Firefox is dying they said

O am I laffin

And this is only the FF users that didn't install adblock or ublock

Looks dead to me

>More people would rather use Internet Exploder than Firefox.

Keep in mind most IE users are idiots that just use whatever came with their OS.

>1 in 5 uses IE

>And this is only the FF users that didn't install adblock or ublock
????

Google Chrome is the Honda Civic of web browsers

Firefox is the luxury car of web browsers

this

>Firefox is the luxury car of web browsers
Steam car?

>IMPLYING YOUR NOT A IDIOT XD

Runs perfectly fine on my GNU/Linux machine

Hi, how's google paying these days?

BTW each android indetifies itself as "chrome", so your graph is pretty flawed. Firefox is doing just fine.

>no extensions for chrome for android
Is Chromium on android? Does it have extensions? I went with fireshit on Android and it can barely handle 4 tabs, but I basically have to since it's the only browser with extension support.
inb4 some hokey bullshit that uses root to block ads. It's a company phone and if they detect it they'll remotely wipe the phone.

Analytics don't work that well on browsers with ad blocking.

>BTW each android indetifies itself as "chrome"
that would be because Chrome is the default browser

Why would they need a third-party company when they can just get user agent of all visitors from the server logs?

>user
>admin

dsaadsfasda

>imblyin there is malware for le mac os ten

Because implementing a third-party tool is far more easy than implementing it yourself.

> Running as a more priviledged user
> Destroying the whole concept of safety.

Because you get better results by increasing the sample size and monitoring thousands of websites instead of just one that might have a specific audience with a preference for one browser.

firefox is still lacking in the security department, though

e10s ftw

There is no difference from security point of view. With standard user you just will not be able to change system settings or install/delete/update apps.

Firefox is the only fucken browser that consistently crashes on windows, debian AND android.

I really do wonder how in the fuck they are still going. Please don't tell me it's thanks to fucking donations.

Recently switched back to FF after using botnet last 4 years. No issues, lovin' it.