/sqt/

/sqt/

Other urls found in this thread:

lowendstock.com/
forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-2/development/rom-resurrection-remix-5-8-0-t3518903
youtube.com/watch?v=jy1M0jkRWWk
corsair.com/en-us/hx-series-pci-e-peripheral-cable-with-2-connectors-compatible-with-hx450-hx520-hx620-hx650
mega.nz/#!BtFwBTRY
mega.nz/#!BtFwBTRY!Hw1z5LmJUb9YUeUDEMV1S-6ySgFy6e3fh5s2B9oj8Ls
tp-link.com.au/products/details/TL-WR841N.html
github.com/jathu/sublet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is Kaby Lake worth it?

depends on what you have now, but for the price over current gen, probably not

why should anyone pick 6 intel cores over 4?

Does anyone has that Sup Forums copypasta folder?

The link in the wiki is not working and I didn't have a backup.

I've got a folder filled with hundreds of webms from /gif/.

Is there a quick way to separate the ones with audio and those without, or will I need to look at each one individually to separate them?

ffmpeg + grep + bash script

Can you explain this process to someone who's never used ffmpeg?

Why the fuck isn't there a keystroke combination for copying and pasting on CMD?

If you're still on windows, you can do this:

for /r %i in (*.webm) do ffmpeg -i "%~i" -vn -acodec copy "%~ni.ogg"

It will split the audio from the video and let you visually separate them.

If you want to put them all into a new folder you can do this next:

for /r %i in (*.ogg) do copy "%~ni.webm" "folder\%~ni.webm"

Make a script that will go though files in the directory and use ffprobe on each to get media information about them. Parse ffprobe output (with grep or something else) to find whether file has audio or not and according with a result move the file into one of the desired directories.

if you are talknig about the windows command prompt, if you right click on the "cmd" window and click on the first option, you can select part of the text on the cmd window. after selecting the text, pressing "Enter" copies it to the clipboard, and you can paste it elsewhere.

alt+space ep

Thanks for these.

I don't 100% understand them, but I'll work it out.

But you can't paste it on the command prompt, that's what I'm talking about

Sauce

Only the motherboards are, otherwise no.

Host file or Ad block extension?

Host files block system wide, but a lot of entries might not be desirable, right?

so atm i am using a 2 routers, one main and a second one(i didnt have an ethernet cable that was long enough so i had to daisychain to get wired in one room), would i need to open ports on the 2nd router that my PC is directly connected to, even if those ports are opened on the first router that is plugged into the wall?

alt+space ep, like I said.

there are man files for ffmpeg, and you can type for /? in the command prompt to explain what the %~ni and such mean.

Adblock. Hostfile can't block specific files.
If there is only one ad hosted on the whole domain you will have to block the whole domain with hostfile. Adblock can target it.

How do I get passed things like this without allowing ads?

By not using the website.

It's just an overlay. You can disable it through inspect element or get an extension called fuck overlays or something like that.

Or just disable JavaScript, but it's such shit that most websites don't work at all without it.

If you're using uHide Origin try checkinig those two lists in settings:
Adblock Warning Removal List
Anti-Adblock Killer | Reek

I'm at my fucking wits end with mpd
I can't get it to work remotely with pulse audio
the error is
pulse_output: Failed to enable "Pulse Output" [pulse]: pa_context_connect() has failed: Connection refused

lowendstock.com/ - what's the catch with those cheap VPSes?

Good desktop specs for music productions and gaming?

uBlock Origin

Well shit, I have alt+space binded to something else, but thanks.

post them and we'll watch them for you

audio webm not supported on Sup Forums, so I'll need to sort first.

thats ok just post them and we'll figure it out

What's a decent non-invasive antivirus? I don't really like defender.

I can upload to a zip file. can you sort and reupload?

are they all like the other webm you posted?

there's more like that.

some are glory hole, some are creep webms, some are tranny etc

If you're doing something that scales well with moar cores. video work for example.

Can post to and do a cross board link.

How much would you be willing to spend?

Set the second router to only act as a switch, easiest way is turn off DHCP and don't plug anything into the WAN port. Then you don't have to look at it for anything, all the routing is handled by your main router.

Alright so I've been using this rom for my one plus 2
forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-2/development/rom-resurrection-remix-5-8-0-t3518903

I am stuck on the 12/19 update because whenever I flash a new update, and it restarts the "System UI has stopped" error comes up and I can't even get into my phone so I have to flash the old rom. Does anyone know what the problem is or how I can fix it? I've cleared my cache.

