JEEPERS IT WAS SKYLAKE ALL ALONG!

JEEPERS IT WAS SKYLAKE ALL ALONG!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LeAdkH5hRNk
ir.amd.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=74093&p=irol-ownershipsummary
mubadala.com/
timesofisrael.com/israeli-made-processor-responsible-for-40-of-intels-2011-sales/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Top jej

INTEL BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=LeAdkH5hRNk

Nobody was denying that poojeet. It is devils canyon all over again, higher clock speed and some extra features. Its AMDs fault for not offering any competition. Its also somewhat fitting. Muslim terrorists belong in the dark ages like AMD.

This

>Its AMDs fault
>AMDs fault
>AMD
Intel shills everyone

Even when noone mentions AMD
Shills still have to defend Intels obvious bullshit by going "MUH COMPETITION!"

And then they explicitly show that they want AMD to fail

Literal double think.

AMD is funded by Islamic terrorists oil money.

>(Citation needed)
You cannot make a statement like that without backing it up with some sort of source. And such an outrageous claim would need multiple reputable sources.

a jewish company would claim such a thing about their competitor, wouldn't they?

Look up Mubadala Development Company. They have a 15% stake in AMD. Its basically the Abu Dhabi government.

they've been conflict free since way before intel decided to make a big deal about going conflict free

They even admit to being sponsored by Muslim terrorists on their own page

ir.amd.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=74093&p=irol-ownershipsummary

>someone says something bad about amd
>B BUT INTEL!!!
everytime

>Intel shills starting to sweat

>Implying what Intel does is AMD's fault

>Mubadala Development Company PJSC (Mubadala) is a state-owned holding company that can be characterized as a National Wealth Fund. It was established in October 2002 as a Public Joint Stock Company and is a wholly owned investment vehicle of the government of Abu Dhabi, in the United Arab Emirates.

I would rather support a Jewish company than this. Intel you are truly our greatest ally. I hope you can shut down the AMD dogs once and for all.

>mubadala.com/
>THEY LOOK LIKE SANDNIGGERS SO THEY MUST BE TERRORISTS
Intel jews everyone.

All muslims are terrorists.

Could you remind me why americans make business there?, even the government has great ties there

>the government of Abu Dhabi
All Jews steal money from the working man by staging terrorist attacks which kills thousands

jews are only allies to themselves

we need a 2nd holocaust right now

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW!

Because then the American government can have some degree of control. Someone else would step in. Doesnt mean you personally have to support terrorists. Buy from Intel to support secularism,

>then the American government can have some degree of control
>when you go all out baitmode
Too obvious, Try again tomorrow.

Using Human shields is the worse crime. Modern airstrikes also try to avoid collateral damage.

Who's this qt??

>Ethics don't differ from person to person
>Believing the Jewish lie that Modern airstrikes also try to avoid collateral damage.

GEE. I WONDER WHO?

sure they do, the same government that uses them told me so

Dunno, maybe you could reverse image search it though.

>A gunman takes a hostage
>you kill the hostage so that you can kill the gunman
>Somehow this makes you better than the gunman

All you Muslim dogs do is further my belief that Intel is the superior choice. Look how racist ,violent, and deluded mouth frothing AMD suporters are.

Not the same. Obviously you try not to harm the hostage. Same with airstrikes you try to minimize collateral damage.

>Bait gets caught out for low effort
>resorts to literal double think
BACK TO Sup Forums Mr. Racist :^)

>muslim dogs
>muslim dogs
>they be racist
sure bud

I'm not going to lie, I'm not even sure how this relates to the topic at hand anymore. But If even one innocent life is lost in an attempt to apprehend a terrorist, then they have sunk to level of actual terrorists.

AMD == terrorists.

They were trying to derail from that point

Intel is funded by Jew gold and you still support them.

Good goy, eat up all the propaganda.

Oh yeah, their bait consisted of an entire country and it's government being Terrorists just because they were muslim

And Intel supports Feminist Frequency

Not all muslims are terrorists but enough support Sharia law in western countries that taking them in is fucking insane

Fuck Intel

Saved

Captcha: Terrible 7700

No one said take them in. We aren't arguing fucking open borders and accepting refugees.

Hey, we didn't start the Sup Forums party in this thread, but I'll be DAMNED if I'm not going to reply to it.

timesofisrael.com/israeli-made-processor-responsible-for-40-of-intels-2011-sales/

you only missed the first 2-3 posts, good job noob

Arab gulf countries support spreading Wahhabism in western countries by building mosques and funding radical preachers.

It's just brown people. Who cares if they hide behind "civilians", bomb them anyway.

