>which do.

knowledgeable responses only please.

Hookers and alcohol. VR isn't fun.

Not your consumer review site, fuck off back to

okie ^.^

Polish potato vodka and marijuana.

okie ^.^

was the guy okay?

An unfortunate seal. That's what happens when you can't do agriculture in non-hospitable environments. Seals should live nearer to the equator and eat vegetation like us.

I have actually tried both (and the Gear VR) at PAX.

Oculus is good but Vive is just a little bit better. Better FOV, better tracking, better controls (those circular pads on the Vive controllers are pretty much identical to those on the Steam controller and are very responsive).

a rifle and an optic and ammunition and a single stage reloading press, get good at long range shooting

Does it play the Mario and Luigi franchise? I'm a sucker for their bedspreads and merchandise.

150 orange pi zeros

It will give you some exposure to distributed computing and enterprise networking.

5 tabs of lsd
an ounce of weed
modafinil
a new computer

all of this can be had for the same price as a fuckshit vive

why would I do that exactly?

I used to have a friend who had a compound bow and shit, that would sound like more fun.

GET AN FPV DRONE THE GAMES SUCK

/thread

Currently determining my first time buy, super excited. I've been practicing with a mini hubsan for weeks now

HAHA WEED
L
M
O
A

Yes it is

The Vive is better in every way.

Legit get the Vive. That shit is beyond amazing.
We bring it out all the time during house parties and people are fucking blown away by it.

is there any reason to get the vive if you don't plan on doing stand up vr? the rift looks more comfortable and i can buy the meme controllers later on if i decide i feel the need to.

Maybe if you wear some oversized glasses. Otherwise, no.