/ p t g /

/ptg/
pajeet edition

Old thread:

>IRC
rizon.net/chat irc.rizon.net #ptg
>Discord
discord.gg/QfS26Mw
>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to shitpost and make fun of noobs/normies and b8ing them into cheating , getting marked or sending us invites at our redundant e-mails, so we may lol after they get b&.
You will be astonished to find actual useful information here, if you are interested in joining the best trackers.

>News?!
Imagine an ocean of autism.

>Have a question?! Good for you! The shit below won't help you but read it anyway.
FAQ: pastebin.com/LQxkS1mU
WIKI: wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
MORE: gitla.in/ptgGuide/ptgGuide/tree/master

>Various tracker IRCs and sites open for signup(some are not available or will be occasionally, it's better to try them out instead of begging for invites, you chicken bitch):
pastebin.com/Gy3MrCDA
opentrackers.org/

>Join the dark side (yes there's a dark side)
Sb-innovation.de (if the staff detect you visited this site you will get b& + tell us all about it :^)

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>A bunch of what.cd buttmad autistic dweebs have been infecting muh comfy /ptg/, ignore them and their shitty OPs
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for "educational" purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites because if you do we will " send ;) "
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/5l6reh/tehconnection_forgot_to_renew_their_domain_again/
vid.me/xWDl
i.imgur.com/6hf3ZM2.jpg
i.imgur.com/M1Gprmd.jpg
imgur.com/a/90yTk
i.imgur.com/4NLsw9a.jpg
i.imgur.com/nh4Hddk.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey 312c we're about to trade invites with a scat fetishist you don't want to miss this!

all that useless text

In all honesty though, shouldn't these threads be on on /t/?

shitty op

We stop Pajeet from shitting in this thread by posting:
>SHOO, SHOO IN THE LOO!
>DON'T BE BITTER WHEN I FLUSH MUH SHITTER!

A punful masterpiece

t. 312c's alternate self 312poo

/t/ is basically the hentai magnet link-trading board user
and it's very slow compared to /ptg/'s usual activity, and would just dominate the board - and as we saw last time, it's not really congruent with the rest of the board's content or community

Agreed, but you should notice that my subject will get around pajeets filtering

oh man, I can't stop laughing from this OP, good job

Ghostleeching -> Pooleeching

You know you don't have to make a new thread as soon as you hit bump limit right?

so it'll be the top thread constantly until 311 posts

Literally no reason for that
I wish reddit would stop ruining Sup Forums already

MY FUCKING SIDES

Read the last thread,

Literally butthurt already

You retards are the worst, I could link you to several 1000+ reply generals on different slow boards that wait until they're on page 8+ so they don't overwhelm the entire board with their shit

Instead you reddit monkeys keep on spamming new threads because you think being on the front page means anything here

>no scat
dissapointed

>SHOO, SHOO IN THE LOO!
>DON'T BE BITTER WHEN I FLUSH MUH SHITTER!

After all the hype and praises and shit, made my way to HDB

>thought there were gonna be so many exclusive stuff
>every good encod is leaked on other trackers as soon as uploaded
>so shitty ratio system and rules
>mfw all that effort was for shit

So the only goal tracker left for me is DB9 , someone please answer this questions before i try to get in

>so is it about all styles of underground dance music like from techno to grime ?
>cause i heard it's mostly about drum and bass
>can you find all the major releases of year from all styles in it ?
>are there good collages like some on wcd?
>i am gonna still need nodata.tv if i get in?

And any idea how to get there?

if you have to ask, you won't get in

>disappointed
The scat gave this general some sort of glamour and mystery.

how to get on hdb?

>so is it about all styles of underground dance music like from techno to grime ?
yes, but still mostly dn'b, dub, dubstep, jungle, etc. There isn't as much house/techno as what.cd had
>can you find all the major releases of year from all styles in it ?
No, again mostly the above
>are there good collages like some on wcd?
yes
>i am gonna still need nodata.tv if i get in?
no idea what this is

>scat
I hope danny didn't see any of that disgraceful filth

look he got some new art

Daniel is against the rules

did he draw that?

nah

xth for ab is kebab

Kek.

watch

My only regret is that I will never see 312c's look of disgust as he scrolls down last thread.

>implying that scat is not dan's fetish

>implying he has fetishes
he's asexual remember

cuuuute!!! c-:

Literally my neopet

someone needs to print this and frame it

Newfag user from yesterday, difference between private tracker (torrentleech, above) and some shitty public tracker (below)

Am I unlucky or what?

i bought it like all my art

You'll always get more leechers from public shit since there's so many more leechers than seeders.

Maybe don't torrent on your phone

TL is known for its shitty economy and bad reputation. You're better off in IPT even if it has a bad reputation because people are constantly leeching.

>implying a 3-year old golden retwiever pwuppy has fetishes

nala is my waifu

>they don't know Nala is zed's wife

Faecesposter user is my /ptg/fu

>thought there were gonna be so many exclusive stuff
there is
no
>so shitty ratio system and rules
its literally just your classic ratio system except seedboxes don't get freeleech which is good for people who don't pay to pirate
>mfw all that effort was for shit
delete your account

Not really, not all of EA's stuff gets leaked on PTP and UHDB is not allowed to mirror it either for example.

