Is a mac computer worth for programming?? In any language??

Pic not related

Programming should not require a high end pc. Not that macs are high end, but they are very expensive and generally not "worth it".

Fuck off, negro.

Better than windows...

explain pic related OP

No.

Yeah i know it, but also i want to know if whit the mac os i can programming games, web pages, a sistem and etc.

Go fuck yourself fucking jungle nigger, you need a trip on a green falcon. ASAP

Macri is the president of Argentina, and the air condicioner (i dont know how its named in another countrys) if you put in 24 grades it will consume a bit less and the taxes of light will be cheaper

Yes

yes they are 9001 times easier to code on

similar to linux but you don't need to be autistic in order to keep it running

Pic related I am white.

It's harder on macOS, but you can still do it.

Translation: setting the thermostat to 24 degrees C will reduce heating costs.

Oh thanks for that

Why is harder??

You can programming games, web pages, and sistem with a $35 Raspberry Pi. If you wanted your parents to blow a lot money, you picked the wrong reason.

A Mac is generally not "worth it" because they are very expensive for the hardware you get.

Most if not all tools you might want to use will be Linux/BSD tools anyway.

Save yourself a lot of money get a computer with Linux (or Windows if you must).

While I like MacOS better than Windows because I can't stand Windows, MacOS hasn't improved at all since version 10.6 (2009). Literally the only things they added is a different design (flat) and social media bullshit.

If you plan on doing game development: drivers and libraries on MacOS are horribly outdated. So much that lately game studios have started releasing games for Windows+Linux instead of all three or Windows+Mac.

A linux laptop is better for development of games??

If you like macs go for it

The only OS where you will have more difficulty is Windows, linux and mac are the same regarding that

Personally I think so. Though I am biased because I am a programmer, not a designer. Graphic designers would likely have tools only available on Mac or Windows.

Take a look at what companies like Aspyr wrote last year. A lot of the time you will find them complaining about outdated drivers and libraries.