New Video Card

Hey guys, I'm going to buy a new video card for my PC and chose the GTX 1060. My question now is: which model to pick up. I'm almost buying the gigabyte G1 Gaming model, but I'm still in doubt. Which model is the best for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zWASNajSdpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

install msi rx480 gaming x 8GB

you stupid, stupid user

user just use PCPartPicker, and before you post use the sticky.

why would you get the worse alternative

I have a KFA2 black exoc.
it's nice

>100 rupees have been deposited in your account.

Why would the Gigabyte G1 Gaming model be the worst?

>buying nvidia
really user? really?

really.

First off Giga is not bad, but you should look into a 8GB RX480, Sapphire MSI or XFX and later on get a FreeSync monitor

>AMD poorfags

nobody's buying it, shut up

Better save up for a GTX 1080 dude

My brother has it if you mean the 2 fan one. It's probably best budget card, I have same version of 1070. I like it.

you reckless faggots op already decided on the 1060.

op you cockfondling cumsmear just about every version of the 1060 or any pascal card will perform almost exactly the same as any other. get whichever one you like

Why even bother with Ryzen around the corner

Dumbass bought inferior nvidea shit.

Enjoy your gimping bitch.

>why bother buying a gpu when you can buy a cpu

I would go and pick the RX480 if I was on Windows. Not only is the software offerings finally on par, you save money on the longrun by choosing freesync. Do some research, the 1060 is not even that faster anymore on DX11 and is getting wrecked on Vulkan and DX12. You will regret your purchase in a few months.

Also, current RX480 owners might regret their purchases too when 95W TDP Gods will eventually be common: youtube.com/watch?v=zWASNajSdpg

thanks for the experiment op. we have now confirmed Sup Forums is filled with amdrones.

good goy

>480 exists
>buying 1060 ever

do nvidia purchasers really not doing any benchmark research?

shit argument. anyone could say the same thing to all the people who bought the 480 6 months ago when it was being beaten by the 1060.

...im a console gamer atm, building a pc and im planning to get a gtx1070 after some deals left me with enough money to make the leap. (thanks blackfriday :3). Im hoping the gtx 1070 will let me do 1080p gaming at consistent frame rates for a few years.... my xbox one has been struggling to do 1080p 30fps since launch.... the gtx 1060 would be good for me at the moment, but im guessing wont have much use in a year or 2.

tl;dr: gtx 1070 will do what i want for longer so i wont have to upgrade as often.

as for Models im avoiding EVGA for the moment, i heard something about their Capacitors being Vaulty, destroying peoples computers.

Remove (You)rself.

1v1 Halo 2 Lockout BR Starts bitch.