with russkies

does this mean that if you drink soda/coffee while driving you can be pulled over?

No. But if you're pinging way too hard because you drank 5 redbulls the hour before. I'm sure the police would then do something about it.

I have heard that Utah does the same shit because Utah is a fucking retarded state

>How did the Russians become the greatest hackers in the world?

Vodka and amphetamines.

in the previous thread, someone posted links to some blogposts in threatconnect.com
does anyone even know who these people are?
threatconnect.com/company/leadership/

threatconnect.com/guccifer-2-0-dnc-hack-fancy-bears/
all their posts are made by their "THREATCONNECT RESEARCH TEAM"
threatconnect.com/company/intelligence-research-team/

Americans believe because they have a failing educational system every other country does. The average American is literally at the mental development level of a young adult. The only reason you people survive is because you have well paid intelligent people making shit easy to use.

Just as an example, in Florida hundreds of people die when a hurricane comes along because people run their generators inside their garages.

USA isn't even in the top 20 in reading, math and science.

>inb4 jokes and rationalizations

Forgot link

telegraph.co.uk/education/leaguetables/10488555/OECD-education-report-subject-results-in-full.html

don't you dare criticize them poor butterflies

I have a different impression, though that's if we're not talking about russians in general.
If you want to be up to date with tech or science, or internet in general, you'll have no choice but to use english.

it was phishing, not quite the same thing, plus they got into the RNC too but didn't leak anything

America still employs the greatest hackers in the world.

>sent from my jew-supporting Facebook account

This is the most autistic shit i have heard all fucking day

I watched the video. The caffeine is not the issue. The district attorney thinks he was on some other drug that wasn't tested for.

The caffeine just makes for a quirky, clickable headline.

Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by 3 million votes. Trump is illegitimate.

How many of those votes were through non US citizen motor voters?

>implying russia isn't the british colony
Try again.

>have shit-tier protection because you're using a server in a bathroom closet for work email
>receive a phishing email from Prince Google telling you to give your password
>give it without thinking twice
>don't change it when your IT guys catch wind of it and tell you to
>all the shady shit and classified info going on in your email is leaked to foreign governments, wikileaks, shitposting trolls and anyone else who cares to look
>AW JESUS RUSSIAN SUPER HACKERS, CYBER WARFARE NOW
There's literally nothing about this whole thing that isn't bullshit. There's no possible defense when people with that much power and information are that fucking incompetent.

Bam, and like that, the victim has been hacked!

trump won the popular vote by 7.5 million, idiot.

what planet do you even live on?

>implying brittn isn't pakistan colony

>How did the Russians become the greatest scapegoats in the world?

Ftfy.

Also because the caricature of the frothing mouth terrorist has become counter-productive with open border policies that are being pushed.

Nobody cares about her irrelevant xbox achievement.

The IT guy didn't find anything though. The FBI had to call and tell them, but he thought it was a hoax.

>I am able to read your runes
>You have no idea of what I say
>russkies: 1, americans: 0
Who am I quoting?

Try again Hitler

how is japan so safe?

Because while the westerners are focused on muh mobile apps and web development, russian and chinese programmers are focused on much more interesting problems, like security, OSes, low level programming, etc. It's just a different culture, one that isn't afraid on tackling hard problems even if they don't bring immediate economic results.

kinda on-topic:
let's remember the Snowden docs:
here's some more history
theguardian.com/world/2013/jun/23/edward-snowden-nsa-files-timeline
nytimes.com/2013/08/18/magazine/laura-poitras-snowden.html

and the articles from original publishers of those (Glenn Greenwald and Laura Poitras) (read the articles from older to newer):
theguardian.com/commentisfree/series/glenn-greenwald-security-liberty
theguardian.com/us-news/the-nsa-files
spiegel.de/international/topic/nsa_spying_scandal/

Russian hackers have trained C since child so they are far superior

Хaхa, кpacaвa бpaтюнь, зaпaнчил пиндoca!!

>wants to ban caffeine, the drug that is responsible for the modern age.

russians are natural born hackers

I am more inclined to believe the "Real US programmers can find jobs, but Russians have nothing better to do" argument.

It's kind of amazing how many talented people Russia has and still has a pitifully small economy.

It's a confusing place. Maybe everyone just keeps their shit off-shore.

For every elite American cyber hacker out there, you can pay 10 slavs to squat in a room for the same salary.

Most of the "Russian cyber hacks" are just some retard slav who can barely use a computer being able to trawl the web looking for retarded shit like year+ old exploits that have never been patched, generic admin credentials, you know, shit you could find at age 13 but didn't want to go to jail over.

None. All were valid, legitimate, and intelligent unlike the knuckle-dragging simians who voted for Drumpf.

No. Clinton won by 3 million votes. And that doesn't even include to votes that "disappeared" from voting machines in the rust belt.

How many times were you dropped on your head as a child?

Why the rust belt is disliked though?
They are Americas real economy

lmao russians are retarded and can't hack anything. people just use russian proxies when hacking the US because russia doesn't give a shit

How are those American-made rocket boosters working out for you?

>Clinton won

stopped reading lmao

>It's kind of amazing how many talented people Russia has and still has a pitifully small economy.
What a coincidence, huh?

>Clinton won by 3 million votes
illegals, also you're a fucking retard and probably a jew

>It's kind of amazing how many talented people Russia has and still has a pitifully small economy.
That's what communism does to countries.

Well, if he's a jew he must love Donald Trump aka the Jewcuck.

enough with the popular vote bullshit, it means NOTHING

They're not. Just a bunch of incompetent fucks handling sensitive material.

Yeah, but that wasn't real communism. You see, my perfect and infallible version of communism that hasn't been tried yet...

have you ever thought that, perhaps, they have many talented people BECAUSE of their communist past? and that their problems are that
- people won't trust them... because they are russians?
- they don't have anyone to sell their shit, because no one needs them anyway
surely in the land of braindead consumerism you can convince retards of buying your shit...

go read a history book, niggers

Nah America and Israel are the best hackers. They hack plenty of people and don't even get caught.

>implying russia produces anything worth exporting besides oil and gas

google "brahmos"

I meant civil tech.

That missile looks good, though.

Russians recently stole my Ubisoft account and tried to steal my Steam account as well, but I had 2FA enabled on Steam.

Now I will use 2FA everywhere it's supported. Ubisoft support was really great though and got my shit fixed with no hassle.

kys attention whore

Great math classes in school.

>how is japan so safe?

They have no political interests abroad, so there's no reason to hack them.

>slavshit
Slavs aren't just russians, slavs are half of europe