I can finally buy Dildos without having to worry about the packaging showing up on my doorstep in a obvious state!

I can finally buy Dildos without having to worry about the packaging showing up on my doorstep in a obvious state!

Other urls found in this thread:

techtimes.com/articles/41601/20150323/netflix-vs-hulu-plus-vs-amazon-prime.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not buying dildo's in your local sex shop
what are you, ashamed?

nothing new, available in Poland since 2011

yeah nothing new

Well it's available to me in my area now, I guess it's crime ridden enough to justify them now.

I bought a dildo and it came in a regular rectangle package??

>Having a local sex shop with niche Dragon dildos

what kind of degenerate place is this?

>degenerate places
>buy niche Dragon dildos online
Successful in life.

only complete perverts buy a niche Dragon Dildo in a store... What will people think?

"That spiked dragon dildo is thicker than your arm."

"Yeah... uh... I am buying it as a joke"

It would be obvious why I walk strange.

Are you living in your Taliban mom's basement or what?

You could always get a PO box and retrieve it there.

>not wanting wyvern dicks in 2017

How much does Bezos pay you for shilling here?

>not preferring the ass-destroying girth of an actual dragon

>wyvern dicks
>not nessie's cock ness monster

We have them in Canada too.

Basically attached to the side of a lot of gas stations because they're open 24/7 and usually pretty secure with people around all the time and lots of lighting.

Is Prime worth it?

Yes. Please give me more money! -- love, Jeff

Canada? Where? I don't see them anywhere. Unless it's downtown Toronto or Vancouver where I am 700 km away from.

Yea just checked. Seems it's only really in Toronto and the surrounding cities

inpost24.ca

There are a bunch of these lockers at various QuikTrips around me

Have to carry the package for half a mile in public instead

We've had these in Finland for ages

We've had these in the UK for years. My uni has one in the accommodation reception, pretty handy.

Depends on what your interest is.
If it's streaming content: techtimes.com/articles/41601/20150323/netflix-vs-hulu-plus-vs-amazon-prime.htm

>The costs are all around the same, but if you want movies, go with Netflix. If you want next-day TV episodes, go with Hulu Plus. If you want free shipping plus a streaming service, go with Amazon Prime.

america as always at least half a decade behind the rest of the world.

We have one of those in the lobby of my apartment in Seattle. It's great to be able to have packages delivered securely while traveling.
My dragon dicks collection has expanded considerably since I've moved here.

Sup Forums - technology

What if I want a crate filled with dragon dildos?

I just make a new account every month and take advantage of the free one month membership. You can use the same card, name, address, and everything. Sometimes I get one month extensions if something happens like a package arriving late.

Everyone orders dildos on Amazon anyway, they just go in a regular box like everything else. I would not recommend getting a packing slip for your dildo order though since that will have your name and address on it.

I do the same thing but with email aliases from my old Uni so I only have to do it every 6 months.

been having these things around year for ages

Enjoy niggers hanging around these places and following anyone with a large or valuable looking package