Edward Snowden

>Edward Snowden
More like Edward snowed-in lmao
Glad Sup Forums finally grew out of the "Snowden was a proponent of liberty" meme.
Fuck that self-righteous ruski martyr.

What makes you think, that Snowden was not a proponent of liberty?

Honestly if I had to choose between breaking out or keeping my mouth shut and collecting serious bank, I would have just kept quiet and taken the money

>guy lives in Hawaii
>$$$

to call him anything other than a proponent of freedumbs is bullshit though, even though we already had things like the patriot act, his actions let us become aware of the truth

Because he openly supported Clinton in the election. Anyone in favor of Clinton cannot be a proponent of liberty.

reminds me of just prior to the soviet collapse.. lots of defectors coming to merikah
think the mericunt defectors will cause the collapse of the corporate run corruptstate that is the US of A?

It's certainly not by supporting Trump that you're a proponent of liberty, go back to Sup Forums

ya trump stands for your freedom. tax cuts to the rich at the expense of the poor is what america was built upon

He betrayed his country. Not just "forgot" to pay taxes treason, HIGH treason. He did this to encourage populist erosion of national security in the form of "whistleblowing", intended to incite mass panic, undermined American cybersecurity, and selfishly pandered to the press to create an air of infamy that stroked his inflated ego.

At the end of the day he's just another double agent, except, despite popular belief, he ultimately betrayed the American people and encouraged legislation that empowered programs he "intended" to expose.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but yeah

Yeah he is an enemy of the politicians in the government but a hero the people.

Last I checked my post didn't mention Trump at all, twats.
>b-b-but if you don't like Queen yassss you must like le cheetoh man

Who would you have supported who could've won then? I wanted Bernie but the DNC didn't, and I couldn't in good conscience vote Trump, not like I had a choice

There's no one to support. I hope for a worldwide disaster that'll throw us all back into isolationism and tribalism. The world is hopeless, and humanity is a meme.

It hasn't been that long since the world actually opened up, and it's still going. Don't you want to let people get used to it, rather than hope to return to a time where wars were common and people had a poor quality of life?

I'd love to hear your argument for this. If he was a doctor he did the equivalent of telling someone they had cancer, not curing it, switching practices, and curing everyone at the new practice. He did nothing for the people besides erecting himself as a paper-thin false prophet. He was and will always be a tool to governments who has no personal agency of his own.

Isolationism could solve the war problem. But if Muslims decide to ass rape Europe or Russia invades another area, then so be it, not my peoples' problem. And things aren't all that bad a century ago. Water was drinkable and livestock wasn't an abomination of nature.

>americucks actually defend spying

lol can't make this up

Have you ever read the papers ?
After the snowdendocs indicent infosec went tits up in creating better tools to protect ourselfs from intelligence agencies.
Also a lot that the general public benefit from.
Also lots and lots of research has been done since then because of leaked information.

This post belongs somewhere else

>don't vote for anyone, life will be shit anyway
This is how you get people voted in who don't align at all with your interests rather than someone who somewhat aligns with your interests.

Seeing as how almost the entirety of the EU is infiltrated by globalist kikes, and every other country is a couple of steps away from being allied with the hip new "terrorist" org then there's no reason not to spy on every other country. The whole spying on our own people bugs me.

>there's no reason not to spy on every other country.

can't wait until trump fucks up and gets nord korea to nuke your shithole once known as america, you arrogant fucktards deserve it

I don't give a fuck about the issues that elected presidents are willing to change. Give me a candidate that will funnel money into planned parenthood (for nigger control), remove gun laws, no longer support Israel, go back to isolationism, and close off citizenship programs then maybe I'll consider them. But none of that matters when Congress can fuck over things and you had no control over their ability to get in office.

Cry more faggot, if you don't like it get better security.

Considering that Trump is completely unqualified for the job, it would not be surprising that Snowden would support Clinton. She might not have been the best candidate (in fact, I'd say that she was the second worst), but she was the most capable of the candidates that had a shot of winning.

I'm not sure how putting more money in planned parenthood would "control the niggers" as you say, what do you mean by that?

>And things aren't all that bad a century ago.
>current year 2017
>current year minus 100= 1917
there was literally a world war.
>not all that bad!
stupid fucking millenial, gtfo.

Any "infosec" company that didn't already know the scope of the NSA's capabilities does not deserve to exist. In fact, they are probably honeypots.

>markets booming
>America is about to have the best four years of recent history
>people are still making up "qualifications" to be president

Most capable of starting a nuclear war with Russia isn't good for business.
Close to 3 million black fetuses have been aborted since the 70s. Let that sink in; the black population had grown by maybe 3 million and another 3 million were never born.
IIRC my country didn't get turned into trenches, so yes pretty good.

I mean grown by 3% of population not 3 million

Presidents for the most part do not control the economy. More important is how shitty he is at foreign policy.

>Obama making EVERY attempt to restart the cold war
>Trump and Putin are great friends and we are mere weeks away from finally having true peace with our Russian counterparts

And? I'm not sure what the problem is, it's not like they're forced or anything, what are the numbers for the white population?

