Where were you when YouTube was kill?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/search?q=
youtube.com/watch?v=XtosSfiO-ww
getaether.net/
iskysoft.com/article/share-final-cut-pro-videos-to-youtube.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How so?

I'm still on Youtube. It's pretty hard to kill Youtube now that it has millions of dollars pouring into it.

>don't know what it is
>google
>front page filled with SJW shit
I don't want this future, take it back

where were you tho?

Totally forgot vidme existed.
Thanks for the reminder, YouTube is doomed now!

When it was kill I was watching vid.me then suddenly I realized it that it was kill. That's my experience so that's why I ask.

Nowhere, since no such thing has happened

Their millions of dollars are useless thanks to Bitcoin! YouTube is so kill.

>when the memes take over your life
Get help user

Perhaps by installing Gentoo

Found the YouTube shills pretending it's not kill.

>Bitcoin!
I know you were joking, but still, bitcoin is intrinsically worthless as it will never become a standard is essentially controlled by the Chinese.

>Get help user
>Perhaps by installing Gentoo

I recommend Manjaro i3

You mean like Facebook?

Does YouTube actually make money for Google?

If it agrees with my example then sure. But I'm pretty sure Facebook isn't controlled by the Chinese and isn't meant to be a form of currency.

At least as far as I know.

They botnet you and then sell your info. So yeah.

in bed jerking it.

It looks more like anti-SJW stuff on the front page.

Ad revenue plus Youtube Red subs. I have a Google Play Music account which includes it for free so I guess that means I'm making money for them.

It's to youtube as voat is to reddit it seems. I guess that means I never need to visit it unless I want to upload pirated movies and TV shows to show my friends. No registration required!

sorry friend, but vid.me is staunchly anti-SJW. this is from a channel that the administrators have praised: vid.me/pNUJ

Great, another site for angry male virgins to whine about angry feminists and tumblrinas.

its easy. just stop sending your own traffic there. try to persuade others too. all traffic is logged and they will notice the decrease if enough people just stop going to youtube

There would need to be a replacement with content of equal quality. "Legit Question For Those That Say White People Are Racist" with this guy and his cold medicine in the background doesn't count.

I doubt they can afford to pay their uploaders. I'd be willing to bet it will be less than a year before they're no longer able to afford their Cloudfront bill. You can rant and rave like the Wikipedia Watch guy but nobody except you and a few friendless kissless hugless virgins unloved by all including their own family cares.

Wow! Much better design and functionality than YouTube. I just created an account.

And you'll say that about the next big thing to actually happen. I'd rather host my content with VidMe rather than ShitTube.

Because voat turned out to be the big/hot new thing right?

I think gab has a better chance at gaining traction than this garbage. You can't segregate the entire internet. People who go to Youtube to watch right wing loons rant also go there to watch content about their hobbies and interests.

Cheers friend

>give a fuck about the front page
Hello Sup Forums.

Does it contain ASMR?

vid.me is concentrated youtube cancer. It's a mix of Reddit and the worst aspects of Jewtube (idiots ranting at a webcam) except now you can tip them like you can on plebbit.

Pure, distilled cancer.

Never heard of vid.me util this post so I thought I check it out. See if I can find some nice videos.

> No search field visible.
> Ok, open menu. No search field.
> Scroll down. Infinit vids but sill no search field.

Are you kidding me?

> No search field visible.

jewtube has too much content to be killed

Thanks for the screencap.

Apearantly my browser done goof'd

Advertising your shitty vlog is against the rules.

Content doesn't matter. If viewers leave, jewtube gets gassed.

Try this, senpai.
vid.me/search?q=

Even the Sup Forumstards use youtube to get the coins from the jews.

Didn't vid.me UI used to be a copy of the 2006 youtube layout or am I thinking of a different website? I know it was posted on Sup Forums.

Thanks!

Last I read no but does it matter? As long as they are not operating at a loss they can keep on data mining for joogle

>In a few years people will tell you how they grew up on [youtube channel], and gasp when you haven't heard about [streamer] or [channel]
Man, I fucking hate youtube culture.

Isn't that one of those sites where streaming sites upload their tv episodes and movies? lel that shit gonna get canned soon and all those hipster jewtubers are moving there.

Very little. They barely cover their operating costs. This is also the reason why there isn't any real competition to YouTube. People refuse to pay and people refuse to watch ads, only way to make money is to sell data.

fuck, the promoted videos on the frontpage are even worse that youtube's promoted videos

i though youtube was bad but after seeing this maybe google isn't so bad after all

youtube.com/watch?v=XtosSfiO-ww

So let's see here...

>Reddit = Voat
>Twitter = Gab.ai
>Sup Forums = 8ch
>Imgur = SLiMG
>GitHub = GitGud.io
>YouTube = Vid.me

where is my alternative to Digg?
I feel jipped

Reddit.

then I just go to voat?
what's my voat alternative? What do I go to next?

