Hello Sup Forums fags how do you feel about this?

Just bought a X99 II Mobo , a 6800K and a Titan X pascal , AMA.

Good for you, retard.

The asus x99 deluxe had vrm issues, mine burn after 3 days....

>buying asus
>ever
hope you learned your lesson

OP here , you probably did something retarded with yours.

>t. Asus shill

Jokes aside , if we were to count every single person who had hardware problems , there'd be no end to it. I had problems with corsair before and now avoid it entirely , but some people actually have a decent experience with their products. When it comes to the big brands , I guess it all comes down to whether it's an isolated case or not (can not count it happening to you more than once as two).

>E.g : I once bought a corsair power supply (which overall was deeply respected in the market) , and it fried magnificently with fireworks and all. Somehow didn't lose other hardware

But then:

>Bought astro meme headset because I thought it would last me forever. Start regretting after seeing everyone bashing Astro online. Headset is 4 years old and works as well as it did on day one

I guess it all comes down to anedoctal experiences after all.

Why did you create this thread?

To ascertain the thoughts of Sup Forums on the high end 6th generation chips and nvidia. Bragging is just a bonus.

Do you like that big piece that surrounds the rear I/O stuff? A bunch of new motherboards have it but nobody is talking about it and I don't know what the point of it is.

OP here. As far as I am concerned , it adds another RGB Spot for Asus to advertise its motherboards having "FULL RGB SUPPORT , GREAT FEATURES XD" , covers up some capacitors (which people seem to find ugly for some reason) and covers up the heatsink for added style . But other than that , it's pretty pointless (sometimes makes mounting stuff on the case harder).

I understand, they gave me a new one btw and I have no issue now
>all momboard from the same brand are the same

How much RAM? Also what are you going to be using it all for? Why the 6800K specifically?

64 Gigs of DDR4(4x16 Gig sticks running in quad channel).Not going to use XMP (XMP is cancer).Heavy encoding work and other heavy multitasking related uses. The memory is entirely dedicated to certain applications I use which scale decently with more RAM (though it is a logarithmic curve as the improvements diminish from 32 to 64). I don't have the money to spend on a 6900K and the 6950X and 6850K are memes (the first being a rather expensive meme) ,and since I needed higher single core performance on the side along with extra cores , I picked the 6800K.

>external Wi-Fi antenna
>3 signal leads
>all 3 go to one single antenna
>oh boy that'll work fucking great
>stupid fucking people will be the death of us all

New cards may be announced in a few days at CES 2016.

It is guaranteed that you will see new cards from both AMD and NVIDIA this year.

have fun with your outdated shit in mere months

Are you going to OC the CPU at all and what are you using for cooling?

CPUs aren't going anywhere any time soon, and the 1080 Ti and whatever AMD has likely aren't going to be faster than a Titan XP, at the very least OP will have spent more money than he could have, but it won't be by any means outdated.

I don't see the point of this post.

>58283275
>a GTX titan X being outmatched in the near future
>IPC of 1% for next intel processors
>no other enthusiast class processors on sight
>AMD trying to compete with with NON-ENTHUSIAST 6th and 7th generation processors

??????????????? Nice meeme

Yes I am overclocking it , especially because that's the exact reason the 6850K is irrelevant.Also , yeah I agree with the rest of your post pretty much.

>bought a X99 II Mobo
you fucked up big time, you fit in on this board.

OP Here. Please elaborate.

If I remember correctly, the GTX 460 I got was from ASUS and it broke like a month before the warranty was over. They replaced it with a GTX 480, so I was quite happy.

Asus and EVGA's customer service are awesome. Can't say the same about other brands since I have never had to deal with them myself. Zotac's seems to be shit tier though.

Just bought a GTX 670 and and i7-3770k about 3 years ago.

How does this make you feel? AMA.

Hey OP, good on you for spending money that you've earned on something you'll enjoy.

What display(s) are you going to be powering with this?

>Just
>3 years ago

That aside , how is the GTX 680 faring up?

Undecided. For personal use , I'd like something with a high refresh rate , but when working , a higher quality IPS display eith good colors would be interesting.

>Asus and EVGA's customer service are awesome.
>asus
Are you high? They're one of the worst

It's a 670. It's alright. I can still play most games around high quality. Not worth replacing it just yet. Maybe in another year or two.

Well , I haven't looked at actual statistics , but I myself had a pleasurable experience with them. Again anedoctal experiences in the works , this time making me sound retard.

yeah my ASUS x99 deluxe was a POS sold it.

I don't understand, is there better motherboard manufacturer?

>I myself had a pleasurable experience with them
How long was it until the ass pain went away?

>AMD trying to compete with with NON-ENTHUSIAST 6th and 7th generation processors

>6900k
>non-enthusiast line
Pick one

ASUS Deluxe X99 here, so much better than the Z68 MSI from the last configuration I had. God MSI are so worthless.

IMO the order is EVGA > Asus > Gigabyte > MSI > ASRock > Anything else like Biostar etc.

wait for Ryzen SR7

Biostar is great, you retard

Is your custom loop ready or how will you cool the Titan?

>ama

Go back to r.eddit.

then make like a Biostar and stop POSTing

Such is the life of an AMD user. Always waiting.

Braging about a single card PC that isn't eben workstation grade. If that was your intention you failed.

The new Titan isn't even a complete chip. The Quadro has the full 3840 shaders. Overpriced shit, if you want a Titan then buy unlocked ones, like the Titan Black or old Titan X. Not even 24GB on the new one.