How often do you backup, Sup Forums?

How often do you backup, Sup Forums?

im all torn up over this.
pla make the booboo go away

My malware backs up for me

Did you!

no ;____;

If Duplicati on my Debian server would play nice with ACD i would be backing up everything nicely now.

I ask my cousin at the NSA for a snapshot of all my disks, offline USB disks sitting in drawers, and CD/DVDs sitting in my living room at a specific moment in time and he just sends it to me

pretty handy

I have never made a single backup

no ragrets

I wonder if I could make FOIA request to get my old WoW password from the NSA

At this point in time, I can neither confirm nor deny making backups.

nigga pls

Once every few months. Or when i remember to do it. I need to make a storage server for all my shit though. And then a server to backup the server to.

come to think of it I actually don't even know how to make a backup

Whenever i get nervous and paranoid when a drive dies is the correct answer Tim.

I have 3 x 1Tb desktop drives
mirrored to
3 x 1Tb portable usb drives in a fireproof safe

also my life's photos are on a blueray disc hidden at my parents place

So i never loose any of my precious DSD vinyl rips - ever - the mirrors arent online collecting wear and safe and mirroring every 6 months allows me to autisticly sort movies music and images.

I use duplicity + deja-dup to backup to my NAS every day. It keeps incremental backups going back months. Also I back up the NAS to an external HD occasionally. However all of this is in my house, no off site backups, so fire/flood/etc would take it out.

I just use chrome.

>implying the safe will be kept cool enough to prevent drive damage in the event of a fire
fucking idiot.you'll ruin everything else in the safe

>cannot read hard disk
>C:>
nigga.

When I get home. That's every 1-3 days. But I don't do much in weekends anyway.

unison allbackups@mainstation && unison allbackups@usbdrive

never

I dont get attached to software.

I run nightly incremental backups to an external drive that sits near enough to the door that I could grab it on the way out in an emergency.
Failing that, I also run full weekly backups that are stored securely in several off site locations.

I've been building my own gaymen rigs for 12 years and I don't even know how to do a proper backup. Not had any failures yet.

Even if I did lose everything the most valuable thing on my HDD is my cache of reaction images. Everything else is games and movies I can just download again.

Us raid to protect data, back raid up about every 2-4 weeks depending on use

Personal data: about every week, using borgbackup to an encrypted external 2TB 2.5" HDD that is stored outside my living quarters.

Movies and other non-personal data is replicated to an encrypted Amazon Drive.