Retarded buzzwords thread
l'II start:
>cloud
>virtualization

>Haskell

>>virtualization
How is it a buzzword?

16 GiB

It's only purpose is for OS development. Anything else is retarded.

>GNU
>Linux

>bleeding edge

What about a VPS?

>blacks are good at anything
>much games os
>my video editing os

>I am a NEET

OK. Thanks for the info.

>cuck
use fag
>normie
use normalfag

fuck you redditors, yes i mean (you)

VPN
cuck
botnet
coding
harmful
hacking
depreciated

pajeet

>scale

lightweight

>currying

>meme

What about gaymen on Linux?

POL & Steam.

Internet of Things

>devops
>mfw my job is just a meme

>>virtualization
Not a buzzword. You're just too retarded to understand what it is.

>Linux

You never worked in your life, did you?

>mac

You obviously don't know shit. What about when running a webserver on a server with many others?

he obviously hasn't

How about... a, virtual cloud?

retarded

>pentesting

>hackable

> Price–performance ratio

This is how poorfags justify their purchases.

>startup
I HATE IT REEEEEEEEE
FUCKING NU-MALES

Coding.
To call programming "coding" is like calling writing "wording". I probably would be fine with it as a word if used occasionally, but it seems that nearly everyone uses it, sometimes in the wrong context too. I have a similar dislike of "app" because of it's overuse and misuse.

>dumb tripfag

share dem feels

What is resource isolation, platform emulation, privilege separation and shared hosting?

Sup Forums buzzwords:
kekekke linkeks wooddscrews wowoawiewa 3,5 gigs overheating housefireeeees no drivers ultra maximus kekes jew jews jewsss!velodensity flacs wooow 320kbps empeethree transparent java is teh sucks c++ beterrrrr tried rust?mozilla firekeks s shit pale meme qbit stalled memememme darkasmysoul.jpg shark sdcards chnese chink maki maki flavor of the month shitpaosting xdddd noctua value????why do yu hate le yt channel guy(he/she/it is kekkkk)adams apple >>>v > gtti epic performace 10nm benefits heat headatsss boiiii whaddapz freuency respnce kekek;e;e; wow much mpvfoobargalaxylg s7000 showing me le cawk boipucci lelel le mr robot arch le babbie shit why compp crsshing pls halp y not le dumbphone??i got boxwanna c wats inside it
le fell for the ssd meme xcdcd le mayyyymayssss lelellele fell for the(.......)16 memmemem
freedom freeedom freeeeeeeeeeeedom
what you are reffering to as niggerpost is in fact /nigger/shitpost
vistarooni instllerooni windooozer lele lunicki shittt omg woowow le macbook caplele allple touchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This, and "all the things". Literal "haz cheezburger" tier, faggotry.

C/C++

i fell for this bait.

I feel disgusted that I can recognize most of those

Took me a second to recognise the copypasta. When I did, I must admit I had myself a good little angry tirade. I typically don't find 'Internet copypastas' especially annoying or angering, in fact it took me years to stop appreciating the classic 'Navy SEAL' copypasta. Nonetheless, in today's bitter political climate, I find solace in more traditional forms of humour, a little bit of an injection of real comedy in this world full of 'irony' and 'dankness'. Ironically bad jokes are still bad jokes people - NEWSFLASH. This is a bang up unoriginal job, and I hope to see much, much less of you in the future.

>coder

>cuck

Found the cuck.

>dongle