So how's that Ryzen coming along? Meanwhile intel's 7700k just came out, clocks to 5gz without problems

So how's that Ryzen coming along? Meanwhile intel's 7700k just came out, clocks to 5gz without problems.

>thread gets archived
>Less than an hour or two later
>"YOU PROCESSOR SUCKS"
Like fucking clockwork
AMD could sell a Zen 8 core for $200 and Sup Forums would still have these threads.

>"Hey Intel, how's the >1% Increase in performance?"

DELET THIS

AYYYYMD IS FINISHED AND BANKRUPT

SHINTEL IS FINISHED AND BANKRUPT

Didn't the 7700k basically bomb?

No? It's barely on the market yet.

Here's whyIf you don't get it, then get off my board nufag

Note the first interjection in this image

Intel is the one going full moar core these days though

Can we get a mod to enforce global rule 6?

>BABBYS FIRST COMPUTER
:DDDDD

the server end of things gets even worse

and last I heard, Skylake-EX will go up to 32 cores

if amd fucks this up we're in for some serious stagnation

moar core through the ages

Nice meme my dude

Why do people have/exhibit brand loyalty?

For fucks sake, I'm hoping AMD does good with their processors and vega. Better competition is typically a good thing you know.

>Why do people have/exhibit brand loyalty?

When you're an incredibly lonely faggot like most of Sup Forums, fanboyism is just a form of pure unadulterated tribalism with no barriers to entry. It makes you feel like you're "part of something bigger than yourself".

>le I have no brand loyalty and support AMD insecurity meme.

I bet you have anal discharge.

But I have a 4670k you fucking dipshit

Pic + timestamp, and no, don't just post a Speccy screenshot. Checkmate.

why should you have brand loyalty, as far as they're concerned, you're just another entry on a spreadsheet.

this

Because they are idiots.

Smart people buy the best hardware at the price they are willing to pay. At most price points these days, that happens to be Intel. In the future it might be AMD...or it might not. Shouldn't really matter whose name is on the box.

KYS shill

probably but im pretty convinced most of the nvidia/intel fanboyism is pure trolling considering 90% of those posts consist of all caps shouting and wojak memes

All I want to know is the release data, AMD took too long to get this shit out the door. DESU they should have had some kind of product for black friday or at least the holiday season. It's already January and we still don't know shit.

If it's not out by Mid-Feb it's DOA imo

Until benchmarks, these threads are pointless

>5%
Kabylake makes that seem like a fucking dream

>kabylake is absolutely nothing new OP
Fixed that for you.

Good, only thing I might comment on is the fact that most people find 27" a bit too big for a 1920x1080 screen.

Other than that it should be good

benchmarks are out

kabylake is just a oc'd skylake

>There are people in here who believe that AMD will magically beat Intel.

They won't even catch up in single threaded performance but the funniest thing is that they don't have to.

4 cores without HT simply isn't enough even for your stereotypical gaymer. I tried running few AAA titles with my i5 and the bottleneck is real. If Zen offers a 4c/8t for less than $300 even if their IPC on each core is lower they still have a chance. AMD won't beat Intel, they simply need a single i7 alternative that's cheaper.

>implying AMD could ever make a good product

Literally everything AMD releases these days is shit.

>I'm hoping AMD does good

I'm hoping they do well too, but the reality is they are not and have not for a damn century.

The reality is that AMD cannot compete AT ALL, everything they release is garbage. If you keep supporting AMD, you are literally supporting BAD PRODUCTS.

>What, I bought the marketing of anything and it didn't turn out to be exactly like I envisioned it?!
>Literally everything (Insert company) releases these days is shit.
ftfy

>The reality is that AMD cannot compete AT ALL, everything they release is garbage. If you keep supporting AMD, you are literally supporting BAD PRODUCTS.

Now this is just low energy bait.

No, Kabylake is optimized, and in turn able to handle higher clock speeds. Important distinction.

I thought Ryzen was just 6+ core cpu's made to compete with intel's broadwell stuff? Are they making 4 core chips as well? Is there a list somewhere?

Yeah I mean Intel Gen 6.1 looks kinda cool I guess haha, im really chill about it hahaa

What is she saying in this picture?

Who the fuck is Junpei?

>be brand loyal
>literally just swap cpu
>dont be brand loyal
>gotta swap cpu and motherboard then if the motherboard has shit jutting out or in different places than your old one you have to re arrange everything

>Falling for Ryzen solutions
>got outdated site, we're supposed to trust that

back to being serious, I hope it brings down prices and introduces interesting things