2016+1

>2016+1
>still not using latest razer products
you are poor/braindead if you do not use/own any razer products

i installed gentoo as my peripherals.

I didn't exactly buy into the Razer meme as much as I just wanted a M+KB. They haven't failed me at all other than me dumping coffee into my older Blackwidow a few months back and smashing my Chroma Deathadder last night.

Oh boy. I sure love paying $150 for chinkshit switches.

got a blackwidow chroma for christmas, I wouldn't pay for it myself, but as a gift it's pretty good. their newer switches aren't that bad, and the lighting and effects are pretty sweet.

Almost looks like my wife's son.

who the fuck gets paid to shillpost in new years? holy fuck

Well I kind of like their laptops. The death adder is sworn by some people but I'm a logitech fag and the g403 has my heart right now. I kind of like that $200 USB mic they sell but I'd go with a samson over that. I want them to refocus on their roots and put out some new mice. Their designs are really simple but to be fair some of them look decent and it would be cool to see them enter the case market.

I like to reply to shit posts seriously for some reason.

I've been using logitech mice for over a decade, but their quality has dropped off lately. I recently got a death adder chroma and I think it's great. I feels really good, and I works well also, but time will tell how it holds up.

The only thing I miss about the logitech is the freewheeling scroll wheel. I thought it was a must have, but I honestly don't miss it as much as I thought I would. The software is pretty good too.

I think the main turnoff about Razer products is their hideous logo and ricer aesthetics, they are otherwise very good products. When the blackwidow keyboards came out, they had some dodgy switches, they went to a different manufacturer and put the improved switches in all of their keyboards from that point forward.

Please don't reproduce
I met many retarded people in my years on this site but you easily made it into the top 10 with this

You actually don't understand shit, so please let me give you this one advice, and please take it:
You are horribly stupid and it hurts, don't ever try to spread the shit you believe to know about anything ever again.

Now please try to think about the shit you're telling us here for at least 5 minutes and maybe you find the giant flaws in your logic all by yourself.
No one is here to give you private lessons. Maybe google "How to buy mice?".
If you still don't get it then, just kill yourself

look everyone, a neckbeard in his mom's basement jealous of all the sweet poon I get with my razer peripherals.

did you post that with your model M and intellimouse 2.0?

I bought a Razer mouse a while ago, hoping to find a decently high-end mouse that would last a while, and that was at least *technically* good.

Boy it was a mistake. I can live with the ricer looks, and managed to turn off the light. But the sensor is complete shit, it does not work at all without me taping a piece of paper to my (already entirely non-reflective) desk.

I'm still looking for a non-broken rugged laser mouse. Without luck.

Roccat military optical

I'm not a gaymer and even if i was i hate the aesthetics of razer stuff

Razer is overpriced shit, go shill somewhere elsr

AliExpress DeathAdder reporting in. Had to install shitware to turn off the silly LEDs but the mouse itself is comfy.

zowie ec2-a

no gamer shit, no software, just 5 buttons, next to no glowing parts, rather small, look is based on intellimouse, solid quality parts

the razer mice are finde for about 6-24months, than they usually fall apart.
most of the time its either the mouse wheel or the left or right button that breaks.
dunno, the use rather cheap parts I suppose which is retarded considering the price tag.

I also hate that whole progamer image shit they try to throw down everyone throats. I would feel ashamed using razer products nowadays.

What the industry really needs are gamer-non-gamer mice. Shit you acutally want to use for gaming without that retarded gamer rice shit just like the zowie.

I use a blackwidow ultimate that I got before they made their own switches, and a naga chroma. Before the chroma, I had a naga hex. My mousepad is a vespula. I've literally never had a problem with any of it, and it was all significantly cheaper than other mechanical keyboards or gaymen mice, and I like the rigid mouse pad.

I understand razer is le funnay meme, but I don't really understand why.

>but I don't really understand why.
cheap build quality
their products break for most people after a very short amount of time, often not even a year and considering the price they charge for their stuff, its not okey.

its not normal to buy a new mouse or keyboard every 1-2 years, that kinda stuff is supposed to last many many years.

>their products break for most people after a very short amount of time, often not even a year and considering the price they charge for their stuff, its not okey.
I'm working in retail. Over a year now. Don't think I ever had a customer complaining about a razor product.

again, I've been using razer products for like 5 or 6 years, and I've never had one break.
Are the people that break them the same retards that throw their controllers against the wall when they're mad or eat at their computer and get food and jizz all over their peripherals?

I bought a Razer Blackwidow and a Mamba(IIRC) a few years ago.

The first battery in the mouse died in a few weeks, the replacement lasted a few months before dying. It works alright plugged in, but I'm sure I could get something better for half the price. I have no complaints with the keyboard.

Look at amazon customer reviews compare to other brands.
Their mice usually 'only' get 4/5 stars, a lot of people give them 1 or 2 star because of vaulty parts.

I know amazon user ratings arent representative and whatnot, but for the most part they are.

Just picked up a new razer mouse and looked it up.
620 ratings, 165 are 1,2 or 3 stars, thats 24%. Every 4th person had some kind of problem with their product. How is that shit acceptable considering the hefty price tag?

>wireless mouse

> my wife's son
Cuck

how does your mouse ever last you that long? I guess it's my fault but no matter what mouse I get, I grind it down in

Keyboard - Logitech G510S + new in box spare on shelf
Mouse - Logitech G700S + new in box spare on shelf
Headset - Logitech G930 + two new in box spares on shelf

Having all these things issued and paid for by ones employer - Priceless.

amazon customers are literal retards

How?
I had the naga hex for 3 years before switching to the naga chroma. only reason I switched is I wanted more side buttons, the hex still works fine.

Yeah, I wanted a wireless mouse, so I got one. I would have gotten a wireless keyboard at the time if they had one.

>cherry picking

thats what I found just now for one of their newer mice and the first sentence summarizes every razer product.

>This is my third Razer DeathAdder in about 1.5 years. What you see in these 5 star reviews are people who get the mouse and try it for about a week and realize how awesome this mouse is

> Normal, not extreme usage
> Entire fucking IEM is covered in earwax
I wonder what this fucking cunt considers extreme usage.
God

I have a 12 year old nephew who just loves Razer products. You could probably give him a $1 off aliexpress with a Razer logo on it and he'd love it and praise it.

>still not using latest razer products
Because this is a board for adults, not kids. duh.

Why would either of those things be bad?

Stop pretending you're any better, faggot.

big troll hands, weight lifting, fps games.
bad combination for mouse life expectancy I guess.