Femanon here

Femanon here.
What gadgets or tech products are you most excited about for 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

fusker.xxx/en/?lid=1413171
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First rule here is that you should show your boobs.

Breasts or remove yourself

Femanon here
I'm really excited to get fat dick in my pvcci

You're probably from some shirty marketing company but you do realise this is Sup Forums and everything anyone here suggests are shirty niche products no one normal buys right?

Femanon here

i come to gee for the kekekke linkeks wooddscrews wowoawiewa 3,5 gigs overheating housefireeeees no drivers ultra maximus kekes jew jews jewsss!velodensity flacs wooow 320kbps empeethree transparent java is teh sucks c++ beterrrrr tried rust?mozilla firekeks s shit pale meme qbit stalled memememme darkasmysoul.jpg shark sdcards chnese chink maki maki flavor of the month shitpaosting xdddd noctua value????why do yu hate le yt channel guy(he/she/it is kekkkk)adams apple >>>v> epic performace 10nm benefits heat headatsss boiiii whaddapz freuency respnce kekek;e;e; wow much mpvfoobargalaxylg s7000 showing me le cawk boipucci lelel le mr robot arch le babbie shit why compp crsshing pls halp y not le dumbphone??i got boxwanna c wats inside it
le fell for the ssd meme xcdcd le mayyyymayssss lelellele fell for the(.......)16 memmemem
freedom freeedom freeeeeeeeeeeedom
what you are reffering to as niggerpost is in fact /nigger/shitpost
vistarooni instllerooni windooozer lele lunicki shittt omg woowow le macbook caplele allple touchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Female here.

I love nigger anal.

Femanon here.

I'm actually a man.

Toodles~ :3 :3

Sex robots

u r a lier
fusker.xxx/en/?lid=1413171

None because I make my own gadgets, but if I were to say all cheap single board computers

Femanon here.

The latest release of the GNU project makes me excited.

And for their inevitable outlawing

Femanon here.

I'm really looking forward to IP remote controlled vibrators so my viewers can increase the speed of the vibrator by tipping :^)

question, if is true, would femanons also be interested? I'm sure someone will make a robo husbando

>Femanon here.

Absolutelydisgusting.png

femanon here.
what's the laptop-kind of device on the top left underneath the playstation?

There are no girls on the internet. The ones that do use the internet don't advertise it, and therefore do not exist.

post ur qt feet

Femanon here. New HTC Vive controllers

Femanon here. I think that's some sort of laptop-kind of device.

>Femanon here.
What does this have to do with anything?

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

This is a trawling thread, somebody is going to write a vicious article lambasting g for being sexist using this thread as an example.

Nobody cares about sex here unless people try to make it an issue. You're supposed to be anonymous here(see responses to tripfags) don't be a shitbag. Don't declare what or who you are unless that is absolutely necessary for the thread, not your ego or news site.

Type sage in the options field to prevent shitty threads from bumping.

Femanon here.

I love birds! Which is why I'm going to be purchasing lots of ASUS™ products.

Kek

Zen and RISC-V, I guess. There's nothing else I'm looking forward to.

Femanon here.

How cute. You seem to assume that female sex robots will be developed before male ones. This is quite a fatal assumption to make.

You see user, once male sex robots are made, we will no longer have a need for real males. We can already grow sperm in the lab synthetically. You are no longer needed for reproductive purposes. Once we have the means for artificial male companionship we shall release the Y-destructor virus and be rid of human males forever.

user you will never get your robot waifu. You see user, it is much simpler to make a male sex robot than it is a female one. Problem is, where you want to stick your dick is where the leg actuators must go. With today's tech there is simply no room for a vagina. Not to mention replicating the self lubricating, self cleaning, and actuation capabilities of the vagina will take at least 20 years.

This is not the case with artificial penii. The dildolarity has happened and artificial penii have exceeded the capabilities of the male member. When androids are developed it will be a trivial matter to attach an artificial member, erection control hydraulics, and a semen replicant pump.

> femanon
> we will do this
> we will do that

You'll just sit at home feeling lonely and bad for yourself.

>femanon here
Exactly what reason did you have for identifying as female? None. You stupid whore. How does it feel to know that your only sense of self worth comes from having a cunt?

Femanon here,

Please shoot up my school.

Femanon here.

Suck my dick.

Self contracting ona hole.

FEM+user here.

What you are referring to is in fact FEM/Anus.

this is fine with me, as long as women shut their whore mouths in the mean time

Kek implying the thirstiest of Sup Forumsayboy virgins would fuck a disgusting cunt like you anyways

>Femanon here
>guarranteed replies here

There are no females on the internet, go back to instagram and related feeds.

>feeds

>femanon here
>fem
>here
You know the rules. Get to it or gtfo

Why did you find it necessary to mention that you're female? Besides receiving (You)s of course.

Woman's instinctive interest in sex is because she subconsciously wants to get pregnant and be a mother.
Men's instinct on the other side is just about sticking your dick in something, our subconsciousness doesn't really care if it actually gets pregnant or not.
Because of that, it seems to me that men are going to be way more interested in sexbots than woman in general, since most women have absolutely no problem finding someone interested in having sex with them.

Hey Femanon!
Where's your linux machine?
Just an arrow would do nicely.

Nothing because I am broke.

>With today's tech there is simply no room for a vagina
implying i require a superfluous front facing vagina

actual femanon here.
it's a pixel C

C'mon this was clearly bait. I'm new to Sup Forums, and even I know that.

>a'fixed it

>Nobody cares about sex here
speak for yourself user!

The average Sup Forumsentleman is too triggered by women to think clearly.

Also it's FEMA, not femanon.

Femanon here. Femanon here. I'm a femanon. Please notice the fact that I am female. I am a woman therefore I matter more.

someone got TRIGGERED

FEManon here. I'm excited about advances in Finite Element Methods.

hhi i ama sanjay a code develop from india? I have big dick :))))) to pleasure atrractive smart lady like yourself. pls email me at [email protected]

Wearing panties does not make you a female, trapfag.

Show me your boobs!

>implying artificial wombs wont come before general AI

Just make the female bot with a penis you fucking transphobe

Linux 5