Speccy and guts rate

Cool computer

Looks good, nice specs too.

Mine

I really enjoyed this proper Sup Forums setup.

10/10

Wow OP. Are you rich or something?

best I've seen thus far

looks really beautiful. specs also enjoyable

guts or gtfo
I got a 6600k instead of a 6700k because I thought gaymen wouldn't use the extra threads and programs that did wouldn't be time-intensive, now I'm playing Forza at 95% CPU usage...

OP here. nah, I worked for this. I'm a waiter in Germany, and I get like 50€ tip a day plus my salary. And my dream is to shoot short movies, etc. and edit them. So I'll need this for 4k footage

And here's proof that I paid too much

And heres my two hard drives
The 730 drive has gone up in price since I bought it years ago, the 600p is a NVME M2 drive but not anything mindblowing imo

how much did you pay?

I don't remember that's the thing
I think it was $1200 with the hard drive. Monitor was $500 refurbished
I got a USB mixer for sound $150
I also got fired the day after I ordered it all

Op:
I payed about 1600€ for this PC and 120€ for a curved meme Samsung Monitor. 70€ for the 2TB Seagate HDD and 35€ for a cheap 120GB SSD

That's a quite ballin CPU and motherboard though, not a budget z170 board and 6600k
Also can't you add 2 more ram sticks and run it in quad channel though?

>this doesn't show how the 600p drops to 125mbps on seq read or write
useless program, why do faggots even use it?

No it holds up rewriting 50GB files back and forth too without throttling, it has speed just not as much as I was expecting

yeah, that would be better. I didn't quite thought about that. The problem is, if I buy more, I have way too much RAM. I'd have to sell those sticks, and buy four 8GiB sticks, and that's too much of an effort for me. But you're right

Sup boys

cute fan

>dont post anything for a week
>now i see they removed (You)
You gotta be shitting me

Here's your ..................

Remove one of the hard drive trays and it'll be perfect.

yeah, because of air circulation. normally, they are removed. I just had nowhere to put them at the moment

Good.
It was getting out of hand with all the edgy little faggots running around spewing as many memes as possible.

rest in peace

she's having a hard time dealing with these 40c days

You went through all the trouble of building and maintaining that loop yet you run your CPU at 4.0ghz? Why? Whats the core/memory clocks on the 1080? Seems like you could have saved a couple hundred dollars by going with air cooling since it seems you may be wasting the water.
Your 6600k should still have almost all of it's value, sell it if you want for an i7. Alternatively you could delid it and push it to 5ghz. Like a real bad ass.
I like your fan
What happened?
I just set my 1060 on fire by accident
mmmm those blue cables and dense components. all the little things on the back of the gpu are arousing.
twenty four logical threads
enough for a logical noose :)
i hate you i cant find gainward or galax here in the us and im not paying 500 eurbux for one from amazon.co.uk
i dont think I've ever taken my computer outside

Yeah you will probably never see it again. I'm curious as fuck, would you mind explaining what happened?

MSI motherboard/10

So, why are you running dual channel when you can run quad

Probably because there's only two sticks

Just fnished this one up, havent installed window yet so no speccy

Don't know if you're still here but computers like yours are absolutely incredible. Can I ask what resources you used to learn about custom loops? How often does it require maintenance? Have you achieved significant performance gains through overclocking or is it for quiet operation and aesthetics?

Thanks! YouTube tutorials, trial and error and some mechanical experience. OC'd the 1080 to 2154mhz and the CPU to 4.6ghz. It does run quieter as well. The radiator fin density keeps the fan speed at like 20% even under load.

Have you considered moding the 1080 for more power? I have a budding interest in overclocking as a hobby and have come across a few methods for it. One is really simple, just apply liquid metal to the shunt resistors to drop their resistance and trick the card into pulling more power. The stock 116% power limit becomes 80 or so in the eyes of the software and card. How much did you invest in that loop? I definitely cannot afford hard tubing like that. Personally I don't require that much hardware because I just play at 1080p 144hz but I desperately want to do a custom loop for the fun of it.

As neato as that would be, I don't want to burn up a perfectly good 1080 by soldering it in the wrong spot. I'm happy with the extra bit of goodie I got out of it.

