Who has the better app switcher interface ios or android?

Who has the better app switcher interface ios or android?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Na0JRDMAoKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does it really matter, m8?

The answer is no

Well iOS' app switcher didn't look like that until Android's did.

Well you can see more of the application in ios.

whats the phone on the right?

oh and to your point. the best app switcher interface was Microsoft Windows Phone which copied ios app switcher from ios6, which was the best even then. today they're all shit.

Android because you can actually do real multi-tasking and close all apps at once.

t. ex- devout applefag who got touch disease on his 6+ and switched to a oneplus 3T

>do real multi-tasking

What's this mean?

>real multi-tasking
What did he mean by this

Wow. You're an idiot.

On ios, shit has to reload CONSTANTLY. God forbid you generate over 20MB of cache in safari/youtube or have more than 2 web pages open at once.

This doesn't seem right. I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess you've never had an iPhone.

Yeah, I should have never even considered apple, you're right.

My android phone does that to. it isnt a big deal either.

Looks like you've never owned an iPhone yourself. I fucking hated my 6+ with all of my heart and would love to travel back in time to beat the shit out of myself when I stepped in that apple store a year ago. To add insult to injury I got the meme disease on that piece of shit when I was ABOUT TO FUCKING ORDER PIZZAS FOR A FAMILY REUNION.

Trying too hard

It is if you're like me and want to do multiple things at the same time in the shortest amount of time. I'm on the go most of the time so having my desktop with me isn't a luxury I can afford.

Windows

Oh boy I really hope you don't currently own an iPhone 6 or 6+. May god have mercy on your soul.

When my job required shit like multitasking on the go on a phone my iphone 5c handled it better than most android phones i have had. So what is it you are trying to do or get done I am curious.

No close all button?

this is so fucking true, too bad so few people experienced the winphone ui

the greatest OS ever made
combination

This

C'mon shills, it's time to let this dead memephone rest in peace.

>dead
this triggers the microsoft shill

as someone who has an iphone on verizon and a v20 on t mobile I have to say the android app switcher is wayyyy better. you can clear apps out easily and quickly switch apps without paying much attention to the phone. With the iphone its easy to scroll past the app you want and swiping up to clear will scroll left and right half the time

The grid layout

you can have 2 applications open at the same time on the screen, and do things on both like you'd normally be able to do.

Clearly you've never used an iPhone in your life at all.

You're an obvious liar and 1+ shill.

>exporting a clip from a video editor to the camera roll
>double press to """multitask"""
>switch back to the editor
>the process has been cancelled
I can't care less about the interface, iOS has no multitasking.

Not him but you honestly seem like the shill here.

You're obviously him if you think that guy is a shill for calling out a 1+ shill for his lies.

>Microsoft Windows Phone which copied ios app switcher from ios6
correct

you didn't need one since the OS managed running tasks

Which phone is this?

Thank you ranjeet, 3 rupees have been deposited into your apple positivity account.

BB10OS

They're both shit

This.

It's a red Nexus 5

>Which phone is this
HTC phone have this

Safari reloading pages isn't a problem. I can have plenty open without them having to refresh.

>t. iToddler

Not on the current version of android m8... what are you, NOT ON 7? LOL

>impying smartphones have actual multitasking

Try opening the desktop version of youtube, amazon, and ebay while playing a 1080p video on youtube and switch between tabs. Then tell me shit doesn't constantly reload.

protip: you can't

Holy fuck you fags really will argue about anything

>desktop version
>1080p
>phone

I agree with the desktop websites part but many phones have FullHD screens and higher, why wouldn't you watch 1080p video?

This desu

Have you been in a coma for the past centuries? We can now browse non-crippled versions of websites on our phones, crazy I know.

android has a close all apps button so android

thanks, looks orange i thought it was something else.

Android. The switcher has a button to close all apps. Applel phones still don't have that.

holy fuck, this all the way

having to close apps one by one was the most annoying shit I had to do on my iphone 5s

Not sure if this is unique to the axon 7 and Mifavor, but the option to lock an app so it doesn't get closed when you swipe it of press close all is great. You can still close it by pressing the x but it won't get closed accidently.

MIUI has the same.

I keep finding neat stuff on MIUI.

