/csg/ Chink Shit General

Read Sup Forums™ Rules® Edition

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Telegram group
telegram.me/chinkshitgeneral

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki: (Reading required)
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Check Price History
chnprice.com/?language=english

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News
• Anons are sharing coupons, but they might be against the rules. • user bought an SOIC16 socket to read out flash chips with. Starts reverse engineering an IoT device. • user shows the price difference of craft knives • Anons 2c USB type C cable came in. • user reviews the Lightbowl • Anons are looking for cheap but nice chink burner phones • user wants to get prostate cancer, buys chink massager • user receives holy doggo • BMeme™ might get a new 'cheap' version soon. • user buys a Shark™ an antenna kit, an adapter and FPV drone >Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/cable/32583966829.html
kyoex.com/docomo-fujitsu-f-03d-girls-popteen-phone-unlocked/
s.aliexpress.com/7rmmuAra
s.aliexpress.com/JbeYRrAz
youtube.com/c/DirtyReviews.
youtu.be/iCdhLtxN-W8
gearbest.com/movies-tv-dolls/pp_366450.html
aliexpress.com/item/CHEAP-ASS-TV-INTERNET0-BOX/32721555689.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fWkeJREta_I
aliexpress.com/store/product/Tennmak-Crazy-Cello-Hi-Res-In-Ear-Loseless-Metal-Earphone-High-Quality-Ensurance/1183804_32755873753.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hi is this where the hdb invites are?

First for Pedro's

this fucking "autism cube".

The little ball thing is completely un-calibrated. Lets say that it takes .1 pounds of pressure to move it left to right, right? It takes .3 pounds of pressure or whatever to move it up and down even while lubricated.

If you're annoyed by such a small thing, I guess autism is a good diagnosis user.

Hey OP what makes it the
>Read Sup Forums™ Rules® Edition ?

Gay autism

> Do not just share coupons, they might be refferals which are illegal.
> Do not create 'real' /csg/ threads next to existing threads.
Sup Forums is anonymous and anyone can make any thread, as long as it doesn't already exist.

Having said that, wouldn't want this discussion fuck this thread up too.

>link /ptg/ to /csg/
This gon be gud.

My item took is taking ages to arrive and the buyer protection was running out so I asked the seller to extend it, they took too long so I opened a dispute, now they extended it and want me to cancel my dispute. Can I open another dispute if it still doesn't arrive in time?

Yes.

Oh fucking god.

No don't close it can't dispute twice

Maybe

That's probably not even compatible with the BM800. Or, if you're lucky it'll just give 5 volts of very noisy phantom power (Computers generate a lot of noise...) and that's coming from a F200FL user.

This might work: aliexpress.com/item/cable/32583966829.html

Thanks

xth for AB is cabal

>UMi

As an owner of an UMi eMax, I seriously hope you don't do this.

hello goys

I need a nice looking pencil, preferably silver or black/rose gold

Is gearbest a decent vendor for office supply?

I dislike gearbest. Their customer service is crap. Aliexpress has a better customer experience and is just as cheap most of the time.

>most of the time
yeah... mostly identical and ali is cheaper concerning watches

>customer service
never had any correspondance wih 'em, cause I never had a single problem

only thing I disklike is that they seem to control feedback on products which is a no-go

now any pencil experience? :^)

kyoex.com/docomo-fujitsu-f-03d-girls-popteen-phone-unlocked/

gf wants this phone because she hates apple and isn't sure about a huawei phone yet. worth getting or should i just get her the huawei?

tell her to start being a real nip and get an iphone like literally everyone isn't isn't an ojiichan or in elementary school

also, just did a fireworks captcha had to do like 10 of them wtf is this cancerr

This is a gspot vibe, not a prostate vibe.
Seriously it even has a bit for the clitoris

Get the Huawei
Nip smartphones are utter shit (Yes even Sony)

Say that you'll close the dispute once it arrives.

it's dual use.

the clitoris part can be considered a handle or "perennial arm", but i agree it's better suited for female anatomy.

personally i really really really want a Lelo Loki Wave.

I just can't justify spending that much right now.

Mi4C is getting updated to nougat soon, best chink purchase of 2016? Bought my mom/dad/sister all a Mi4C when they were at $99, blown away by the value of that phone and it getting 7.0 is icing on the cake.

s.aliexpress.com/7rmmuAra
Any chance these Natruehike socks could be counterfeit?

I bought this .7mm all metal, good weight. Should of got the 2mm. Got for $6 though

REDCIRCLE 600
s.aliexpress.com/JbeYRrAz
(from AliExpress Android)

>Natruehike
Kek . Nope completely legit.

>2c type C cable
What?

Got my nomos today with no branding on the backside. I dont know, user. It looks so feminin, right? :S

>feminin
Just your girly wrist

Soooo they are liars?

Got my autism cube for free because the ball wasnt clickable

Did the Waffles owner run with the bitcoins?

$0.02

autism inception

that's /ptg/ you're looking for, fampai

I didnt even know that it was supposed to be clickable.

