What do people use today instead of Facebook?

What do people use today instead of Facebook?

I invite my friends to a mailing list.

Facebook

Why would you want an alternative? I hate Facebook but not because it's a bad social media network, but because it IS a social media network. Fuck the concept of that in all forms. Normies use Facebook, non-normies use nothing.

This. I group chat on SMS too.

>sms in 2017
americans

teens use snapchat and kik

>normies use fb , i hate normies
>i invite all of my friends in group chat so we dont act like normies
kys

Here in Mexico we are using more whatsapp than facebook.
That means that we are receiving prince of nigeria messages and all that shit on whatsapp

whatsapp(facebook)

>Mailing list
>SMS

Lmaoooo

Why do you austists make things so hard?

I don't see a problem here. Is texting hard?

femanon here. I send nudes on snapchat to certain guys, tease the rest.

maleanon here, i shit in your dead mouth and eyes

What is hard about a mailing list?
It is easy to install, (basically just install mailman on your mail server and you are good to go).
It is easy to initiate, just go to the web frontend and invite people you know.
It is easy to use, just send emails to the mailing list and people get the messages.

If people want to contact people in the mailing list directly, they can do that.
All people can use whatever application they want.

I am European and sms is still widely used here.
It is a free communication, you can get in touch with people without having to set something up.

The only alternative that I have seen people switching to is imessages.
And people switch because they don't know that there is a difference.
I am not aware of someone making a xmpp/sms client that do things this way, but maybe I am wrong.
SMS is a "just works" method of sending small messages to someone. We also use phone calls as a way to communicate as nobody likes the video gimmick and voip is just too much of a hassle.

femanon here
i use instagram to tend to my sugardaddies

SMS is the best thing there is. Do you expect my drug dealer's £15 burner to have whatsapp?

kind of rude don't you think

Anyone uses diaspora ?

no

t. brainlet

I do as well :3

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot cunt sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

irc

Whatsapp for normie conversations

Teamspeak/Discord for gayming, steam messaging for smaller stuff

some guy in my computer science class showed me this board checking it out for the 1st time lol

>mailing list
Unless none of your friends uses gmail, you basically switched Facebook invigilation to Google invigilation.

femanon here

stop any time

t. memesters

Social media is self jerk bullshit and a waste of time.

Femanon here
Just wanted to announce my presence

Get a real job

femanon here, tits or gtfo

I barely tolerate discussing with normals as it is, imagine reading how their day was like and how they're feeling everyday, fuck I would die.

Femanon here, I use Skype groups.

marry me pls

instagram (facebook)

Normalfags still use fb, difference being is that most realized they could make a carefully curated one that's easy to find and another one to be idiots in.