>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

keyclack.com/product-category/group-buys/mc-rebirth/
massdrop.com/buy/133-key-pbt-cherry-keycap-set
caseking.de/peripherie/eingabegeraete/tastaturen/kabelgebunden
youtube.com/watch?v=bwaO1GmMLWk
playerid.com.br/teclado-mecanico-cm-storm-quick-fire-tk-sgk-4020-gkcm1-br-switch-marrom/p
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate you all

>Tfw have a blue switch k95 rgb

I don't even know what to macro on it

You should throw it in the trash instead.

>tfw keyboard got shipped

5th for browns

3D printing looks so rough.

hey guys i've been out of the loop for awhile, but i need a new set of keycaps and i have a short list of requirements that i'm not sure exist, or they didn't a few years ago when i last bought my keycap set.

>pbt
>doubleshot
>cherry profile
>preferably rougher texture
>hopefully not $100

anyone have any suggestions?

Anyone know when the TADA68 will be less than $135 again?

>tfw i want 7 or 8 keysets but only 3 keyboards

I don't know what to do

>have 4 keysets laying around all the time

or

>have 7 keyboards of which I only use 3 all the time, with 4 not in use

or

>only have 3 keysets, missing out on what I really want

Not doubleshot, but here:

keyclack.com/product-category/group-buys/mc-rebirth/

If you really want doubleshot, there are the vortex PBT doubleshots. The legends on some keys are off center, and it generally looks pretty meh.

I can't tell you about the texture but these are on massdrop.

massdrop.com/buy/133-key-pbt-cherry-keycap-set

Just buy the keysets and change them out whenever you feel like it. No need to buy boards that you don't want.

Where can I find keycap sets compatible with the Cherry G80-3000 and/or similar boards? It has an off-center spacebar and caps lock key, see pic related.

When they restock with gaterons.

Carbon can't come soon enough

anything made by GMK or Enjoy PBT also carries some, or rebirth on keyclack

Y tho? Jelly?

Its a mediocre keyboard. There are worse options, but its not really all that good, especially for the price that you pay for it

I'm almost ready to take the plunge on moving from a full-size to a TKL, the only thing stopping me is not knowing a reliable way to use alt keycodes on a TKL. What does Sup Forums use?

I always find those replies amusing. People genuinely think their overpriced gaming branded trash is good, and are willing to go to places like /mkg/, where people actually know what they're talking about in regards to keyboards, and still think they know best.

Sorry about the rant, but this shit happens so often it gets in my nerves. It's okay to admit you just didn't know better when you made your purchase.

>go to places like /mkg/, where people actually know what they're talking about in regards to keyboards

I know you're memeing, but you can't deny that the people who are regulars here aren't going to believe the same bullshit the dudes that come here once in a while to talk about their gaming keyboards do.

Sure minus the IBM hipsters.

why are these so coveted? It's boring as hell.

Buyer's template:

>Budget
200€
>Location (continent at least)
Germany
>Preferred switch type
Blue
>Layout
ISO
>Form factor
Full. I use the numpad.
>Backlight
Welcome but not required.
>Previous/current keyboards
Razer Blackwidow 2013 (cringe)
>Other
Must be PS/2 and durable.

Essentially, I want to buy into the PS/2 meme so I want a durable board which would still have my favourite switch. Durability is a concern as my Blackwidow is developing keys with actuation problems at an alarming rate.

because it was the cheapest GMK set ever made. It only costed like 60 bucks while all the others are $120+
I want custom key caps but I ain't paying more then 50 bucks, unless its worth it like carbon

for that high of a budget you can get a shine 5
caseking.de/peripherie/eingabegeraete/tastaturen/kabelgebunden

Anything made by Ducky and Cooler Master is a solid choise

Thank you, this is perfect. Budget is high because I just want to invest this once and keep this keyboard for years.

>Anything made by Ducky
okay, sure
>and Cooler Master
I take that back

If you go to that link the only CM board they have is the re-branded Filco

why the fuck is everything on back order in canada

sorry meant the re branded Ducky

Can't you buy from America?

what did i just do

you bought a great keyboard. The typing experience on buckling springs was designed to emulate a typewriter so its very loud and tactile

What's a good numpad /mkg/?

You did the right thing, user

The Tris
Maybe if you contact someone on geekhack they will send them yours for around $300

Bought a good keyboard but it's weird to see a keyboard with the alphanumeric area being darker than the modifiers.

that means its worth a few extra meme points

If that user just had one anime pape or image or figurine somewhere, he'd be the embodiment of Sup Forums.

a fast numpad

I approve of the ak teck mat.

A custom aluminum numpad should cost no more than $100.

Shit that was a good deal. wishing I had got in on it now.

What's the wpm on that?

