ITT: commands that changed your life

ITT: commands that changed your life

$ vimtutor

run

"Take that condom off! I am on the pill!"

And now I have a 3-year-old.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mis take in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>putting your penis in girls' vaginas
wow.

>tfw I see my gf take the pill but I'm still scared she'll get pregnant
>I want to start wearing condoms for double protection, but I can't force myself to go back to them

Alle Juden zu töten

:q

/thread

>/threading your own post

screen/tmux

uname --operating-system

Scary stuff user.
This is why you don't log in as root in the mornings.
Constant scepticism is a bother but in the long run you don't end up with people mining your paycheck for food.

rm -rf /*

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mis take in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

sudo apt install

what happened to apt-get ?

>tfw I want children with my wife, but I am sterile.

compgen -abckA function | grep foo

fortune | cowsay

[…] | xargs -P 0 -n 0 […}

- -n 0
+ -n 1

>tfw so virile that bitches get horrible cramps after spending time with me and forgetting to pull out once gets them pregnant.

filtered uwu

Please stop tripfagging; this isn't reddit.

we're trying to tell him since forever
just give up, you can't fix stupid

logging in as root in the morning is fine because no one who uses linux gets up before lunchtime anyway

It isn't a compelling argument because its based in fantasy.

Plus I like knowing that it pisses you off.

fuck off shitty troll

echo -e '\u0020\u25b2\n\u25b2\u0020\u25b2'

ssh

Just because something hurts your feelings, doesn't make it a troll. Learn 2 basic logic.

htop

cd ../../..

ssh -Y

Which is better?

explain this one

Get a vasectomy.

--no-preserve-root

It's optional

compgen generates possible completion matches :
-a to add alias to the results
-b to add shell buildins
-c to add commands
-k to add reserved keywords
-A to look for a given action, here a function.

"compgen -abckA function" barely gives you all shell commands available.

Then "grep foo" greps the foo.

grep
Can't live without it now.

I would impregnate that qt slavic pie without second though. Are you a fag or something?

apt-cache search

yum search all

man man

nmon

I do not know why I do not see more nmon in desktop/rice threads.

I mean, I think it is better than htop.

list contents of archive - tar tvf

use network compression, scp -C

This

ntfsfix /dev/sda

shutdown

oy vey goyim knows

nice, nmon looks like a pretty neat tool.

I like nload for network in/out graphs.

I'm Never heard of nmon before, but htop is nice for process control (on a shared server, who run what, at what cost, ok I can set the nice higher with only one button)

Pretty useful for a Linux beginner like me

Can nmon do the same thing?

apt-cache show

ipconfig release

Happened to my friend the second time his gf got pregnant.
The first time she wasn't on the pill and but ended up having an abortion, this time she insists she is going to keep it.
Don't trust bitches no matter what. Even if they aren't lying about being on it odds are they'll fuck up taking it by missing a day and not bothering to tell you while you fuck them.

Hi

You seem to have made a bit of a mis take in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chin are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your trip when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous imageboard culture!

Funny joke, but let's be honest... it's just a joke. You're not fooling anyone user.

>you
>putting your penis inside a girl

may not be for you then, I was not actually having a go at you, I also use htop, nmon is way better for logging data to get performance stats, there is a really nice nmon visualizer tool, but I would also agree that nmon wouldn't replace top/htop, but its IMO better for pure performance monitoring.

I will check out nload!
I run nmon from cron on some servers and it is a great way to get decent stats the visualizer is great! but you have to get it separate from the nmon tool.

I think nmon was originally an AIX tool.

If a bitch ever pulls that off on me I'll dump her without any second thoughts. Enjoy getting cucked though faggot, you're basically her personal little banking account at this point.

xargs is really handy, think of it as a "for each" for your scripts

>fucking anything else than boipucci
it was your choice

alias

sed

ctrl+l instead of clear

ps aux

Don't act like you don't know

>language set to pirate
kek, I forgot about that

Did you just assume his sexual partner's gender?

Doesn't work in insert mode (getting out of insert mode is the hard part).

!!

parallel

>implying
Try sudo rm -rf /* without --no-preserve-root if you're so sure of yourself.

>boipucci
>boypoochi

cd..
cd..
cd..
cd code
cd..
cd ..

LOL. You think dumping her somehow absolves you of state enforced child support? Fucking idiot.

I would love to lick her asshole for hours

tmux

Well legally if you could prove she did trick you into impregnating her, what she did it'd be some form of rape or at least some sort of sex crime. The problem is proving it.

This is so true

>Doesn't work in insert mode (getting out of insert mode is the hard part).
wow, we got a vim pro

three year olds are cute
wait till they get to four years old
they start telling you jokes

gksudo

my sides

ty user

screen

tmux

dun fucked up

```
$ ytv
```

Can I insert my dick in your 3-year-old? In a completely non-sexual, non-pedo way.

Doubt it matters in court.
If men can't opt out of parenthood, they can't opt into parenthood.
Why would proving that you were deceived matter when the outcomes are established without concern for circumstances.

format c:

3-year-olds can't take the pill, silly.

>Warning: contains duplicates
>Warning: Some Statistics may not shown
Not aesthetic and gramatically incorrect

How can you not control it?

$ jargon

screen

fortune | figlet | tewisay