2016 ended

2016 ended.
Where the fuck is my DragonBox Pyra?
Should I wait for some other UMPC linux machine in case they fail?

>what is Nokia N900

>but muh gaymes
>PSP

N900 doesn't have multiple full size USB ports.

Neither does this. Because it's not real.

I can always get older OpenPandora.

Is there a thing like this but you just insert a raspberry pi?

I know such cases exist but I can't remember any names. Pi can't conserve power so it will drain the same amount of power from the battery all the time. No CPU sleep functionality.

faaaaaaaaaaalse faggot

These little linux based computers are mostly pointless.

It's expensive af anyways.

What if you want a phone that runs free software

get a macbook nerd

Last attempt on open source phone sucked ass. I personally owned Openmoko Freerunner.
It had 20 distros available but none of them worked properly as a phone OS.

They're so cool.
I'm probably gonna build one myself.
When I'm 60 and done with my list of current projects.

Get a usb hub and use it to plug a keyboard and mouse into your smartphone, or just use bluetooth.

And how would I use that while standing?

Kill yourself, shit stain.

Straps around your back.

Good idea. You will be looking ridiculous but only half as ridiculous as the guy who bought a pocket sized computer trying to imitate a full size computer.

>You will be looking ridiculous
Debatable

Is that that rail shooter with zombies or is it from the same company?

It's the rail shooter with zombies combined with typeing.

They faster and more accurately you type the faster you shoot.

typing of the dead. used to kick so much ass at that game because i became so fast at typing just from shitposting in web chatrooms in the 90s.

what sort of faggot neckbeard shit is this? what the fuck would you honestly need such a gay looking phone for?

I thought Replicant worked on (ancient) Nexus and Galaxy phones. Quite poorly on the later, but 'worked'.

Holy hell, I thought the typing was just a gameplay mechanic in place of shooting. They actually gave the in-game characters keyboards for typing, the absolute madmen.

user, it's not even a phone. It's a UMPC, which makes it a smartphone without the phone part.

Pyra is vaporware, but the GPD WIN is real.

GPD have their own problems, but they get some respect for actually turning shit out on time and (sometimes) listening to the community.

Typing on this would be a bitch.
t. N900 user

I remember playing this in typing classes in my early school years. Even managed to convince the teacher that this is good.

>Pyra is vaporware
There's literally two or more updates direct from ED every month.

It's right next to the Neo900