Why does Sup Forums hate phone users?

Why does Sup Forums hate phone users?

It is too difficult to write constructive posts on mobile so they shitpost and/or contribute very little to the topic at hand.

>constructive posts
>Sup Forums
lol
>>>/reddit/

They're the cancer that ruined this site.

Thanks for proving anons point correct, mobilefag.

your on the wrong web sight

>posts pictures of a 8 year old trap
only on Sup Forums

what a cutie

>web sight
>proving anons point yet again

omg your so dumb
just go back to >>>/reddit/ already

>your

=)

Literally why mobile posters are the second biggest cancer on this site, right after Sup Forums

Are you new?

protip: We write 'your' when we mean "you are" and we write "you're" when we mean 'your'. It is the old "let's pretend we are retarded" meme. I think it's because we get children from Sup Forums who don't know how to write english and people just began memeing.

stop trying so hard to fit in.

>we

wow Sup Forums army such meme

I came here in 2014 str8 from 9gag and reddit. I have pretty shitty tech knowledge but i act like a profesional and give bad advice

Im not joking.

>We
>pic related

-They remind them of everything they can never be, with a job and being important, Sup Forums has no use for such things
-Technology is the one exception where you can pretend you can't own something because some other group of retards owns it. You can get a truck, and who cares if retards go muddin' and off roading with it and ruin theirs, but you can't buy a smartphone because "they're just for games and retards"
-Sup Forums is that special kind of 20-25 year old mix of retard, neo-luddite, and nostalgiashit who thinks that only smartphones are tracking devices and flip phones/feature phones somehow are not, ironically Sup Forums is freetard and flip phones are all proprietary forever and on android you can install replicant
-They grew up in the 00-10 and think that smartphones killed the internet while being the exact group of people that usenet permaspergs killed the internet in 90-00
-Hipsters.
All I could come up with should cover all your bases.

>Live for 28 years
>realize I'm actually 12 because I browse the internet with a phone.

I found out I was gay once for liking The Beatles, then they kicked me out of Metallica.

Another 2014 oldfag reporting in. Came here from Reddit as well. Didn't even bother learning the board culture (i.e. lurk more) before posting but I seem to be doing just fine without that crap.

same

Desktop only chan when?

because they absolutely for sure have to be using non-free software unless they aren't really using a "phone"

2015 here, i know eveything about Sup Forums and Sup Forums from epic memes in /r/Sup Forums

Reading your posts make me feel uncomfortable. Please lurk more instead of making awkward posts and thread.

help me in know it's just memes but it triggers me

Custom ROM

im not memeing.

what a qt :3
shame about the penis

>Why does Sup Forums hate phone users?
We don't, we specifically hate iPhone users who are very technologically illiterate and who desperately seek validation of their terrible purchasing choices here by pretending their products aren't dogshit. Then when confronted with harsh reality they go into deep damage control so the insanely huge suppressed buyer's remorse won't make them hang themselves.

Pic related is typical behaviour of itoddlers when confronted with evidence.

>projecting this hard

Wew lad

Ironically I used to be one of them. Had an iPhone 6 plus before touch disease killed it and I decided to switch over to Android. Still gave apple a chance even after bendgate caused me to buy a clunky otterbox case. So much for the apple = quality meme.