The Invention of the Century

A literal panacea; these little sticks have detoxified humanity's dirtiest habit, potentially saving a billion lives.

> no tar
> no smoke
> no carbon monoxide

Cigarettes are a carcinogen cocktail, with over 200 cancer causing chemicals. Smoked tobacco produces smoke, tar and carbon monoxide, which smokers inhale and release into the atmosphere. All of this fucks the environment irreparably, and 1 in 2 tobacco smokers die as a direct result of their habit.

These "mouth fedoras" are literal life savers, and integral to the long-term sustainability of human life on planet earth.

It is no understatement to say these geeky little vapour-sticks may very well be the invention of the century.

Do you agree, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/health/cancer/you-vape-high-levels-formaldehyde-hidden-e-cigs-n290826
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nbcnews.com/health/cancer/you-vape-high-levels-formaldehyde-hidden-e-cigs-n290826
BTFO

Either smoke cigarettes or don't breathe shit in your lungs that isn't air.

Vapes are for fags, mouth breathers, and pussys who don't have enough willpower to quit smokes.

Based mouth fedoras

There's only one substance I'll smoke :^)

vapers are closet homosexuals

>Do you agree, Sup Forums?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm just surprised it took so long to realize you could just boil nicotine
Intelegant meth users have had this technology for years

Only applies to PG juice which is only used by plebs.

basically this

if you're gonna smoke, smoke a cigarette. This way you don't look like a faggot while you slowly kys yourself

>

They found that vaping 3 milligrams of e-cigarette liquid at a high voltage can generate 14 milligrams of loosely affiliated or "hidden" formaldehyde.
k

>kys yourself

You must be over 18 to view this site.

I'll take "cock" for 5,000 Alex

>pussys who don't have enough willpower to quit smokes.
Why do you say shit like this? Do you think it makes you sound impressive? I don't understand.

have you ever had you vape mistaken for lit dynamite?

Now, I should add, there are two known risks with certain vaporizers, and that's with ceramic and silica coils, diacetyl flavouring and certain colourants.

These materials have largely been rejected in the vape industry, but cheap and outdated vaporizers and ejuices, especially from China, contain these toxic components.

The majority of vape kits don't use ceramic or silica coils, and only the lowest-quality ejuices contain diacetyl and toxic colourants.

These components were readily used before their health consequences were known. Reputable companies black-list hazardous materials, which again, or only in the lowest grade and least reputable products.

Vape weed you faggots. Source: a former smoker with literal cancer.

>vapes
>questioning anyone else's age

or it would've if people weren't abandoning the habit in droves.

>put some lemonade into a kettle
>inhale the steam coming out
vape lyfe br0

haha good meme

Welcome to the Naysh

I'm more into cigars (€10+ range only) and Shisha.

>Vapes are for fags, mouth breathers, and pussys who don't have enough willpower to quit smokes.

You sound dumb, i'm planning my purchase next year, no need to poison my body with carbon monoxide.

where did it all go so wrong?

Close. Actually I just smoke crack

>This way you don't look like a faggot while you slowly kys yourself

So uninformed.

I've heard about the formaldehyde controversy before, and I've heard people claim it's not at toxic levels, and others claiming it is.

All I have to say is, the vape industry in North America and Europe are constantly black-listing toxic chemicals and materials from use. They don't want vaping to end up being a killer, it's not good for business, or the crux of their sales pitch, which is that their products won't kill you.

As recently as 2012 substances like diacetyl where common in ejuices, until the health ramifications were known. Now diacetyl is almost unknown of in American and European ejuices.

If vape companies put toxic and deadly things in their products, they piss off potential customers, lose business, and get a terrible reputation. The vape industry has built itself on the claim it doesn't kill it's clientele, so it has to live up to that.

Well I'm glad that these things don't smell as awful as normal cigarettes. It's a nasty sweet smell, but tobacco smells like death so I'll take these any day of the week. I don't smoke, mind you, but there are smokers around me sometimes.

i hate the way they look, but it replaced my expensive smoking habit so whatever

like $5-10 for a bottle that equals a $75 carton of cigs is pretty great

>These "mouth fedoras" are literal life savers

If you're the kind of retard who falls for the smoking meme post 1966, you're life isn't worth saving to be honest

I'd say it went wrong when the sun expanded to encompass the earth's orbit and everything was just burning white in all directions.

>no smoke
>Op's pic
>no smoke

Fuck off.
>Hur dur cigs are bad
>But they look cool
>Imma look cool without smoking bad
>THEY'RE A LIFE CHOICE

Fuck off.

Why don't you just quit that, too, and continue to save even more money.

Was a heavy smoker for 10 years from the age of 16 and have been vaping for 3 months. I feel a lot healthier and am saving heaps of money. I don't do it in public though cause it is pretty lame. Mainly do it whist studying at home.

Smoking was a good way to control population,.

It's water vapor you fucking troglodyte.

It literally isn't smoke.

Open a fucking dictionary and learn the difference between smoke (combusted solid matter) and vapor (heated liquid matter).