Femanon here

Femanon here.
Why do we still use copper for our SATA, PCI-E & USB interfaces when fiber exists?

cheaper and more efficient

Why did you have to state you were a girl?

Doesn't matter over such short distances..

>I'm a gurrrrl
who gives a shit? I can bet safely the are 10 qt3.14 traps here that are not so egocentric that they need to specify their appearance to post. and all would have greater sexual and relational value than you.
so fuck off with your pussy waving and be user like the rest of the people here.
or get a trip code so I can filter you.

What a coincidence I'm a gurl too :D:D:D

Cheaper, smaller form factor, require less power, lower latency for such small distances.

Fiber is optimal for longer external cables that can experience signal loss.

Nigger here.
My fellow Sup Forumsentoomen have explained it above.

> qt3.14 traps

disgusting.png

>Femanon here.
The fuck was the point of that?
bait thread.

tits or gtfo sloot

lurk moar

>femanon here
Exactly what reason did you have for identifying as female? None. You stupid whore. How does it feel to know that your only sense of self worth comes from having a cunt?

because you need to change signal from electrical to optical and then back to electric, so it's all moot.

How does it feel to be an attention whore?

>How to trigger Sup Forums - the thread

This. That is irrelevant. Unless you meant that you're a dumbfag.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Becuase at some point you'll have to change that light back into electricity, which adds complexity, for very little gain.

>traps

Show me your cute Male/Feet

The new Sup Forums meme

Start every thread/post with

>"Femanon here"

Good luck footing fibre optics in such small spaces.
Also post Penis and cute socks

>stating your gender on Sup Forums

also this

>Why do we still use copper for our SATA, PCI-E & USB interfaces when fiber exists?

The bandwidth of modern interconnect standards is low enough that TEM propagation over short distances is still possible, allowing copper cables to be treated as simple two-conductor transmission lines. For long distances (more than 2-3m), fibre is used, see fibre channel or optical USB3 cables.

No need to provide more bandwidth than the device requires.

Disgusting faggot

Did you just assume your own gender?

Why are you still here when kitchen exists?