Should I use w3school or codeacademy to learn html?

If you're using Windows 10 post Anniversary Update, right click to paste, left drag then right click to copy.

lolno, maybe if you have a 6 year old intel processor youtube.com/watch?v=jy1M0jkRWWk

>click
Exactly what I'm trying to avoid
Plus I'm on 7

tried posting this earlier, no luck. sorry for the stupidity.

need some help, first time building a pc. i have:

nvidia gtx 760 pic related
hx850 corsair psu pic related
p8h61-m mother board
i5-2320 @3.0ghz
8gb ram
120gb ssd
500gb sata hdd

how would i find the proper cables to connect the video card to the psu? i see an 8pin and 6 pin on the video card. i have a 6pin cable already, i need to find an 8pin.

what is this peripheral called? pci 8pin? can someone help me find some on canadian sites preferably from newegg.ca, amazon.ca, or tigerdirect.ca

>PCI-E 6+2
That makes 8
Just look at the cables that came with the PSU for the right one.

>When making out gets you more aroused then just straight up fucking or any other lewd for that matter

What is this witchcraft?

I accidentally deleted Google Play Store on my tablet and can't reinstall it for some reason. Get the error "App not installed" everytime I try to reinstall. My TBP backup of it get stuck in "Restoring App" forever. What do.

i bought it used.

Only if you need the platform upgrade (M.2, USB3.1, and so forth). Any processor since Sandy Bridge can overclock within 10% of Kaby Lake if you haven't hit rock bottom of the silicon lottery.

Well then you should have checked that it had the cables it was supposed to have
This will probably work but the 850 isn't listed so you should email corsair to make sure
corsair.com/en-us/hx-series-pci-e-peripheral-cable-with-2-connectors-compatible-with-hx450-hx520-hx620-hx650
Modular PSU cables don't have any official standards so they shouldn't be used with cables not designed for that specific model

What's an easy printing solution for home?

I've got a home that's running Linux/Windows/Android/iOS, and nearly everyone of those need to use the printer.

Will this system be able to support a GTX 1070 or whatever AMD's upcoming equivalent is?

The PSU is Corsair 550m.

>Corsair 550m
CX 550m

I've read that X99 locked xeons don't support high freq. ram OC like 3200mhz but only 2133 max.

BUT can I overvolt and change timings of the ram?

Sorry, after reading this I realized how many crucial information missing.

I'm looking for a printer for home usage with users using different OS.
It's prefered to be Inkjet, All in one printer but other suggestions are welcomed.

The most important thing is the compatibility between the different OS first and then printing speed.

Currently the the printer I use lack some features under linux while under windows it runs flawlessly, even though open printing claim it to be fully functioning under linux.

A printer that supports mdns - all those OS' can print to mdns printers.

you may be able to simply connect your printer to your router
if not, connect it to a device connected to the network and enable a cups server

hp printer with wifi
-they are cheap
-great *nix support (has official drivers for CUPS, used by GNU/Linux, OSX and BSDs)
-ink is expensive but they are usually refill/3rd party cartridge friendly

How do I get the damn console to stay up in visual studio? I googled it and i know it says press ctrl + f5 but the damn "press any key to continue" kinda disrupts the neatness of the output and it doesn't display the 0 being returned

I'm assisting a couple of 50 yo people to buy their next family computer.
I can do with the hardware but I haven't used Microsoft product (it was vista by then) at home since I moved out from my parents.

They are by no mean tech literate and I assume they will click on every fake ads on the internet (like "you computer has a virus. Click here to remove it :^) ").

What's the antivirus to recommend?

It was avast by then. Is it still relevant?

Should they stick with windows 10 default?
(I know, I feel guilty for letting them use the botnet but I won't get them to use gentoo and start recommending them CFLAGS, push the vimtutor through their throat and get them hyped on encryption)

Should I have them buy a license for Norton or something?

Relying on commonsense 2017® is not an option.

>connect it to a device connected to the network and enable a cups server
Never worked for me.
>HP printer.
I have very good experience with with that.
But it's support for GNU/Linux is inconsistence.
At least for older models, One printer can't scan images, and there's only one setting for printing quality "High DPI" that used ink like water.
How's the newer models support with hplip? Does the WiFi printers require no drivers?

does anyone here use ungoogled-chromium on windows?

i am having trouble setting it as my default browser. i set it in the settings but links from steam, skype, etc still open in firefox

please

>Never worked for me.
interesting it worked with no trouble for me using a vanilla ubuntu installation
i just went into the printer config and set it to serve the LAN

Anyone?

