MFW built my entire new PC by putting in false warranty claims

>MFW built my entire new PC by putting in false warranty claims

They *ACTUALLY* fell for it. Hahahahahaha

Are you proud of being a parasite? A lowly, weak organism which feeds of the back of the strong? You think this is intelligence you're displaying?

None of those things

I'm just happy, stop taking yourself so serious. wagecuck.

>implying gaming the system isn't the highest form of enlightenment

Uh what? This is your fucking problem. You cunts did this now fix it

Altruism is the ultimate weakness

Or maybe I should do it...

Reported. Enjoy your v& faggot

Sweet, what are the specs?

This.

You know they put ridiculous markups on every piece of hardware because they know they can fuck you in the ass and get away with it. I hope OP got a 6950X and 3 Pascal Titans.

really'? was it difficult and how long did it take and did you have to do anything in person?

That is how you get ahead on this world. You have to screw over people and the system. See Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, and Mark Zuckerberg.

I hate that I'm such a huge moral fag. I will forever have mediocre successes.

why are you trying to shame him? who fucking care? it's entirely possible to work your whole life and or never break a single law and be a fucking piece of shit. And it's possible some people steal for a living and really aren't that bad of people. Is it generally this way? no not at all. but the world has shades of grey you know?

Autism tends to give you a very black and white view of the world. Sup Forums is like autism homeland.

ya grey is my favorite color i live in it just saying though if you can siphon off a little bit at a time like it doesn't really make a difference, as long as you aren't trying to take everything and you don't just spend it all on hookers and coke. then you do a little bad, you do a little good, it all ends up a wash but for some reason my family has more money. you just have to watch out for evil creeping in to your life lol because you tend to invite it when you act that way

good shit OP keep on fucking them kikes

Iktf op

Lmao dumb ass normies

teach us

Teach me your ways op pls

>And it's possible some people steal for a living and really aren't that bad of people
This is not one of those cases. OP is a flaming faggot. There's no "Oh I was just stealing a can of soup to feed my family" here.

The system is based on trust. If people can not be trusted, every customer will suffer. You won't be able to buy a toothpick anymore without a 12 step verification and tracking process, not to mention giving your fingerprints as the final authentication.

Of course stores in ghetto areas are always alert and have to focus on securing the merchandise, but in trustworthy areas things are easier and more practical. People are able to get refunds just because they aren't known to leech the system for everything they can get out of it.

well done OP i hope you dont get arrested

Modestey is the enemy of greatness. How depressing it must be to hold humbleness as a virtue.

>uses the word wagecuck
Your mum's calling you user, dinner is ready.

>t. assblasted wagecuck

>tfw have 3 year warranty from Microcenter about to expire in a few months

how hard was it op

this nigga read too many ayn rand novels and thinks the world works like his autistic fedora books from the 1950s ahahahahahahahaha

In our capitalist society it is actually immoral NOT to steal

How is this even possible? Don't you have to send the defective part back to them?

Not always, though I really doubt he managed to get a free intel processor.
I for example ordered a DP-HDMI cable and got VGA - HDMI instead. Didn't have to send it back

Horseshit. Any big money item you want to replace is going to need proof of ownership to send the new one out, a credit card just in case you do screw them, and want the original sent back in.

getting nothing but dead parts from ebay, i'd actually believe those claims