Sup Forums, how do you completely say "fuck you" to google and other botnet trackers?

Sup Forums, how do you completely say "fuck you" to google and other botnet trackers?

is pic related enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=863246
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>is pic related enough?

no, you need to do pic related at google hq at the same time

>no umatrix
nope

Do you think you can?

Why did you black out some addons?

Not privacy related

Sadly This, OP, it's futile

By simply using the captcha (even the legacy one) you already sent tracking info to google (the captcha's owned by google)

bump

Nothing pisses a botnet off more than installing gentoo

>not buying a pass with bitcoin

Just get umatrix instead of self-destructing cookies and random agent spoofer

but why can't we oblige gookmoot to make some privacy respecting captchas? we forced him to bring back (you)s after all

PIWIK does Captchas, and they were in talks with Mewt way back when, but Mewt went with Google, because something something da joos. And now Mewt works for Google.

TL;DR time to shill Piwik?

anything is better than google desu

You're missing (at least) the following:

>CanvasBlocker
Set RNG to Persistent, this way it stays the same during the entire browser session (i.e. until you retard the browser) which makes it more difficult to tell you're spoofing it compared to changing it on each API request.

>No Enumerable Extensions
To hide your installed addons, I think 20% or something have no addons at all so it doesn't contribute to make your more fingerprintable.

>No Resource URI Leak
See bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=863246

>SmartReferer
Will send referer only within the same domain. You could block sending referer completely but breaks some sites.

Just uBlock Origin and uMatrix goes a long way though since nearly all websites rely on a third-party website for tracking.

Not op but thx

>Not using NoScript
2017-1

Isn't that the place where Hillary was supposed to give her acceptance speech as president-elect?

>Sup Forums - Technology

i mean why dont you give up. What are you trying to hide anyway. Clearly not important enough if u are not using tor bundle a proxy a vpn and have no script enabled and java disabled fully.

What the fuck is a botnet?

the rule against allowing entangling object's such as nets in battle bots.