Why do murrifats and auslards need air conditioners...

Why do murrifats and auslards need air conditioners? Are they really that fat and stupid to understand how to open a window?

Is that the same reason why they drive automatics?

because the air outside is hotter than inside, opening a window does jack shit

You seem to be on the wrong board you dumb yurofaggot.

Most populous areas in the United States are located within areas that are equivalent to North Africa average temperature wise.

Australia regularly gets 40°C all year round

Where do you live. How hot does it get on an average summer day there.

I live in Florida, and while our power was out for the week after a hurricane it was averaging 85 degrees fahrenheit (29.5 C) in the house, with all windows open. This is naturally not impossible to tolerate, but my dogs were suffering.

On top of this, humidity lingered around the 80% mark. You'll recall that air conditioning pulls humidity out of the air, too. It was difficult to work up the energy to do anything but lay around and read. And Florida is this warm for maybe 8 months out of the year.

This is why we need air conditioning.

>go on a plane
>they always have the AC cranked down to nearly sub zero temperatures
>get sick every fucking time

>fucking retard doesn't know you cant get a cold from being cold
you were already sick you fucking dumbass

Clapistan is much further south than Yurop.

:^)

Because global warming made it too hot.

>tfw south ameripoor
>tfw its 43° outside
>tfw no point of getting an AC bcs power goes out at least twice a week
>no space to get a pool

why live

This has to be the shittiest troll I've ever seen.

A warm house is a moldy house :3

>power was out for the week
> my dogs were suffering
So,only your feet were hot? That sounds like a medical issue or maybe try wearing lightweight coton socks.

Dogs are animals.

>29.5 C
>hot

kys

>kill yourself because I'm better at being poor than you are

>being cold lowers your defenses
>this of course has nothing to do with being sick

Poo goes in loo, Pajeet.

29.5 is way above optimal room temperature. Anyone who says it's comfortable is lying.

Argentina?

ITT: some pajeet too poor to afford an air conditioner

>how to open a window?
I don't use Windows you ignorant boob.

This. In summer, I close all blinds/windows/etc and let the natural air do as much as it can. But air can get stale, so I turn on air conditioning.

If I open the windows, the temperature increases about 10-30 degrees cause hot as fuck outside.

18c is as warm as I will go

Comfort and convenience.
So yes, the same reason most people (excluding those who really enjoy driving) drive automatics.
Why complicate a basic task? Why shun a more comfortable environment?
Apparently it's uncommon to even have an automatic dryer in most of Europe, which baffles me. It's almost as if you take pride in having basic tasks take longer and be less convenient and comfortable.
The real question then is; why aren't you all using GNU/Linux?

Yes
Greetings my white friend

No shit, but I'm pretty sure he was talking about the animals. Literally never heard someone actually call their feet dogs before.

this is the temperature at which the enzymes in your body and brain start to denature and you become dead / retarded

Old people say it all of the time.
Old black people call them "dawgs", iirc.

We don't need them, we like them. Huge difference.

weirdly*, during the winter, the americas are colder than the same latitude places of europe

*it's not actually weird, it's just the way the air currents work differently with the different land mass and oceans