All right, now that it's established that ultra wide is NOT a meme.... what ultra wide monitors is Sup Forums using?

all right, now that it's established that ultra wide is NOT a meme.... what ultra wide monitors is Sup Forums using?

pg348q
overpriced trash that isnt native 100hz

it looks like gamer trash

the led lights didn't give it away?

i wanted the refresh rate as i'm a gaymer and the only ultrawides that offered it at the time was the x34 and the asus. I heard a lot of negative comments about the x34 so went for the asus thinking id be safe. They are basically the same shit LG panel overclocked to 100hz. Have the same issues.

People still play WoW in the current year + 2?

clearly

It's a meme, doesn't matter if you won't admit it.

I think I will consider one of these

LG 34" something-88P

Not curved. Cause curved is a meme

I think I have this one too. Not curved either since fuck that shit.

Nice monitor, but I don't play games anymore. Probably going to resell it by the end of the year.

It's not meant for gaming anyway.
I mean it look nice and all but it's all about screen real estate while working

Their only purpose seems to be watching hidamari sketch closer to its intended aspect ratio

I'm using 3 1080p monitors in surround.

Non standard resolutions are a meme and a shit one at that.

Unless you're a '''''content creator""" or you play mainly sim racing, it's still a meme.

>WoW does Hor+ for 21:9
>SC2 does Hor+ for 21:9
>D3 does Hor+ for 21:9
>Overwatch does Vert- for 21:9

How does this team fuck up the consistency that Blizzard has regarding ultra wide?

I used to be just like you, until I bought an ultrawide. I can't go back to 16:9.

I use it with Photoshop. That being said though, I get sick of it since I have access to university labs full of software I can't afford.

It outlived its purpose in my case, I guess.

whats with the wasted space on the 16:9? is overwatch 4:3? blizzard done and finished.

Is it possible to split a wide monitor to 2 logical screens?

>MMO gives advantage to meme screen users (OK)
>RTS (competitive) gives advantage to meme screen users (not a big deal since FOV isn't a big advantage in RTS)
>RPG gives advantage to meme screen users (OK)
>FPS (competitive) doesn't give advantage to meme screen users (since FOV is super important in FPS)

seems ok to me

>FPS(fuck off, overwatch isn't competetive) punishes people who don't use the meme 16:9 resolution that is in every way worse than 21:9 or 16:10

High FOV is shit for FPS though.

kek, 1080p 21:9 is a castrated 1440p 16:9.
just buy the 1440p 16:9 and enjoy even more space on the top and bottom

I'm doing the 3 monitor thing too, wouldn't it be like super ultra wide, 16:3 bascially

Fixing to pick up two dell ultasharps 1440p. Is there a better option or am I on the right track for the money?

>WoW
>DK
>Night Elf male
>Awaiting ticket
>21:9
>Dell
>2017