Another complaint of mine is the joystick. It barely moves side to side, it stopped clicking in less than a minute, and it feels like a three year old N64 controller that has lived through four Mario Party games.

im waiting for the black one

I understood that part, but how and why?

>The item is at the PostNL sorting center

Why has it been at the PostNL sorting center for 30 days?

Generous chink seller

Because mummy never loved you.

Link

There is no such thing as a generous chink.

NVM

This kind of glib racism makes everyone feel uncomfortable. Please just say "modern Chinese culture emphasises the importance of being careful with one's money" in future.

When have the chinks ever told the truth?

Fuck off ! You slant eyed yellow kike!

>When have the chinks ever told the truth?
More then the Jews ever have... so like once

autism cube arrived, and tea apparently is at a collection point
will post pics in a couple of hours unless it's drugs and the cops are waiting for me

epic m8, but I feel like your posts would be better appreciated over at reddit.com

what is a good link for the autism cube?

w2c velour pads 4 superlux hd668b, famiglia?

I bought mine at gaybeast
seems to be of good quality compared to the shit people post, but you can't pick colors

I don't recommend buying one at all desu, just fiddle with a lighter or some shit

Maybe you're right, follow the instructions in the pic, post timestamp and I will be off

Dirty Reviews user here, hope things are well. Thanks for the anons that subscribed to me while I took a hiatus. I completed my degree and have been busy starting my own company so not much time for videos!

To anybody new to /csg/, my channel is youtube.com/c/DirtyReviews. My most popular review seems to be the AULA one:
youtu.be/iCdhLtxN-W8

I'll be back to posting videos soon, need to sort some personal things out for my business. Rest assured I have collected my fair share of chink shit the last few months and can't wait to talk about it with you all!

thanks, pal

have batarangs
gearbest.com/movies-tv-dolls/pp_366450.html

looks too thick, show sides

Stop pretending to be Dirty Reviews.

Don't forget to like and subscribe!

fuck off lithu

Should i buy this thing for my tv? aliexpress.com/item/CHEAP-ASS-TV-INTERNET0-BOX/32721555689.html

Does this have a AV out or not? its for my normal widescreen tv from pic. no hdmi bullshit

I am waiting for a keyboard also stuck at PostNL sorting center for a month. Wtf.

I can't be assed to send the tablet in, do you think I can push for more out of them?

Burned in screen right? Try and get them to refund half of the price to your GB Wallet.

Fuck off Lithu

Yes, I'll try that.

What is the best usb hub for a pc?

I want something that is cheap but still kinda reliable.

Any anons from burgerland have any recent experience with Aliexpress Standard shipping?

An ali supplier I regularly go to advised me not to use epacket shipping, after I asked if they could combine 2 items in the same box, due to recent "epacket delays".

Seller told me that they switched to Aliexpress Standard shipping and recommended that, instead of the epacket I've used many many times.

Do I go with Aliexpress standard or do I stick with epacket?

>fireworks captcha
user what the fuck are you doing?

Who are they quoting?

The Baseus El-01 make my ear tickles..

Chink shit production at full speed.

youtube.com/watch?v=fWkeJREta_I

What do you think Mitu's boypussy feels like?

Aliexpress Standard shipping is masterrace shipping

Furry, a bit crusty, with a gamey smell to it

If you're into rabbit buttholes then more power to you.

The g-spot doesn't exist you goofus.

Do you have an example with a recent delivery from China to the US?

wtf I hate the dutch now

Post all the different shipping services you've received chink packages from thus far. I'll start
>China Post
>Singapore Post
>Czech Post
>PostNL
>ePacket

Neither does the moon but they still built shit to send there

Was asking a seller about a remote setup for a light, who knew female sales people were actually female

>Malaysia Post
>EMS
>Magyar Posta
>YANWEN international express
>Singapore Post
>Direct Link
>SF Express
>4PX Express

Missed China Post, thought it was the first one I pasted in

they look like male fingers though
asian guys tend to let their nails grow a bit longer

I kinda thought that but the fingers look pretty dainty... Then again idk many east asian guys

>epacket delay
I can confirm this. 3-4 months ago it's just 2-3 weeks max now its around a month.

Anyone with experience with the Tennmak Crazy Cellos?

aliexpress.com/store/product/Tennmak-Crazy-Cello-Hi-Res-In-Ear-Loseless-Metal-Earphone-High-Quality-Ensurance/1183804_32755873753.html

I don't feel like getting memed into lo-fi shit

does aliexpress have a non googleplay link for the app

Aliexpres Standard is the fastest of the cheapest methods, also real tracking.

Seconding this

i got a captcha that was some 'official' fireworks cartoons and you had to select all squares that had fireworks in them

it made me do 10 of them

pic related

discord link doesnt work

My question was why the fuck aren't you using Sup Forums-x with the "captcha v1" option?

Looks good but it's 2expensive4me and for that price you can buy a gud 'branded' one.

i didnt have word captcha in a year.
it's all 'spot the coffee' 'choose the store front'
and since a week or so its the fireworks

the native expansion has that option as well