I had a similar iexperience

>have iphone se
>be working on filling important stuff in a web page that included long numbers and addresses
>like 90% done
>get a call from someone
>switch back to safari
>web page instantly reloads and wipes all the data I had tediously entered and triple-checked for an hour
JUST

>1440p phone
i fucking hate this meme

Zui can do that too.
It's great for keeping most frequent apps open and closing the junk

iOS because it keep content in the background better.

Android has to reload apps way too often, it needs 8gb of ram to match an iPhone with 2gb.

Pathetic tbqh.

If you are talking about design, apple also wins.

>not being able to watch Trump rallies while shitposting

t. ray charels

see
Apple must be paying you well pranjeet. Apps reloading shit was a constant problem on all the iPhones I've ever owned. Haven't had this problem on my S7 active.

All this samefagging and shitty anectodes proves nothing.

iPhones basically reloads no apps, android is shit.

Android cant manage ram. Garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=Na0JRDMAoKM

>android user
>calling iPhone user pranjeet

How mad are you m8? Just save some money and buy an iPhone.

>hurr durr, I'm wealthy because I can afford a free iPhone

>projecting this hard

Thats how I know you are too poor to afford iPhones.

Most android users are anyway, its simple statistics.

>shilling for a company that makes products for extremely mentally ill people (ie homosexuals) this hard

IPhones are free with a two year contract. Apple caters to niggers and SJWs. An iPhone might make you feel wealthy, but it's simply not a real status symbol.

>close all apps at once

It's over. Apple is finished.

>denying that USB-C is the future

>>>/india/
>>>reddit

>"hurrrr I le can afford an le iPhone on a le lease/contract/credit while working at le mcdonalds, I'm le so le rich XDDDdddd----"

Even with contracts android users cant afford iphones.

lmao.

keep telling yourself that ipoor

>I triggered him so hard by calling him a poorfag he started posting his little pic montages he has saved on his computer to protect his poorfag ego

L
M
A
O

Poornig detected.

Not him but nobody is too poor to own an iPhone, maybe too poor to buy one with cash right away but they have payments plans everywhere. People with practically no money at all still have iPhones. You can tell nothing about their wealth from that.

Meanwhile I bought my Xperia Z5 Premium straight with cash, did you use a payment plan?

>real multi-tasking
>Android
You miss-spelled Continuum...

C'mon man, you can stop the intensive damage control now. We all know you got your iturd on a contract/lease/credit and desperately seek validation for your shitty purchase on a mongoose cock trading forum so you can ignore your deep buyer's remorse a little when you go to bed at night.

That doesnt really change the fact that most android users are poor and most iPhone users are rich.

No need to be mad, its just a fact that Android is a poorfag OS. There is more android phones in India than there are toilets.

Rich, smart and successful people tend to chose iPhones over android because they can afford a superior experience.

Dont get me wrong, Android is fine for manchildren that think gimmicks like ricing is cool, but most non-virgins dont care about this shit.

>still posting his little montages

L
E
L

Oh I got plenty, we can do this all night. The biggest shitposter wins, ranjeet.

Enjoy your shitty tech made by an extremely mentally ill person (ie homosexual) like yourself.

If you would have the money to buy your phone with cash you would have answered to my question. I guess you are one of the people who lower your precious statistics. How many years are you paying for it anyway?

>uses android
>has multiple anti-apple pictures saved to post in Sup Forums discussions

I can only feel sorry.

:/

Dont worry m8, someday you will be able to afford the best money can buy.

Just be careful if you buy it though, dont let you slum neighbors see it because they might steal it.

Actually i use Android just because it does everything i want, i bought an iPhone 4S and hated it because:

Its hot as fuck.
Poor - NO EXISTENT multitasking

The "user experience" is inexistent on iPhones, it sometimes complicate things even more than Android Phones because of the lack of user customization on the system.

The only good thing about it is: UI is responsive and smooth as fuck. But to me these reasons arent enough to have-use a phone like this.
No apps i like or want, such as an Sup Forums app.
I was basically using it to play musics and browse internet when my main phone (Galaxy S4) was charging, so it wasnt worth keep a extra phone on my pocket to do a trivial thing like this.

But you can see more applications on Android.

>his phone can't do real multitasking

that was comfy as fuck

>Dont worry m8, someday you will be able to afford the best money can buy.
>iPhones
>best money can buy
0/10 trolling

oh hello WebOS

They're both shit desu

>Enjoy your shitty tech made by an extremely mentally ill person (ie homosexual) like yourself.
kek