What mouse are you using right now?

What mouse are you using right now?

g400s

This, took it apart and lost a spring a while back but still works fine

G502
Took a few days to get used to but I really like it now. The two extra buttons on the lest mouse button are useless to me though, suggestions for keybinds?

james donkey

Well if you play vidya you can always bind abilties and such. But if not I would have macros for commands like copy, paste, alt tab, ctrl tab and ctrl shift tab. But those are just some of the commands i use the most.

g600, got it as a gift.

g402

Too small for my tastes but the only huge mouses on market are those MMO monstrosities.

DA2013 master race.

Black Microsoft mouse

trackpad

death adder 2013
please don't laugh

>2017
>mouse

MX master, I actually really like it.

>mouse

G400

Sup Forums approved and still running strong

:)

Corsair M65.
It's metal, and doesn't break when it falls, that's good enough for me.

this

g403 prodigy wireless

G402

G502. Not a gift master race

deathadder chroma

I'm using a trackpoint right now.

Scimitar

finalmouse 2016

An incredibly icky Logitech LS1. For the new year, I shall clean it.

MK320 Wireless

Some brand new microsoft my mom found in a drawer on her desk at work, no one remembers who and when it was bought and no one needed one so they told her she could have it.

Before that one I had a tiny wireless verbatim one, shit's cash as fuck.

>g602
>smelly palm after use

a Kone XTD that I bought several years ago for gaymen, still no problem with it, using it for Overwatch which is the only modern FPS worth playing.

Mionix Naos 7000.

Kinzu V3.

Razer Abyssus I bought in 2011.

Apparently their quality took a turn for the worse soon after, but this one works fine.

dwm + vimperator.

Macbook air trackpad

no.

Logitech G Pro
It's neat

This.

I just got it a couple of days ago and I like it.

Razer Deathadder 2013 that I got at a thrift store for $4

G100s a best. Ambi so i can grip my mouse extra tight

Logitech MX Master. It's wonderful.

RAT5

Honestly don't recommend it. It looks good and you can adjust it to fit your hand, but the sensor is shit and the rubber coating melts off after some time.

>It looks good

>using a mouse

G403 - Prodigy - Wired

My thumb

Logitech performance MX. It broke after a year, they were nice enough to just send me a free replacement under warranty. It's heavy and comfy and does what I want which is have back/forward buttons on the side.

a counterfeit razer naga hex.
Not going to pay 100€ for one mouse.

Benq Zowie FK2.
Just werks, no shitty drivers, still has settings.

I would totally recommend it. If you have big hands you might want to check out one of the bigger versions though.

I use them for volume up/down and the two other ones for alt (shift) tab

ECA-1
>Pretty good

Generic one that came with the computer (Dell)

jeway jm-1301 vive le chink

g502 masterrace

infinite spin is le sex

Using an ECA-1 as well, great mice other than the shitty side buttons.

Zowie FK2

Deathadder 2013.

I had an M65 for awhile, but I spilled some candle wax on it and it dripped down inside it and fucked up the scroll wheel.

Was thinking of RMAing it, but I doubt they'd accept it back.

ss rival 300

I'm on my phone so I don't have the picture but it's the one that looks like a stealth jet.

Sucks so much fucking balls. Are the Logitech mx series still pretty much the best?

Zowie FK1

this thing

best thrift-store $2 find

Trackman Marble. Only thing that sucks is that it doesn't have a scroll wheel.

Dell actually used to make a pretty good mouse and keyboard.

The keyboards with the protruding light bar for the caps/numlock lights was so cash and had hod tier rollover for no reason. We used to take them any time we got a chance to use them for Stephania.

CM storm alcor optical

My buddy who uses a trackball set up a macro to scroll whenever he holds ctrl and alt and moves the mouse, you could try that.

I fucking love the g100s, but lately I have encountered some issues with my left click, seems like a pretty common problem with the g100s, have you encountered any related issues with it, like not registering clicks or double clicking?

A roccat kone pure
Apperently i have tiny hands

thinkpad nipple

Logitech M325, and a wired M-series no-wheeler as emergency backup in case battery dies at the worst possible moment.

Roccat Tyon
Pretty comfy, more buttons than I could ever use.

They had a few issues with drivers but they've sorted it out now. Their support is pretty good too.

Also very good Linux support, the driver software is feature complete WRT windows so you get full macro support etc.

for gaymen purposes. the chord gets frayed easy... fucking razer

My nigger

Razer DeathAdder 2013. Need a replacement that won't have dodgy buttons after 2 years like the last 3 Razer mice I had. Any ideas?

4 years old
Peeling rubber paint but still werks

You people complaining about the rubber parts wearing out, just take the plunge and scrape that shit off, then paint it properly with real paint. Rubber feels like shit anyway.

is there paint that's sweat resistant

Ducky Secret. Best mouse.

>Rubber feels like shit anyway.
The shitty rubber coatings on gayming mice feel like shit, yeah. The rubber on MX Master feels great.

Put a coat of lacquer/varnish over it.

g302

FK2

it just werks

Muh nigga.

Though my microswitch is giving out on me, might have to finally open this fucker up to replace it.

G402 right now
G400 on secondary

They feel quite similar, though I appreciate the extra buttons on the G402

Using pic related right now. No fancy gaymer move here.

qft

>2016
>not using a graphics tablet

Dick on touchscreen

Kinzu v2 Pro

I like it.

speedy gonzales

Best mouse ever full stop.

this except overwatch edition cuz every girl calls it cute. (and I lucked out with not having mouse wheel problems on 3.5g deathadder)

g900

Cougar 550M, it's good for big hands.

Logitech m120. It's shit but it works. It usually dies after a couple of years but it only costs 20 dollars and comes with a free keyboard.

The top is an HP m859pu, it has a much higher dpi than the microsoft blue, but has it's own idiosyncrasies.