Late Night Audio Thrud 2.0

posting lewd naked insides

Other urls found in this thread:

miyajima-lab.com/e-amp.html
atlanta.craigslist.org/wat/ele/5894535136.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was in Japan and got a chance tostop by MiyaJima labratories. too bad I went on a sunday and they were closed

miyajima-lab.com/e-amp.html

>miyajima-lab.com/e-amp.html

so... you're a Tube Man?

so qt

>▶
I'm actually a solid state guy, but hey when In rome.

I have some pics of the dream setup from sony - some 500$ headphones I saw in osaka, lots of stuff but the photos are too big and won't upload here. I'm to busy to research a way to share them but if you can think of some I'll pass them out

sounds like a fun trip

if you have a chance - go to "den den" town in osaka. Its basically akihabara w/out the hype.

ah interesting results on google
looks like the entire town is a department store

This is a blue board nigger, WHERE THE MODS AT

researching emotiva semi-budget higher quality gear

"I guess it comes down to the claim that after years of making audio equioment for "other brands" Jade decided to offer its own brand--Emotiva. To my knowledge the other brands are unmentioned. If the "other brands" were Mark Levinson or Spectral that would be one thing... if the other brands are Dayton and Emerson that would be quite another thing. Don't you think?

Here's a quote: "Emotiva is a direct seller of home theater and audiophile electronics as well as a line of speakers. Emotiva is the in-house brand of a US-based OEM manufacturer of electronics that makes some of the much more pricey products. Founded by Dan Laufman, Emotiva was founded out of his passion for music and home theater with the idea of bringing high-quality, high-end equipment directly to consumers."

I think that you will agree that Emotiva products are HT oriented (blue lights, 12V triggers, filters, processors). Do you see features typical of "audiophile" or "high end" products (no compromise signal paths, oversized power supplies, exotic capacitors, WBT connectors, circuits by the likes of Curl, Otala or Pass, etc.)? Obviously Emotiva offerings are not priced like high end products either--nor should they be. "

guess it was the wrong week for your no-fap resolution

"Well they design their own circuits...so not surprised about the lack of "name designer circuits". They pay homage to audiophiles with a complete line of 2-channel offerings including analog stereo pre, DAC, CD player, speakers, and of course those things called mono-blocks (2 sizes no less).

They do exactly what made ME buy their products (yes mine are HT oriented)....they made them affordable. Are they the best? Some here will say yes (they are for me because I can't afford more). They aren't of course.....they are what they are.

If you need to spend a ton on stuff to feel like you own the BEST then Emotiva is the wrong company for you. If you want GOOD high quality sound for a budget price...BINGO."

next: unaffordable Mark Levinson

for my money this is GOAT

Sony TAZH1ES

this is really my only goal in audiophile equipment acquisition

only 2200 to 2800 US

whew

mark levinson the man

a good mid tier set up thats not astronomically priced (minus the cd player)

substitute music hall for lower priced but compatible emotiva

and up the dali speaker class

this one i found on ebay for $160

wrapping up with a few better speakers

last one
have a great year

Rega Osiris

I feel like I experience so much buyers remorse with audio than other hobbies

I passed up on $200 Paradigm 9se mk3, $100 Paradigm 9se mk3 (shittier condition), $200 Klipsch KG4s, then I missed $300 Polk RTi A9s

now I'm stuck with shitty speakers I'm constantly trying to replace

>Klipsch KG4s
you can still find those on ebay or craigs

>Paradigm/Polk
you can get better than that for $300

unless you just want loud

atlanta.craigslist.org/wat/ele/5894535136.html

I'd say the thing I most want is bass. my room is pan alright size, but I'm limited by certain things. the bookshelves are easily 7ft tall and I'd say each one is several hundred pounds, they can be moved, sure, but they're also full of vinyl and books and other stuff, so moving them would be a pain in the ass

my point is that my room isn't ideal for music and probably can't be unless I rotate everything 90 degrees, so I'm facing the opposite way of the door. but again, I feel like I'm never gonna have an accurate sounding system, so I want something that's bassy at least, which is why I want tower speakers with 8" woofers

Are JOB amplifiers any good? I can't seem to find that much about them online

have one of these its so fucking good but pricey thou 2500

forgot image

A T L A N T A
T
L
A
N
T
A
i'm so lonely it hurts

Vincent 331km it also gets fucking hot tested it at 54 c