Hard tubing isn't really that difficult provided you measure twice and cut once. I've had a lot of practice at this point and have redone my loop at least eight times. Also jacked up four or five feet of tubing as well.

As for how much I've put into it, eh. It's like a car you fix up, piece by piece. You never bother to add it up, otherwise you might actually stop and think about how much money you're burning.

All blue themes are underrated

What does your 4790k OC to? I used to get 4.8 on mine but after 2 years I had to bump it down to 4.6. Could probably do 4.7 but that's uneven and it wouldn't make much of a difference.

Thanks for the information. I meant I couldn't afford the hard tubing, it and the fittings are crazy expensive.

The white theme is something of a gad at the moment but that said I'm a sucker for it. Looks great Sup Forumsuy. I have a standard 14nm build, 6600k, 1060, ssd, old case, old psu, no lighting. I'd like to buy a new case, lighting, cable extentions, etc but it would end up costing the same amount I spent on my gpu which means I could sell my 1060 and buy a 1070. I feel like I'll be stuck with ugly, mismatched, parts forever.

How often do you guys clean your shit

Yearly, when I reapply thermal paste. Dust filters on every intake so I never get much.

That is beyond ugly. Reminds me of the interior of a 1980's Mcdonalds. But I see you put a lot of work into it so that's good.

Take a (You).

>looks like the inside of a 1980's McDonald's

He's right, but I still kek'd

That's fucking hideous.

gutsu speccu desu new yearu

>asuka
kys

Same shit different thread. yw for spreading the cancer

how do i reduce gpu sag ?

here is the speccy

Don't buy fuckhuge gpus

>not wanting a lady pleaser

eh

>gtx 1080
>1920x1080/60hz

I'm going to be sick

I agree, but the dotted line thing is just too hard to see. They need to have the whole post highlighted like you can do with 4chanX.

If it wasn't for the white SDD cage I wouldn't have realized it was a bitfenix prodigy. Why no GPU though?

Buy a case where the GPU isn't supported almost supported entirely by the socket if you are that concerned. My FT02 doesn't have this issue due to being mounted perpendicular to the bottom.

i have made so many changes without even bothering to document it.

i should take a picture after i clean it up tomorrow.

but oh well.

well shit, guess i got brain problems again

What year is it? I haven't seen that build since Cyb0rg was here shilling up the place.

its soon to be 2017 my dude.

i have been away for far too long.

Old guts are still guts

uv reactive liquid quickly losing its reactivity. almost no glow anymore after 5 months or so.

shit, old pic

Works for me.

I need a samsung 960 evo soon

Hi there

to many fans and gpu is saging

I dont want to start a thread, but does anyone have a suggested pink or purple case for a girl?

You can never have too much fans.
That said. I was going to get two matching 140 fans as intake but they were out of stock.
Also fixed the sag with a pencil.

I want to upgrade because new gaymes aren't playable on ultra settings anymore, what to get?

New GPU obviously.

rest is still ok?
system is ~4 years old

Why doesn't Speccy see my quad-channel RAM and PCIE SSD?

This thing sucks compared to CPU-Z/GPU-Z

I know my pc is beast

May as well get faster RAM if you have spare cash. But yeah the rest is still good.

your comp is trash

fuck you faggot

yeah fuck you fag that pc is beast he said so

no fuck you

Been a while, took a bit of hiatus from the chans for a bit.

I changed all the internal fans to noctua and added one of the corsair as an external exhaust.

magenta LED lighting works really well inside computers, especially with black interior and white fans

shinji/10

why my 1060 looks with "2048mb"?

fuck off and kill yourself

How new are you?

Speccy hasn't reported vRAM values properly in 3+ years at this point.

and my gtx dont have problems?

Don't fucking tell me that Nvidia pulled the same shit with 1060 like they did with the GTX 970 KEK

No, just look at this
>GTX 1080, 4GB RAM

Obviously no GTX 1080 has 4GB of RAM, but speccy still thinks it does.

Obviously it's a speccy issue.

>1070/6800k
>1080p@60Hz

Every. Fucking. Time. When did Sup Forums become so fucking reddit?