“I have a boy who’s 10 years old; he can do anything with a computer...

“I have a boy who’s 10 years old; he can do anything with a computer. You want something to really go without detection, write it out and have it sent by courier.”

>autists taking "he can do anything on a computer" literally and gets mad about it

Figures. I remember reading somewhere that you retards take everything literally.

Do you think his son browses Sup Forums?

If Stallman said this you fags would eat it up

couriers are botnet

nobody cares about that, it's a grandparent thing

problem is he believes the 10 year old to be a credible source for his second statement

I'm sorry but where is there room for interpretation?

Hes pandering to an uneducated voter base so he can get away with shit like this

democrats pander to uneducated voter base too, particularly welfare niggers in the hood

You're wrong. Russia hacked the election.

Man
Remember the Microsoft Courier thingie?

It's about how the future generation is way more capable with computers than his old generation thus implying how we need to strengthen our computer security.

Sorry if you're too dumb to understand what he said.

So what happens when trump makes "civilian" encryption illegal, bans open source and starts requiring vetting and licenses to install software development tools to your machine?
Also, removing the Windows from your machine is a giant red flag.

>We gotta stop the hackers at the source!

Encrypt by hand before sending via courier.

make OTP great again

The Sup Forums version of "obummers gonna take muh guns." It's almost as laughable as the news articles about climate change scientists backing up their data and sending it to Canada as if the trump gestapo is about to come in and destroy it any second.

you have to invent meaning for what your dumbass idol says or else it doesn't make sense

what a good little cuck

Just because you're an autist and can't grasp the meaning of a sentence doesn't mean that the rest of us has to have everything spelled out literally.

Yet you have no proof.

The future of 20 years ago is finally arriving

Well, he's not wrong. We use computers for communication because it's convenient, not necessarily because it is more secure. Unless you're encrypting messages, but even then if you're compromised before you write the message it doesn't make much of a difference.

Easier to drop in on a machine than it is to install a spy into top-secret programs.

>It's about how the future generation is way more capable with computers than his old generation
That's hilarious. Computer literacy is at an all time low with future and current generations.

I wish the Trumpstaffel was real. At least it seems like we'll stop wasting fucking money on climate change and transgender bullshit studies. Can't wait till' he gives those faggot bureaucrats the boot like it looks like he is going to do.

Except this one really is gonna happen because computer hacking has become a mainstream issue.
People don't understand computers, yet they're scared of hackers.

I never would have imagined a fucking politician waging campaigns against internet memes they don't like, so don't try to deny that the internet and computers are immune from hamfisted regulation.

tfw no massive government program to commercialize LFTRs

>computer literacy at an all time low

Are you retarded? What the fuck does the masses have to do with anything? Technologically we've never been at the level we're currently at and that level will keep rising you dumb inbred retard.

fact is he is uttering falsehoods. he does not understand technology. he is claiming that fucking paper mail is safer than modern assymetrical encryption.

quit trying to bargain this guy's drivel into something that makes sense because anyone with a modicum of knowledge on the subject can see through it.

he is a deluded moron and so are you.

This isn't your dumb mom not knowing how to use skype, the people who actually do that stuff for 3 letter agencies know what they are doing, its the politicians assigned to committees and the newly elected president which has no clue about how any of it works

>what is quantum computers

There's a competition going on amongst cryptographers in order to generate a cryptographic standard strong enough to combat quantum computers, this implies that the current standards aren't strong enough, genius.

When in the chucklefuck did I ever say something about the knowledge and capability about professional 3 letter agencies?

That's why the president has advisors, idiot.

You said the future gens are more capable than Trump's gen with computers. Truth of the matter is, they're just as bad so what you said was wrong. I wish I still had the study, but that's how it is. You'd think more tech in people's lives have made them more attuned to use tech, but the opposite happens. It makes them lazy and they do not understand fully what tools they use nor how to properly use them.

Trump is right that we need to get our shit together with security, but you can't fix user stupidity, nor can you stop crooks like Hillary who get their IT guys to set up insecure private servers in their fucking basements. Podesta's emails got "hacked" because of a phishing scam and a typo. Wasn't his password something like "p@ssword", too?

They can't even effectively stop pirating despite huge media companies trying to stop it because billions of dollars worth of their shit gets pirated every year.
Hacking is barely an issue compared to gun violence, and not even over 20 kids getting shot to death was enough for any legislation to occur. Feinsteins assault weapons bill failed handily, and more states ended up weakening their firearms laws rather than strengthening them. Currently no one cares about muh Russian hackers except a couple butthurt Hillary supporters (the same people who said "it's impossible to rig an election; trump is going to lose.")

It's not happening.

>implying the NSA doesn't have quantum computers

Okay, I can see that you're an autist so let me spell out what he meant for you:

Future cyber attacks will be more advanced thus we need more advanced security to deal with them.

Do you understand now?

>Do you understand now?
>Trump is right that we need to get our shit together with security
Gee dumb ass, I don't know.

You just "explained" (or fucking made up) what you think he said. In reality Trump doesn't have the patience to deliver a nuanced answer

Do you have brain damage? I never even commented on what Trump said, I commented on what YOU said about what Trump said and why you're basically fucking dumb. Now you're just showing everyone in the thread how retarded you are while you do damage control because you couldn't take 5 seconds to actually read what I posted.

He's right. Everything is botnetted, and even some pretty retarded people can get their hands on exploits.

Smart people don't browse Sup Forums.

1) I'm not the person you replied to
2) you clearly said "Trump is right that we need to get our shit together with security, but you can't fix user stupidity, nor can you stop crooks like Hillary" when he implied or said no such thing
3) Now the whole thread knows ur a fucking brainlet baboon

>Now the whole thread knows ur a fucking brainlet baboon
There's no need to be so rude, sir. We can all have a civilized discussion on these very important matters of the day.

DNC was the one confirmed hacked, not Hillary's basement server. Get your shit straight if you're going to talk politics

I always love when butthurt liberals make threads like this. Eight years is going to be a long time for them!

Climate change research is not a waste of money, and EPA standards are helping us not become a shithole poisonous air trap like parts of China.

the electronic voting machines are not connected to the internet so the actual election results cannot really be 'hacked'

the second story is poorly titled (of course), but the evidence shows that information was purposefully leaked to sway the election in one way

His sons autistic lol

You wish :^)

man, CNN poorly titled a story by accident, you say. they were very apologetic about the misunderstanding and issued a retraction and made sure to exercise care to not mislead people. that's reasona

No wait it was deliberate and they're doing this on purpose to conflate the two because one of these claims is slightly persuasive and the one they want people to believe is about as credible as Hillary is honest.

Also, send the courier through seven unrelated stops around the world before delivering the message.

Whens the last time you been outside user? I dont mean picking up the delivery package of your figurine youre going to hotglue on the internet. I dont mean awkwardly racing through your grocer for a bulk pack of ramen. I mean going outside and talking to people.

its funny because stallman would be right just like trump.

If you want something secure write it down with a one time pad.