>Sup Forums

>720p
T R A S H

... and no one to watch it with.

That reminds me I was gonna watch kubo

a:10 v:10
thanks yifi

>plex
>cant even connect to your own server without going through all sorts of bullshit logins and outside internet connection if the server is on a different subnet on your home network

Wrong.1080p.BluRay.DTS.x264-decibeLmkv

>Turn on my PC
>Open Plex at a friends/parents/phone/whatever place
>Login (or they have their own login I gave them already)
>It just werks
wat

yeah, and you are connecting remotely and using the upload of the servers isp

i try to connect to my server on a different subnet on my home network and it has to login and go to the internet and back again to the server, instead of simply giving me the option to provide the ip address and do local streaming

do you know what a subnet is?

I think a better question is why you would need two subnets on a home network to begin with.

Different guy than OP here. Plex works for me. If it doesn't for you that's too bad but I've never had problems with it. Run it on an old headless Q6600 box with 8GB DDR3 and handles concurrent 1080p streams just fine. Plus I have access to my whole library anywhere. I was at a hotel and watched a movie on its TV through my phone and my home Plex server. The fact you can do that all with a sleek UI and auto organization/info gathering is pretty neat to me.

>point out something that is broken
>'why would you do that in the first place?'

that is literally the type of response you would find on the apple forums or some shit

you obviously are missing the point, but thats fine i am not going to try and take it any further

Don't bother. Shit's boring as hell.

What do you recommend then?

Stremio

Pls gib server invite

Plex is great, drown yourself in my cum

Please leave.

>go to 123movies
>has everything I need or want to watch on it
>better quality than yif
Don't care about downloading a video that I'm gonna watch once 10 or more feet away

>all AAA Hollywood shit

Who cares? Have any film of any artistic value on there?

>willing inviting the botnet into your home

Epic my friend. Movies aren't art.

I have 18TB of movies alone. Get on my level

So what do you recommend? I currently use Plex but would happily switch to something different. Mainly just use it as the server with kodi on the clients... That being said, web ui is nice if I'm on a new device and too lazy to set up/being lazy

>Caring about corny ass Hollyjewood films

pathetic

Does it really do this? Disappointing.

I had that feel but i started taking metamucil every morning, right as rain now.

That feel when you don't fucking care