Does anybody want a 25 dollar amazon gift card?

Does anybody want a 25 dollar amazon gift card?

i'm the same fag who bought the play card

Yeah gimme gimme gimme
[email protected]

PLEASE LINK IT TO ME

[email protected]

I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER

Yes I want it [email protected] I did not get anything for christmas except some gloves

Who do I give it to???

ME, [email protected]

FIRST TO REPLY

this guy

sent ;)

Fuck you.
You better not be lying you bastard. I feel kinda bad.

give me a minute to send it over senpai

>Muh pity

I'm not even asking for the card and I got literally nothing at all. Spent it alone in fact because I couldn't fly out to my grandma. Those gloves at least came from someone.

How come, friend?

don't give it to him. he's a faggot for trying to win you over with pity.

I'll take it for these dubs

Okay, i know a way to settle this.

one sec

nope nevermind. i'm out of ideaa

fuck you all. help me decide

[email protected]

FIRST AGAIN

>Those gloves at least came from someone.

Yes, a family member... Sheep skin gloves and I even managed to rip them up on the inside of one of them (picture related)... I usually use my bike and I guess the friction on the handle on my bike was too much for it.

I have other gloves though, but it literally lasted me a day of use. I did not get anything else for christmas...

Oh no! Actually I did get some scratch cards... you know those you can scratch and win on... I won like $5

post your cocks. whoever has the better one gets it.

also i'm making it 35 bucks now

>wastes his money on scratch cards

Don't give anything to this guy, OP

Don't give it to that guy, he'll waste them on scratch cards and he's lying about his gloves

Show proof

It was not my money, I got it for christmas. I never gamble, I have a university degree in engineering.

Gambling is just a tax on people who don't know math.

>I don't gamble
>Buys scratch cards

Don't give anything to this deluded guy, OP

I just sent like 50 dollars worth of stuff in the last 30 minutes.

hurry the fuck up

i want to go to bed

post your cocks

I have never bought any scratch cards in my life (as far as I can remember), but I have recieved them as a gift

I am not posting cock, sorry.

I have replied first twice and I have not given some fake story about gloves to steal your money just to waste them on scratch cards.

If you still want to give it to someone afterwards, this is my email again:

[email protected]

your loss. I guess the other user will get it if somebody does take action ;^)

*doesn't
fuck this keyboard

I'll just have to email mrl75930 :^)

you won't get a cock pic from me either, dickpics is like gamling or lying. They all go against my religious belifs so I won't post a dick to pretend either.

Guess you can save those dollars to someone else then... Give it to this asshole [email protected]

Thanks for the support, user

Okay, fine. I'm not religious but I respect your persistence. Sending it over. The gambling user won't get it.

I SENT IT

ENJOY IT YOU BASTARD

YOU EARNED IT

Sweating balls man!

I CAN'T SEE IT

AHHHHHHHHH!

i know. wtf

I know I have money on the card. I just bought a pair of headphones

give me a sec

That's alright, I'll wait!

Nobody is a gambling user here. There is one user (me ) who got some scratch cards for Christmas alongside some gloves (true story by the way, all I got. But I don't really care much about christmas presents. Most of my family knows not to give me anything. Just thought I could use that fact to pull at your heartstrings. But I never gamble [although it is likely a good thing to avoid giving stuff to people who DO gamble.])

Sorry guys. Amazon locked my account. I have to wait till I get a response back from them in the morning. I'm not backing out. I just can't sign in to amazon. Sorry to hype you guys up. I know the feeling and it sucks.

mods pls purge this thread

That's alright.

Just to clarify so I know whether to wait or not, are you sending it to [email protected] or the other guy?

I was going to send it to md5hashing. Fucking amazon.

Thanks, that means I'll wait for tomorrow morning.

Have a nice day and thanks again for doing this!

night dude. sorry about this

Good, because my address [email protected] is a temporary one anyway.

Apologies about the previous arguing and commenting on the gambling, friend. I just need this very much.

Hope you can forgive me.

business is business, I didn't take it personally.