Ryzen overclocks to 5Ghz on air

>Ryzen overclocks to 5Ghz on air

JEWTEL ON SUICIDE WATCH.

wccftech.com/ryzen-overclocks-cpchardware-5ghz-on-air-tease/

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20150413165626/http://wccftech.com/rumor-amd-phenom-iv-x12-170-baeca-25nm-cpu-leaked-features-12-cores-6-ghz-core-clock-am4-socket-compatbility/
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/PEBCAK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ONE (punch) CORE
>UNSTABLE

AMD IPC 8 CORES = INTEL IPC 4 CORES

THEN

5Ghz in 1 AMD Core = 2.5Ghz in 1 INTEL CORE

checkmate poolists

lul i trol u

Pretty sure they had 5ghz chips on the FX9000 series too.

Only 1 Core was enabled.

Instead of waiting to be disappointed when ryzen gets finally released just grab any intel K cpu they all can do 5ghz on air EASY and enjoy IPC GOODNESS.

Kaby Lake also overclocks very well when cores disabled.

It is useless but for something like i3 Kaby Lake overclocking is actually interesting

Forgot pic.

Zen won't hit 5ghz overclocks on an 8 core part, most likely it will max out around 4ghz.

>any intel K cpu they all can do 5ghz on air EASY and enjoy IPC GOODNESS.

just like bullshit like every i5 2500k oc to 4.5ghz? no thanks i will never fell for OC meme again from both Intel and Amd. Since both companies and people keep shilling how great they oc but in reality it's total doshit

>just like bullshit like every i5 2500k oc to 4.5ghz?

how is that bullshit? it's truth. if you can't get a 2500k or 2600k to 4.5ghz then it's simply a case of PEBKAC.

>PEBKAC
what did he meant by that

>PEBKAC
explain user

newfags detected

>wccftech

While I want Zen to be fuckin great, if you go to that shithole you're fuckin retarded. They will publish ANYTHING for clicks.

ANYTHING. web.archive.org/web/20150413165626/http://wccftech.com/rumor-amd-phenom-iv-x12-170-baeca-25nm-cpu-leaked-features-12-cores-6-ghz-core-clock-am4-socket-compatbility/

>for a single core
lmao

Why don't you faggots stop being new and go back to normieville?

problem exists between keyboard and chair

Problem exists between keyboard and computer

Those things require water cooling.

fuck this board filled w 13 year olds

>dae le PEBCUá ŽCK
Fuck off

my usb cable is the problem?

The highest OC atm is an AMD chip at 8GHz. Will Ryzen get to 10GHz?

Other, more reputable, publications confirmed it but it's only on one core. But they said it's because the VRM of their board was the limit, not the CPU itself. We'll have to wait for actual releases and high-end motherboards to see how well RyZen OCs.

It's not just a Sup Forums thing, this entire site is filled with idiot underages

Just think next time you get in some pointless Sup Forums argument there's a huge chance that person hasn't even finished school yet

obviously, you needed a bluetooth keyboard

>Ryzen can only OC on 1 core

I still don't get all those shitty articles and shilling. They aren't based on anything you can really trust and you'll people will just act
>b-but that wasn't what they promised!
>t-that's not the price they told us!
>t-that's not the performances they told us!
When ofc, AMD said nothing at all.
Same goes for other companies, but for some reason people doesn't care and try to give nvidia or intel some impossible performance / price.

It's "Keyboard and Chair", the computer doesn't sit behind you for you to be between them.

It can also mean 'behind keyboard and computer'

>Can only overclock 1 core

AYYMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT

It can, but the "official" meaning and all of its derivatives usually involve chairs:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/PEBCAK

but you don't sit behind the keyboard or pc, you sit in front of it. hurrr durrrrr.

> implying a dogshit company can suddenly build a competitive cpu out of nowhere

it's always the poorest idiots that get tricked into wasting money on dying bullshit

This AMD is true shit historically weaker than Intel

where can I find benchmarks to compare 10 year old CPUs (eg Athlon X2) to modern ULV/Atom shit?

Should I post those 8GHz Pentium 4 benchmarks or something? Frequency is nothing without the IPC, and this is a moot point until the release.

||
||
V

>WCCFtech

>IPC has something to do with the number of cores
Ask your parents to unbirth you.

i7 2600k overclocks to 5GHz on air. Everyone BTFO