There's a lot of stuff that never makes it out.

As I said yesterday, this is an app to control my seedbox

True, as a newfag I'm trying to build a good s/l ratio, but on TL seems impossible since there are almost 20 seeders per torrent and no leechers at all
I mean fuck, I guess a private tracker is made to keep all these files alive and promote sharing, but here it's pushed to the max at the point you have to strategically choose what you want to download and seed

Anyone knows other private tracker that are opened to registration? I'm willing to put my seedbox to good use

Seedboxes are such a waste on anything except WCD or clones. You might as well level up on MAM while you wait for PTH.

Does TL have a bonus point system?

What's up with TehC?

>Lolita.Vibrator.Torture.1987.DVDRip.x264-HANDJOB.mkv
>x264 / MKV / DVD / 706x472 / Freeleech!

excuse me

forgot to pay fo domain, AGAIN

DELET

reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/5l6reh/tehconnection_forgot_to_renew_their_domain_again/

c u r r y

anyone on TV Vault? is it any good?

On most private trackers, it'll often take months reach a 1:1 ratio on a torrent. You have to be very patient and download strategically at the start. If you're smart, you'll be /setforlyfe/ after a few months.

>j-just because its a 2nd tier tracker (it's not) doesn't make it curry
>this happens again
C U R R Y
We need a new term for these romanian gyypo sites
>DUDE OBSCURE AND CLASSIC TV LMAO
>Doesn't have the farm or there's something about miriram
no its shit

ayy yo what's the best shit to replace Tehconnection my man? I ain't got no time trying to be a faggot buying servers to get into sekrit club or whatever, just hit me with the dope shit yknowhatimean? I don't want no shit encodes neither.

So hit me up my bro

I just very recently started using torrentleech. I had made the account a long time ago but became a power user in a day or so. It wasn't really that hard, I just found a popular torrent that's on torrentleech from some pubic site, donwloaded it from there and started seeding it on torrentleech.

It's literally a pajeet tracker that everyone cheats on.

REMASTERED

they have a whole lot of MST3K DVDs

I can't tell if you're trying to ironically shitpost to hide you embarrassing level of new, or of it's just a shitpost
serious answer: x264.me is a good tertiary tracker for movies

no need to think so hard my dude you don't have a brain for it yknowwhatimean? lmao anyway thanks bro you do me a solid there. Imma hit up my dog danny he's a member at some tracker probably know more about this shit than you do yknowhatimean? thanks bro

Just wait for TehC to come back, they just forgot to renew their domain and the key staff are away for the holidays.

TehC is gone

But user, it's up right now.

What search engine do you use?

Quackgo is apparently botnet

1000 posts is still like 4 threads a day for /ptg/. /t/ has threads from 2015.

ur mom's a botnet LOL!

Go away public scum

>/ptg/ has actually been infilitrated by snitches
the /marked/ meme isn't a meme lads
stay vigilant

Log_PTH_#PTH-Lounge_20161230.log:[22:31:41] This is the best "proof" I have about What.cd : vid.me/xWDl é I'm a web developper and I clear my cache somethings like 234234 a day, so nothing to show except history! Do you think I have a chance or should I just keep drinking guys?
You guys ever worry about leaking too much of a good thing?

danyisill Disabled @ AB

what did they mean by this . . .

Oh hi 312c

jesus christ on the cross

literally who

The diaper furry freak

>average seed time: 4 weeks
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

what the....

shut the fuck up danny is my friend

good god

how is this fucking idiot in PTP and I'm not

>joined 58 mins ago
>disabled
based anime cunts

>member for 5 years
>hasnt uploaded a single torrent

who the fuck puts KG flicks on a seedbox

Joined 5 years 6 months ago. PTP was literally a dead and a failing tracker then, it was when paperk took over 5 years ago that the tracker really started to get going.

>canadian
>metalhead

Log_PTH_#PTH-Lounge_20161227.log:[20:24:30] While I know this is not proof, it might be worth a chuckle? I'm looking through my old desktop backup archives... i.imgur.com/6hf3ZM2.jpg
Log_PTH_#PTH-Lounge_20161227.log:[20:25:15] Or the scramble when ScT went down i.imgur.com/M1Gprmd.jpg
Log_PTH_#PTH-Lounge_20161227.log:[20:45:05] Oh god, I actually found a picture of me logged into what.cd, but I took the picture because there was a bug and it's hard to see! imgur.com/a/90yTk
Log_PTH_#PTH-Lounge_20161227.log:[20:55:08] chrislovessushi, How about a screenshot of my SceneTorrents(RIP) account ;) i.imgur.com/4NLsw9a.jpg
Log_PTH_#PTH-Lounge_20161227.log:[20:56:26] i.imgur.com/nh4Hddk.png

top kek

Kek!