Is this monitor worth it...

Is this monitor worth it? I'm trying to get a really good quality 1080p monitor that I can use for years and this one seems to be the most popular. It's out of stock on most websites and at every place irl. Do you guys have any suggestions for what to get instead? Maybe a better monitor which I haven't heard of?

Other urls found in this thread:

asus.com/us/Monitors/VG248QE/
amazon.com/LG-27UD58-B-27-Inch-Monitor-FreeSync/dp/B01IRQAYPE/ref=cm_cd_al_qh_dp_t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nigger

Epic xD le upvote to you sir

I posted it to bump your poor shitty thread, felt sorry for your fatass

Yes, totally worth it. You didn't even post the specs or at least a link, but who cares?!

Hint: read the fucking sticky of this board and fuck off

Okay here

asus.com/us/Monitors/VG248QE/

It's just a generic TN monitor

The refresh rate is really nice and makes a big difference in games but the colors are absolute shit even with the fix. So I guess it just depends on what you're using it for.

get this
amazon.com/LG-27UD58-B-27-Inch-Monitor-FreeSync/dp/B01IRQAYPE/ref=cm_cd_al_qh_dp_t

If you prioritise refresh rate over colours then sure.

The opposite would be something like U2414H with 60hz and IPS panel.

Go for a BenQ

Had mine for over 5 years no problems whatsoever and built like a tank

It is, I haves it.

DELL P2717H

If you want an actual monitor and not memes.

Or you can get a LG 24GM77 which is newer and keeps a good contrast and acceptable colors even with the strobing enabled

>$350
>1080p
Seems like a meme when monitors are due to rapidly get better in the next few years. I would spend as little as possible and wait until 4k 144hz monitors became affordable and play at 1080p until I had more money.

>no freesync

Pfffhahhahahaha

I would totally prefer that over a 1080p 144hz monitor myself just because it gives more room to work with.

I think there is a case to be made for sticking with 1080p60hz panels and waiting a few years for prices to go down and 4k monitors to hit 144hz.

And then wait another 5 years before GPUs can actually drive such screens in any games.

Too soon for decent freesync/gsync at a good price.
Those fuckers keep dishing out monitors with ansi contrast below fucking 900

No, it's not.

It's a 144hz 1ms monitor, and is one of the best ever made. stfu

There are two 27" 1440p 144Hz FreeSync IPS monitors currently on the market. Both are very expensive though.