The people they "hide" behind are most likely share the same dangerous degenerate beliefs. I would go so far as to say most are complicit. Its not a loss that they get bombed.

agreed

>wifi cable to laptop
why?

Surely kids have degenerate beliefs, right?

If they have been indoctrinated into Islam its probably too late.

>what is network speed

kill yourself

not an argument.

Both Jews AND Muslims are bad

Anyone who disagrees with the latter is the former

Anyone who disagrees with the former is the latter

>wifi cable
And isn't any better for not calling you out on it

I wasn't making an argument, I'm telling you to kill yourself. that is an old tradition of Sup Forums

y-you first.

and if I call it out, like (You) then he responds with some shitty trolled / baited meme

And then you post
>"I was only pretending to be retarded"
Checkmate

Shitpostin/g/

intel btfo

Intel got a swift kick in the ass by AMD in the early to mid 2000s. The competition fueled innovation and drove prices down.

fuck off kike

>Abu Dhabi

The UFC was heavily invested by Abu Dhabi
Is Joe Rogan a terrorist?

Except they weren't hitting silicon's physical limits 15 years ago.

Like Intel have hidden this, also why is it news? Kaby Lake shipped July last year for laptops and guess what that was also a refresh of the Skylake architecture. Going back to when it was first announced it was called an "optimization" in the tick/tock.

They've obfuscated the fact that It's almost exactly Skylake.

True. But when was the last time that AMD put out a compelling CPU? They are years behind. I have my fingers crossed for Ryzen, but I'm not holding my breath.

Intel never said kaby is new architecture. Cannon lake is their next.

How so? They were very public about moving away from 'tick tock' for the current 'process-architecture-optimization' model

No they haven't, they literally said it was just a skylake refresh, not a die shrink, not an architecture change, an optimized refresh. That's why they officially announced their new generation model as an optimization of skylake

Intel shills to the defensive!

MAD shills trying to spread disinformation. It was very clear that this was a skylake "refresh".

Complain that there hasnt been much improvement in IPC but it was going to happen anyway. We need to move away from silicon to keep improving in that regard. That tech isnt ready. While we wait for that they can do alot of other things, power efficiency, hardware encoders for common tasks, gpu, more cores etc. It is somewhat disappointing that Intels mainstream isnt 6-8 cores yet.

If you honestly think any sort of their Ad marketing is going to actually call it a "skylake refresh" Then you are delusional.

The marketing for Kabylake is going to be "The next step!" and "4K VIDEO! OH YEAAHHHH!" and other such nonsense

4k OH YEAH *only if you have windows 10©

The 4K video thing is real, its some bullshit locked drm deal with netflix
It's stupid but it's the one thing worth advertising about Kaby lake

>Freecucks defending this
Never thought I'd see the day Sup Forums

But I do agree with you that is the only noteworthy change to advertise.

Caught me off guard, 10/10.

>AMD has some connection or even communicates with Muslims
>hurr AMD support terrorism!!
Are Sup Forumstards this stupid?

AMD is so fucking shit, they are not competition at all.

Intel can just sit on their ass and do nothing because AMD is so fucking incompetent.

>showing Intels complete lack of will to do anything impressive because they don't HAVE to.
>Trying to make AMD look bad because of it.

And that's the type of company people shouldn't support if there is an acceptable alternative.

Free market bitch

Where?
When?
Please provide links.
Every press release with details of the chips i have seen have shown it as an optimization of the Skylake architecture since the announcement of the delay of the Cannonlake and the introduction of the Kaby as in interim chip.

Why else would you communicate with Muslims?

>if there is an acceptable alternative.
And there lies the problem

To know where to bomb

>press release
>press release
If you could read the comments instead of getting triggered and responding immediately, you'd read that I meant Ad Marketing, not Press releases.

How many normies do you know of that ever look at Press releases?

So either Intel has a monopoly due to Startupcost/patents/government interference/etc

Or.....?

Did you think it wasn't going to be x86 or something?

lol AMD users really are retarded.

I think Ryzen will break the monopoly, but the market share will still be hugely in favour of Intel, they just have better cpu's

When ordering a kebab.

More like nobody fucking buys AMD laptops because they sound like hair dryers and get 2-5 hours of battery life.

Meanwhile Kabby Lake notebooks are rocking 15-20 hours and twice the single thread performance.

motherboard vendors seem to be convinced ryzen will be a win

>AMD's cpu's are 8 years behind Intels in terms of performance while running much hotter and using more power
>nobody buys AMD anymore except for budget builds
>"It's le gubberments fault!"
Freemarket tards are so funny

Where?
When?
Please provide links.