The did a limited run for $135, but it was for only 20 something sets. You can buy them on Reddit for like 120-130 bucks, tho the cheapest I've seen besides the group buy was for 100 dollars

Over 9000 WPM

I'm kind of exited for the ducky pocket after hearing about it, even though its useless for me since I already have a numpad, but maybe I'll buy a TKL instead

>ducky pocket
Oh nice.

Probably won't even be that expensive if Ducky's making it

>linear switches
whyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I just bought this Sup Forums

It's going to be my first mechanical keyboard.

Tell me how bad I've fucked up.

The rgb lighting is kind of overkill, but at least you can turn it off

Why are Poker keyboards superior?
Why are MX Blacks are superior?
>poker mini w/mx blacks is 90$ on aliexpress

can you still use the f keys on poker keyboards? through some sort of zhortcut or something?

It's just on the Fn layer. Hell it's even printed on the front of the number row.

Dumb question - Is an old mechanical keyboard that uses PS/2 better than a newer electrical keyboard? Thanks.

Not necessarily. That's a completely irrelevant point.

Generally worse.

electrical keyboards are a meme

oh my gosh thats awesome i want this now

hmmm how accurate are ali's shipping estimates? should i lower my expectation and dont even think about it?

My battlestation is horrific... I really wish i had more space and a bigger desk, but check dis out.

>should i lower my expectation and dont even think about it
That's the best way to do things with chink shipping. I had stuff arrive super fast, and shit that took weeks or months to leave the country.

what kind of dank memes can i post while i wait?

what keyboard senpai?

((((Artisan)))) keycaps

What are the differences between the pok3r and poker II? Just started to thinkin about getting a poker not sure which I should buy.

Pok3r is a better name then Poker II
Also the Pok3r has more programming layers and each layer has 32 characters compared to the II which had 14. Also I don't think the poker II came with an aluminum case

What are programming layers? also i heard the pok3r is a bitch to setup? I just want one cause it seems they have full functionality in a smaller keyboard

Model M

Assume that my neighbors got me if I go silent in a few weeks

nice

>That call of dooty modern warfare 2 font.

ehh

>Budget
150-200€

>Location (continent at least)
Europe

>Preferred switch type
Blue

>Layout
US ANSI

>Form factor
Full, and with extra keys. Actually, 122 keys model M, but with windows keys and normal arrows cluster would be ideal

>Backlight
Don't really care

>Previous/current keyboards
Microsoft Reclusa for 7 years, Focus 2001 before that

what's the most rare keycap?

An original space cadet set.

Looks about right for Topre. Everything to do with that rubber dome is overpriced.

Thats cheap stuff tho

Just bought this. What am I in for?

Yep that's Topre all right.

Find me an actual space cadet keyboard for sale then m8. Or even any record of one being sold.

Unicomp makes 122 key keyboards with windows key, you can change it to a normal arrow cluster if you want

How loud are blacks compared to rubber domes?

If you use o-rings or clips (zealencios or QMX clips) then they're quieter. Otherwise this should give you some idea:

youtube.com/watch?v=bwaO1GmMLWk

I wasn't that impressed with buckling spring when I tried them. I kept bottoming out and my fingers would hurt after extended typing.

>also i heard the pok3r is a bitch to setup?
I just plugged it in and it worked. What are you wanting to change about it?

After a couple days I read the manual to change the Caps Lock, and realized switching the Caps Lock to be a second FN key is as simple as just switching one of the dip switches on the back.

I never use Caps Lock, so it's awesome to have a FN that I can easily use with either hand

alright i wanna know, like why are most novelty key cps like monsters, skulls, etc.? i dunno if its just an illusion i created myself but it seems like i see them everywhere

chinks see this stuff sell for $1500+ so they copy it thinking its valuable, but only autists pay that much

I dont want to change anything thats jusy somethimg i heard it there program support for rgb?

I didn't buy a RGB one, but mine is backlit.

There is options to dim the lights, turn the lights off, "reactive", or "breathing" modes.

They are all changeable from a simple command, like FN + C, to Dim

>browsing amazon
>Redragon K552 for $37
>search in a brazilian website
>R$395

I hate this shithole

Spelling mistakes

might as well get something like this instead since it costs $80 here in the US
playerid.com.br/teclado-mecanico-cm-storm-quick-fire-tk-sgk-4020-gkcm1-br-switch-marrom/p

Or maybe get something from aliexpress

hmm. Do you think it's a good idea to go from full size to 60%? I just saw that the pok3r still had f keys and shit and now i really want one

Just went tenkeyless, very happy with the switch. Never used the numpad and I like the extra mouse space without having to move it further out.

Not even sure if it's mechanical, but anyone know what the bottom kb is?

It's a cherry G80-11900.

Why? Are the switches not any good?

A non-standard bottom row and non-standard stabilizer placement. Enjoy your trash.