Norton is a fucking piece of heavy shit now. If they aren't tech literate, they'll have no idea why it asks for reboots. Let them use anything but 10, unless you can force it onto a stable version.

Kaspersky

I thought it might be a fault on my side at first.
So I booted into a live Ubuntu, and added the printer, yet it still didn't show up when searching for it.
The printing is giving me a lot of trouble than it should.
Currently I have an old PC connected to the printer and if someone want to print they have to boot it up, transfer the files then print it.

sorry, lad!

i have a spare router and a computer temporarily without a wifi card. am i able to use the router as a wifi reciever and plug into my motherboard ethernet?

Can VirtualBox/Qemu boot up installed OS on USB flash drives/ external HDD?

I have an old IDE HDD that have WinXP on it, That have some games installed and want to play those again.

Depends on the router

mega.nz/#!BtFwBTRY

You forgot the key

where's the key, friend?

mega.nz/#!BtFwBTRY!Hw1z5LmJUb9YUeUDEMV1S-6ySgFy6e3fh5s2B9oj8Ls

Unfortunately windows 10 cannot be removed from the equation. We "building" the laptop online and there is only windows 10 available in preinstalled, no windows 7 available.
Why shouldn't they run w10 (despite botnet reasons)?

Thanks. It's a little bit expensive but I'll let them make their mind.

I'm not familiar with windows defender. But should this be taking this long?

interesting, i just use the free program called Common Sense

I'd use somethign else, but not my computer.

how much dicks are in there? any asian webms?

TL-WR841N
tp-link.com.au/products/details/TL-WR841N.html

Just check to see if it supports wireless bridge mode or can run firmware that does

Just tonight my wired connection stopped working as long as my roommates PC was plugged in to the router. Works fine if it's disconnected. It's been working for 2+ years plugged on, both on the old router, and the current ~6 month TP-LINK C2600. Any ideas on possible issues I can look into? My computer hasn't had any changes, and is still working, so I assume I'm clear on software/hardware. Checked out the router, it should be good as well. I think he was asleep as the time, so it should only be hardware on his end, although I'll double check tomorrow. What hardware stuff could it be? Or could it be something fucky software-wise? He's on Win7, for how much that matters.

I'm borderline retarded, can anyone tell me how to run this script? github.com/jathu/sublet

inb4 >reddit

>reddit

ask reddit

>github.com/jathu/sublet
idk it doesn't work

It says how to run it directly on the page
>python sublet.py

wtf...guess i'm not retarded after all haha

>python3
>implying anyone writes anything for python 3

i have uncommitted changes in my scripts.
however when i push them, i dont see them updated in my repo

what am i doing wrong?

you have to commit them first.

weird, I could have sworn I did 'git commit -m "insert message" the first time, then did 'git push'. Did it again today and it worked.
thanks i guess

I've managed to setup elk stack to visualize incoming dropped connections to my router.

Why people are trying to connect to higher ports? Is it about UDP/NAT traversal?

Sample:
Jan 4 15:13:07 kernel: [12403.640000] DROP(src wan)IN=pppoe-wan OUT= MAC= SRC=93.214.233.122 DST=MYIP LEN=60 TOS=0x00 PREC=0x00 TTL=54 ID=23027 DF PROTO=TCP SPT=49059 DPT=56678 WINDOW=29200 RES=0x00 SYN URGP=0

Anyone?

If i have a 1920x1080 monitor but put the resolution to 3200X1800 in game do I get the see the performance the game would run on if I had a better monitor?
What I mean is that while playing the Forest with all the settings as high up as possible I could play on the 3200x1800 resolution and I still could run it quite smooth, If I bought a better monitor would I still get the performance or would I get dropped frame rates? Mainly thinking about 2560×1440 monitor.

TL:DR Even with 3200x1800 res setting does my PC run as if I had 1920x1080 enabled tricking me to buy a better monitor and then run like shit?

Its basically just a way of anti aliasing, not really the same as having a higher resolution.

Anyone can suggest a good program that I could do in c++? I need it for my school project and I'm all out of ideas.

gentoo gui installer

how do i program smarter and faster
i've been doing this shit for years yet it takes me lifetimes to do anything