I'd rather not have my country be Russia's bitch, thank you very much. I'd also rather not go to war with China just because our President Elect feels fine cozying up to Taiwan because he can't bother doing any research on how our current foreign policy works.

I'm also not that comfortable with the fact that Trump isn't getting his security briefings daily. This dumb motherfucker needs to do his job. Every single day, even Sunday, listen to your goddamn intelligence agencies and stop fucking re-tweeting people. Being president is a 168 hour a week job. That's right, every hour of your fucking life for the next four years belongs to the country.

If planned parenthood had more funding and could lobby state congresses more effectively they could open more facilities and black abortions would naturally increase. There is no problem, it's great that they self regulate their own population.

>Trump and Putin are great friends and we are mere weeks away from finally having true peace with our Russian counterparts
Said no one with a minuscule grasp of geopolitics ever.

Why would he support someone who called him a traitor and even said he deserves the death sentence? kek

Reminder that the CIA posts on Sup Forums and is doing psychops operations here.

I know this is a bait thread but if you really think someone who says they're a proponent of liberty and exposes a secret-ish government program to collect the whole country's communications in a searchable database and store it forever - if you think that he is not an agent of liberty you're legit a sub70IQ retard

If you disagree I invite you to go live in best korea.

It's a ruse you dolt. Snowden is controlled opposition, and his leaks were an experiment by the intelligence community to prove that the populace doesn't care about privacy.

>If planned parenthood had more funding and could lobby state congresses more effectively they could open more facilities and black abortions would naturally increase. There is no problem, it's great that they self regulate their own population.
Abortions are bad because only people responsible enough to realise they can't support a kid right now get them, or at least the figures should be biased toward these people - meaning that irresponsible retards proliferate at a greater rate, overall decreasing the quality of our genepool.

Most abortion clinics are in minority neighborhoods, that's a plus.

It still makes a significant portion of the population though, it's not like there's only dozen of people who think like this, and having the choice of having an abortion is still better than no choice at all, I feel

Top zozzle. Niggers in Mississippi are literally begging for abortions, and they are smart and are good for the gene pool?

>Top zozzle. Niggers in Mississippi are literally begging for abortions, and they are smart and are good for the gene pool?
Yfw you realise the niggers not getting abortions have more kids, further dumbing down niggers

Nah. The people who get abortions are the people too dumb to use birth control correctly... and a few oddballs who did use it correctly and lucked out anyways.

10 is still less than 20. Unless the government can sterilize all them they'll continue to exist.
>germs still exist why bother with lysol
This is your argument?

No my argument is that birth control and abortions are totally useless at population control in the long run since they just lead to the people who use them being bred out of the gene pool, leaving you with people either unwilling or too stupid to utilise them.

Less is still less, and whatever population that's left over will just be used as target practice by the police t b h.

Now you're being a bit cynical

I don't get why the media made him out to be some genius when he was just a simple sysadmin

I'm being realistic. When you consider the fact that many black males turn to a life of crime (hence how 25% of males go to prison), how they statistically disproportionately attack people and officers, and the general police culture to be wary around them it is not cynical to say they'll be shot. It's a reality.

They didn't know the actual scope, it was all speculating before.
They certainly didn't know everything.

>tfw if you get married or have children you will have to share a world with black people
>you literally have to share a world with criminally minded african americans

If I get my way I'll have 50 acres in the mountains. Won't have to worry about sharing with anybody of any skin color. I may shit on blacks but I am fairly misanthropic in a general sense. Sure I'll shit post with you guys all day, but I dislike real life interactions.

>everybody already knew the scope of NSA hacking
>Snowden committed "HIGH treason" by telling everyone about the hacking

Jesus, get your story straight.

>Glad Sup Forums finally grew out of the "Snowden was a proponent of liberty" meme.
Sup Forums didn't

Maybe you confused this for ?

>quality of our genepool.
as if anyone gives a fuck about humanity as a whole.
the planet has been on a one-way track to doomsville since the industrialization had become prominent. humanity shot itself in the foot, yet at the same time it doesn't matter considering some other worldly object could come crashing our party regardless anyway.
tl;dr humanity sucks, why would anyone want it to grow/thrive?

Sup Forums is very much into snowden memes still
Sup Forums isn't on Sup Forums anymore, not since 2007

>police culture to be wary around them
>implying that is excluse to cops and isn't western culture as a whole
anyone who isn't a retarded americunt and watches shows that aren't flooded with faggotry hollywood is shoving down everyones throat thinks people are just people, like the rest of humanity.
being wary of one group of people is fucking stupid, but makes tonnes of sense when all you see on mtv/bet is guns, drugs, violence, and degenerate idiotic lifestyles, it's no wonder why someone would think this way

>as if anyone gives a fuck about humanity as a whole.
Well idk if I'd say that I do
But I care that people like me (i.e. white non-religious) are breeding at like 1/4 the rate of {catholic south americans, muslims, indians, africans} since this situation does not, on the face of it, seem to bode well for me.

Because we are not a bunch of edgy faggots.

>listen to your goddamn intelligence agencies
this is how wars are started user. intelligence agencies are fucking worthless. i hope trump is smart enough to take everything they bring to him with a grain of salt.