What the fuck is gookmoot doing?

What the fuck is gookmoot doing?

>/fit/
the fuck are you doing?

>trying to access Sup Forums via IP

cert is invalid because domain name you enter is being compared to the domain name in cert
And also you'll get to Cloudflare only

hes not accessing it by ip

But look, pic related leads directly to that IP (no domain) which resolves to OVH not cloudflare

Making that sweet, sweet botnet money

Check for yourself here tell me what you see

Ovh and bhs doesn't have colo

We're back to the bad old days in terms of hosting now.
welp
RIP when the first DDOS comes in.

boards.Sup Forums.org resolves to 104.16.119.221

I thought you were retarded at first but you're right. It looks like hiro is pointing some images to that IP.

came here to find about this
wots going on

That's the IP of a cloudflare edge server. Specifically a New York cloudflare edge server.

All that tells us is that you're somewhere near New York geographically and got matched up with the nearest of cloudflare's hundreds of servers.

Look at the image links in the thread

Posting images in an attempt to get one hosted on the shitty new IP server

You failed to attend skoole thats wat goin on m9

I'll do the same

Remember to sage

>first DDOS
is this a disguised raid call?

>the bad old days
those days also had raids, I bet there are more people this days, just not that cool

I remember when invasion board was thing
>>>/z/

Actually it looks like all the images that were using the IP server have switched back, so hiro reverted it.

Fucking gook moot keeps making this site worse everyday. It's been constant downhill ever since he took over. Malware ads, shitty servers, and pass specific features. Next archives will become a pass only feature.

STOP FUCKING WUTH THE SITE SO YOU CAN LINE YOUR POCKETS YOU SQUINTY EYED JEW.

Images in still resolve to the IP for me

Well let's just post those then. Maybe the algo for selecting the server is deterministic

Oh good it wasn't just me

I thought I had some weird malware trying to mitm me or something

I give up, maybe he reverted it for new posts

>not using an adblocker
Welcome the /fit/tards to Sup Forums everyone

I never used an adblockes because for years they were a single unabtrosive banner. Not the flashy malware shit the site has now. As soon as those appeared I turned my adblock on.

I guess shitty flashmalware gets more dollar

maybe a MITM attack of some sort?

Same here, I miss being able to avoid adblocking. Now it's impossible because the ads are so vile.

Nope, just some weird misconfiguration making images point directly to cloudfare servers, invalidating the https certificates

Found the American.

Fuck off.../fit/ has jack shit to do with fitness...all they do is bitch about women. Its r9k ver.2.

Tried to ask about a treadmill (it's winter and I'd still like some cardio) and they sperged out as if the thought of actually working out had never occurred to them.

Fit is a fucking joke board. Even with Sup Forums constant shitposting it's at least somewhat tech related (despite the jewelry threads that belong it fashion) but fit is a cancerous shitpile.

Just go and browse it once...you'll see what I mean.

>treadmill
you deserved it kek

>using treadmills

lmao

>treadmills
Take your 2 week NYE fitness interest and dust gathering meme fitness machine you use for a week and shove it up your ass. If you want to run, run outside. Fucking coward.

>and they sperged out as if the thought of actually working out had never occurred to them.

LOL, you do some other exercise other than curls? What are you running for? Can't get huge biceps by running

>Actually thinking any of the overweight cellar dwellers on Sup Forums would exercise
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>/fit/
>curls

Replace that with squats and t-rex legs, you might know your memes then.

>living in a place where there is room to run outside
Village peasants pls go

>despite the jewelry threads that belong it fashion

I see what you did there ya smug fuck

If you live in a big city why not jog down to the local gym and stop being a little pussy? Buying a treadmill is an enormous waste of cash, for the amount you pay to jog indoors you can buy a whole home gym (power rack, bar, weights, dumbbells) which will give you real body changing results. It's a dumb investment driven by NYE shame and being new to fitness. And there's always room to run, go to a fucking park.

It's cold

Stop being a pussy..

its -12C here and i still keep running, exercise will get you warmth.

and once it gets warm you'll have a treadmill you paid 1.2k for gathering dust, you'll try to sell it and barely get $400-500 off some guy on Craigslist, and you'll repeat the same mistake next NYE. If something like weather stops you from running you're never gonna make it.

Can confirm, has happened to me.

Gotta love them wacky yellow tick tacs