>Had the phone for 45 minutes
>Literally slipped off my lap because its so slippery
>Already have a scratch

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>not using case

>using case

>Defiling the most beautiful phone ever produced with case

Feeling alright, user?

Why do you need two lenses? Does it shoot in 3D?

>wanting a beat to hell phone

Like it or not, smartphones are generally fragile. It's either use a case or have a scratched up/broken phone

>what is a glass screen protection for the front and back
>what is a bumper

A bumper already throws off the look and feel of the whole thing, might as well get a case at that point

Is malware honorable?

It doesn't even get scratched up much if you're not a clumsy idiot. Since most people get new phones every year or two, it's nicer to enjoy the thinness and feel of bare metal of your disposable technology. Unless the camera juts out, in which case I guess you have to get a case.

I think it has something to do with being able to more easily manipulate depth of field in the photos.

Dis Samsung sue them yet?

Lol. My s7 is scratch resistant as fuck.

Zuk z2 pro doesn't have this problem. The glass back is very grippy and it's never slipped.

how do you deal with emui?

>BUYING A GLASS PHONE

This is why I got the Axon 7

I have pic related and I know that feel. but I'm just too scared to not use one

it's fucking great. and emui 5 is even better

>have 5c
>no case
>barely a scratch in it

phones aren't fragile. you're just a clumsy fucker

ever hear of transparent clear case?

Had the phone since middle of November and dropped it like 30 times. Other than being a fingerprint magnet, I have no issues with it.

>mfw fuckers get scammed into buying the newest "thinnest" phone ever every year
>mfw they go out instantly and buy armour plated cases to stop their phones breaking in half on day 1
>mfw they end up with a phone thicker than the brick I had in the 90s

I have the same phone, it's slippery but i've never dropped it.

Also, black one is the best color.

holy shit that's not a shop

It actually has some really cool technologies, but it looks bizarre

Are Huawei and Honor the same thing?
I bought the Huawei GR5 and love it but when I look it up all I find is the Honor 5X

I fumbled my S7 getting out of the car the other day, my case flipped itself open, and the phone landed right on its screen.

I just noticed that there's a hairline crack running all the way across the screen, about where the keyboard is. First time I've ever actually cracked a phone screen. The LCD seems fine so I guess now I have to go get new glass before the crack fucks up the panel.

>using cases
Absolutely
Disgusting

Is that a Chinese Pixel?

>have sĀ“Samsung S5 mini
>drop it from very high cupboard
>tiny nook on the chrome coated plastic
>everything works
>happened more than once always same result
>feels good
>Pic unrelated