This thread is pathetic. It is not about programming...

This thread is pathetic. It is not about programming. It's just a bunch of computers illiterates and first semesters memeing about whatever they just learned.

A quick search shows that most arguments used here are not original and have been copied from some trendy tech blog or other shit site.

The only real programming questions I have seen so far are from beginners(it's fine to be a beginner btw).

This entire site is shit and I don't know why anyone would regularly come here.

First for C

>/dpt/ in the name field
sage

delete this thread now

>Not searchable
>No old thread link
>Shitposting in the OP
Delete this and kill yourself

whose the ugly guy.

Please don't reproduce
I met many retarded people in my years on this site but you easily made it into the top 10 with this

You actually don't understand shit, so please let me give you this one advice, and please take it:
You are horribly stupid and it hurts, don't ever try to spread the shit you believe to know about anything ever again.

Now please try to think about the shit you're telling us here for at least 5 minutes and maybe you find the giant flaws in your logic all by yourself.
No one is here to give you private lessons. Maybe google "How to become an elite hacker?".
If you still don't get it then, just kill yourself

Thanks for this OP, my new year's resolution is to never come here again.

See you next year

>Frogposting
Thank god. We need less of you cancerous fucks here.

I'm just working on averaging a list of integers in C over here.

I-I still have 15 minutes l-left user

Now that the new year is upon us, what technologies are you preparing to learn for 2017?

Don't become one of those autists who are stuck in the past writing C89 forever!

good

it's literally great to be away from /dpt/

i only came here to post the trump "correct" gif and now i'm stuck here ;_;

It's been 2017 for almost 18 hours though.

Already done, mate:
/**
* Averages an array of integers.
* Averages an array of integers, without overflow or conversion to a larger type.
* It is equivalent to the sum of the array, divided by the array's length (rounded towards zero).
* @param n Number of array elements. Must be greater than zero.
* @param arr A pointer to an array of n integers. Must be non-null.
* @return The mean of the array's elements.
*/
int iavg(int n, const int arr[static const n])
{
int avg = 0;

/* A buffer of values that are lost to integer truncation.
* It should always be in the closed interval (-n, n).
*/
int error = 0;

for (int i = 0; i < n; ++i) {
avg += arr[i] / n;

int loss = arr[i] % n;

// error + loss >= n
if (error > 0 && loss > 0 && error >= n - loss) {
// error = (error + loss) - n
error -= n - loss;
++avg;

// error + loss 0 && error < 0)
--avg;

return avg;
}

I think it would not be that bad if it was only one site. Like just a image board. FreeNet didn't get off because being so wide makes it painfully slow.
It could use a web of trust to assign ip addresses to each post. So it would be easy to filter shit posting.

You could also add language specific boards, so it would be faster.

LLVM IR. :)

(\/)
(oo)

Fucks sake forgot name.

Listen kiddo, i bet you couldnt decode a base64 from a binary string. I know all of the encodings and encryptions from the back of my hand. I could send you a virus right now and make your puter that your mommy bought you go byebye. See my display name? Yep, I'm in anonymous. I'm the leader actually. I've ran multiple operations on hidden deepdarknet mIRCs and could onion route your null ping from icmp using tracer-t to dox the site you're currently on. I'm currently telneting your http client ports to send to my kali linux, where I have access to a range of tools, which I'll use each one to slowly dissect your ip address until it becomes 0, you'll be ddos'd for an entire lifetime.

Delete this thread, you stupid fuck.

IDK senpai, maybe aspie.net or xamarin. Gotta suck M$ dick hard.

It's my moment to shine.

It's not fucking searchable.
Someone else is going to create another /dpt/ thinking that there isn't one, and that will be fucking stupid.

I made an image for the next thread.

Yeah this was my initial idea to begin with. "Divide and rule"
(Not implying it's part of my world domination master plan.)

Storing IP doesn't really sound right for an anonymous imageboard. What about IP hashs?

just make another one, we'll move there.
mods won't even know there's a duplicate thread because this one can't be found in the catalog

Why not ionic+angular? It's basically the same effect but it's more used.

I meant Sup Forums as a whole, only thing I'm worried about is missing out on the bleeding edge memes.

Because I already now C# so it'll be a lot easier.

Where is the bitcoin address? I'm gnu to reddit how do I gild really great posts?

NEW THREAD

ABANDON THIS ONE

>bleeding edge memes
I hate this mentality. Fuck oldfags.

speaking of ASP.NET, do i really need a cloud service for some very basic/minimal app backend that's basically just users uploading and downloading a small number of tiny files? a normal web host plan with ASP.NET should be fine for that, no? the horror stories where people on shared hosting plans got shut down by the host all seem to be when they did some retardedly huge tasks like mass email sendouts and doing gorillions of database requests

being away from Sup Forums as a whole is also great

i tend to go to Sup Forums when i'm not really doing anything else to catch up on current events, but Sup Forums has a lot of garbage threads and it's mostly just a waste of time