Are there any tech news sites that aren't shit? Or, at the least...

Are there any tech news sites that aren't shit? Or, at the least, don't report on fake political news after it's been retracted?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.coffee
theregister.co.uk
techpowerup.com/
androidpolice.com/
anandtech.com/
gamersnexus.net/
videocardz.com/
wordfence.com/blog/2016/12/russia-malware-ip-hack
theregister.co.uk/
phys.org/nanotech-news/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Breitbart, usually. It does have an alt-right spin to it though.
The most neutral would probably be BBC

news.coffee

>neutral
>BBC
Pick one. Just as far left as CNN

View it all with suspicion. Don't let your emotions rule you, and seek a middle ground. That's about all you can do lately.

Sometimes I don't want to feel alone with my opinions, but everyone relies on a few news organizations for their thoughts, and not having any news actually straddle the middleground between "FUCK DRUMPF" and "PRAISE THE DONALD" gets frustrating.

Hey, trust me, I get it. Try not to put too much faith in the media though, they aren't known for their integrity.

rule PAS_TOOL_PHP_WEB_KIT
{
meta:
description = "PAS TOOL PHP WEB KIT FOUND" strings:
$php = "

theregister.co.uk
My replacement for ARS since they went full retard

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Breitbart

>Breitbart
>neutral
Pick one. Just as far right as The Daily Stormer

good!
right is right
might is right
you are wrong though
Breitbart is way too Jewish not to be neutral

techpowerup.com/
androidpolice.com/
anandtech.com/
gamersnexus.net/
videocardz.com/

The Economist

>Breitbart
Their CEO literally ran the Trump campaign. I'm sure they are 100% impartial.

>(((Breitbart)))

Breitbart is a far right propaganda blog. It's not even a news site ffs.

>BBC
>neutral

I've never seen a joke as good as this.
Let's take the elections as an example.
BBC was very adamant about writing about Trump's wall thing, yet never in any single article was there a mention of Hillary Clinton's floating video of her bragging about supporting the same as a senator.
You'd think that professional journalism would be aware of the vid, and that neutral journalism would indent it in the articles to give a whole picture and a multi-angled view; but apparently BBC is lacking in one of those two areas, heavily.

BBC is more leftist than a cuckold dad taking care of his wife's children while she is out meeting Jamal.

>this is the result of Brit taxpayer money

They ran unbiased articles during the election while CNN Times and FOX were going LOL NAZIS TRUMP IS A RAPIST.

considering that they need page views to survive i guess not..

Turns out this block brings up a publicly available web shell written by some Ukrainian as a testing tool.

wordfence.com/blog/2016/12/russia-malware-ip-hack

Sure they did.

>videocardz

the site that literally pulls +10.000 rumors per minute is being suggested as a non fake news site

>Breitbart
>unbiased

>Are there any tech news sites that aren't shit?
No.

The real issue is how the tech press gate access to their products. If you don't tow the company's line you get your access cut off.

The few sources I generally use:

>theregister.co.uk/
Is OKAY for the most part. They're overly reactionary. But they generally don't cooperate with companies.

>reddit.com/r/hardware
Is an okay place for aggregating CPU/GPU leaks but it is 80% cancer.
The main competition is Sup Forums but it's also 80% cancer. Just depends which you can tolerate. Internet Nazi's who fanboy AMD products, or Internet liberals who fanboy Intel products.

>lwn.net
It is paywalled tho for $5/month but well worth it. If you are a daily/power Linux user. Amazing resource for CS algorithms and hardware optimization. Kernel devs are generally 2-3 years ahead of the most the research world. They were discussing the failure of C11 atomic system 3 years before we got a research paper explaining it with Hoare logic for brain damaged academics.

>anandtech.com
Has gone down hill since anand left. But it is still the best hardware review site.

>wsws.com
Solid logically consistent scientific reporting of the modern world.

I had to remove Times and CNN as news sources in my Google feed because of the unsubstantiated bullshit they were slanging during the election. I don't read them anymore, I consider them no better than a tabloid.

theregister is pretty damned good. Been reading it since about a decade now.

That's WTFtech (AKA Currytech) that puts out dog shit ""rumors"". VC doesn't put out shit.

No one here using Guru3d.com?

I like that site.

I use ZeroHedge.
The most "neutral" that i know in the way that they give you material to think about rather than just forcing an opinion.
More importantly, what i value with them is that they stuff shitloads of sources and documents and links in their articles, and i mean shitloads, and there is a lot that can be learned and understood from them.
In that aspect, they are well ahead of most news sites.

I also like how they are as likely to question Trump as they are to defend him.
There was a good article as of late about Trump also being good for the establishment and a pretty objective view on this election,
despite the feel the gave of being towards Trump's side mainly because they questioned journalism as a whole in how it treated Trump.

phys.org/nanotech-news/
Consumer tech simply has no exciting news.

Muh nigga

>>

Kikebart has never hid that it caters toward the right wing niche. Never. But it absolutely does not report on fake tech news.

Yeah like ABC, OMG RUSSIANS HACKIN OUR ELECTION.

Shit rustles my fucking jimmies so hard, they are like a broken fucking record.

>breitbart tech
>tech news

>well at least they dont hide that they're absurdly biased!

Shit, even something like fucking CNN is less biased than breitbart.