What does Sup Forums think of LG phones?

What does Sup Forums think of LG phones?

I still have a G2, but the battery and USB-port is fucked.
Easily the best older flagship together with the Galaxy S4.

Bootloops, bootloops everywhere

My launch day Nexus 5 is still going strong

10/10

Went to shit from the g4 onwards

Loved my G4 before I left Verizon for Fi. Wife's V10 has major battery problems not solved by changing out the battery.

LG G4 was tha last good LG phone...

BOOT LOOP

Seriously, I used my G3 for two years and loved it but every high or mid end phone they have released since then has had the bootloop problem and they fail to acknowledge or fix it. Avoid at all costs, it's not just a meme

lol this is some pleb tier shit, the iphone 7 gets a score of 3000+.

Benchmarks aren't everything, but I must agree that the newer iPhones are extremely well optimized

Went to shit after the lg g2

g3 g4 g5 v10 v20 and nexus 5x is famously bootloop, g2 is nope.

I had a G2 but I didn't like that the screen size was a little too large with the bezel, made reaching most of the top left corner impossible with my thumb. Also would tear through the battery overnight no matter what I did-- I'd go to bed with 90% and wake up with 10%.

LG never made good.

>G2
>nope
It's like you aren't merely pretending to be retarded

Bootloops

Got a g5 and it's cozy. The ghosting can be annoying though. Though the inability to install custom ROMs is annoying (h860)

Do you think it's worth it to buy a G5 SE or just wait for another G5 price drop?

I have a Nexus 5. Still works fine.

My parents both have a Nexus 5X which is made by LG: The first one has WiFi problems and LG doesnt care, they changed the wifi chip 3 times now, I'll see what happens in the future.
And on the other one the volume buttons just died.
Both phones not even a year old. Fuck you LG.

I've had two Nexus 5s and a Nexus 5X, all LG phones. All bootlooped within 12 months. Never buying another LG phone.

maybe it was some shitty app.

my g2 easily got 6-7 hours of SOT on both cyanogen and stock and night drain was never noticeable. maybe 3 or 4 % worst case?

Got a free G5 SE after my G3 got fucked and it's pretty comfy, I really like the fact that you dont have to open up the phone to remove your battery. No bootloops for now at least.

I'd say the v10 is a great phone but it has a chance to boot loop. If they ever fixed that then they would literally be perfect phones

My last 2 have been a V10 and now a G5. Haven't had the first issue.

avoid LG.

My nexus 5x bootlooped, and my dad's G5 bootlooped. their repair and replacement policy are shitty and slow

Did you buy them in the months after they first came out?
These phones seem to be the most affected

I'm on 50 hours average. You prolly needed a battery replacement.

You need a new battery

My 3GB G3 is nice, but it's the only smartphone I've owned. Got it for 100USD used back in April

>3GB RAM
>G3
>$100
>used
Did you steal it or something?

I loved my G3 until they updated the firmware to break unlocked bootloaders.
And now they're getting rid of removable batteries and 3.5mm jacks.
So fuck them.

Someone explain this actual meme?
I don't understand, I had the lowest end LG smartphone on the market, and that thing lasted over a year without any bootloop issues. It still works, but I've replaced it.

I'm typing this now from my G4 that I've had since about 6 months after release. Never had a bootloop problem, and as far as I know they only occur in some phones with bad soldering that have for whatever reason been subjected to very high temperatures.
It's a risk, so look at your options.

Their flagships bootloop.

Bought a G4 (Verizon) in January 2016, it bootlooped in September. Got my replacement in early November. I feel like this one's gonna loop too. I'm glad I've got a fallback Galaxy S5.

Does anyone know the file directory to find the image currently set to wallpaper on an LG Escape 2?
I have it open on my computer and I've gone through many of the folders but I can't seem to find it.

For anyone unfamiliar with this phone, I should clarify that com.android.settings doesn't seem to exist.

>captcha: phone holloway

can you explain why everything is >le meme for you newfags?
Use a God damn search engine for fuck's sake.

Why is the score lower than other snapdragon 820 scores?
It's an LG v20

Because you faggots spout everything like it is a fucking meme, I can bet that half of these >bootloop comments have't even owned another LG apart Nexus 5, nor has it actually bootlooped for them
A lot of my friends and relatives have LG, Nexus 5, Leon, G3x2, G4x2, G5 and probably more, not one has bootlooped yet, and if so happens that they will, I will demand a full refund and buy another newer phone that won't cost me any extra
This problem is fucking blown out of proportion

still have my G2 for well over 2 years and I am still to get even a single bootloop problem