Aether. It's a decentralized equivalent of Reddit.

getaether.net/

you develop your own opinions by reading source material instead of yearning to circle jerk like a faglord

Reddit and Voat are platforms for sharing and aggregating said material to a larger community.

oo that sounds interesting
But do the people that use it have the same mentality and self-importance that reddit has?
nigga you don't use others' opinions, of course you make your own
The fun of connecting with people is just to satisfy my want to hear their squabbles, not to find a safe place to get snuggly inside and never think or question things differently

JUST FUCKING READ UP YOUR OWN SHIT YOU FUCKING TURD FAGGOT NERD. QUIT RELYING ON 'COMMUNITIES' LIKE A FUCKING NUMALE.

the 'fun' in connecting is basically satisfying your need to fit in. quit rationalizing it

>not just hosting your videos on your own site
top kek

are you the same type of person that only uses the command line and their own scripts for their home PC?

lol no
I don't mind not fitting in, it doesn't bother me
I enjoy connecting and making people believe I fit in by lying and listening to them
You might say that this is your point, "basically satisfying your need to fit in", but it isn't. It's fun to see the side of people that believe you and trust you like the idiots they are. I just like learning about new people. There is nothing better than a new encounter, every single one is different

No I use windows 10 and use android studio and only program and don't try to use 'freedom' and open source software because that's all bullshit. same with communities such as reddit and this place if you fall in line and don't realize its absolutely only for shitposting and memes.

Reddit is 80% circlejerking, 10% memes and 10% infromation. Sup Forums is more like 50% information and 50% memes. The thing is, Sup Forums is much more immediate and anonymous (save for the tripfagets). I can get to the true source of information through a very volatile thread on Sup Forums instead of rummaging through the hideous reddit layout and hundreds of r/s for what I want.

> Sup Forums is more like 50% information
that's fucking it. this place is obviously for people that are new to tech and still figuring out what's 'in'.

Sup Forums is a reliable source if you know how to sift through the bullshit. Anonymity promotes unbiased opinions, for the most part.

>le nu-male insult

More often than not, this insult comes from someone with insecure, harmful ideas and views of masculinity, such as the need to constantly prove their masculinity to themselves and others to keep themselves from feeling socially unworthy.

Too bad Sup Forums is mostly used for shitposting. Every now and again an informative and intelligent comment gets made, but the rest is just trash that gets screencapped for facebook and reddit faggots.

I still like it. It's fun. I does have an anti-social side to it, if you take it too seriously, but it's a good place. Only someone from the outside would hate Sup Forums because everyone would tell them to fuck off for expecting information handed to them on a silver platter.

Fake news gets posted here all the time, especially on Sup Forums.

Exactly why you need to sift through the bullshit and not take it so seriously. Sup Forums is a fucking joke. It's a place where kids can spout racist shit without being shunned, and even so, it has spawned some fun memes.

>everyone goes to Sup Forums so everyone should care about their fake news

you literally can't kill the bethemoth youtube. remember when they fucked with design and made everything harder to use? and when they did that again? and again? and after they made everyone a google+account? they could literally include 10 ads per video and users will still use that

What killed voat is that their servers were absolute shit when the pao thing happened
They lost a golden opportunity

There needs to be a way for creators to seamlessly transfer their content, like linking your YouTube account to Vidme and clicking a button that will upload videos from YouTube there without needing the hassle of manually downloading the videos to your hard drive, manually uploading those to Vidme and manually filling in all of the metadata again.

Also, a lot of video editing and encoding software let you export straight to YouTube from the editor. If Vidme can get their service on pic related, it will be a rocket jump.

iskysoft.com/article/share-final-cut-pro-videos-to-youtube.html

I think one thing which is stopping youtube uploaders from moving elsewhere is that they have all their followers on youtube, and their view numbers and all as well. If there was a way to transfer every single little thing to vidme/other alternatives, I'm sure people would do it.

>facebook = minds.com

What happened to Diaspora?

cool

Vidme's main appeal is that it has absolutely shit moderation.

All sorts of nudes and voyeur shit gets posted on there and stay up for days and even weeks before the mods get around to deleting.

It's still around.

>upvotes
>animated avatars
>fan speed increases when watching a single video

G A R B A G E

No monetization, defend this

It's software and user-base are still growing at an excruciatingly slow rate, just waiting for the break point where it will hold considerable market-share and then it'll snowball.
Too bad that'll be around 2050.

>Sup Forums = 8ch
You mean honeypotchan?

For some people, that seems to be a positive.

Vid.me is the future, man.

>categories include Anime & Manga
>random retard on Sup Forums saying it killed Youtube
>people praising shit moderation
Of course it will be a success. I'm glad only Sup Forums exists in the world.

Millions? Yeah no try billions dumbass

that thing is dead
10/10 made me install an abandoned program

>content doesn't matter

kill yourself you stupid fuck

can't kill shit if it doesn't have an app