Who here is trembling in excitenemnt of AMD dying...

Who here is trembling in excitenemnt of AMD dying? I cant wait for $600 1080 Ti to forever burry AMD into the ground once and for all

>competition is bad
>company x must crush company y because how else can I validate my existence

Bait or retarded?

You realize that that's just going to make the GPU market stagnate like the CPU market has for the past 5 years, right?

Do you really want Nvidia Jewing you out of your hard earned sheckles for nominal performance increases too?

That won't happen stupid weebshit

>600$
>Nvidia
>High end GPU
FUCKING LMAO
Thanks user i needed the laugh.

If that happens a 1080 Ti will the the only thing available for the next 5 years and would cost $2500

>$600
poorfag. Make it $1200

There's no way the 1080ti will be less than 799

then it's a poorfag card then
>poorfags buying my NVIDIA gaming card

this proves how retarded nvidia shills are

Yes it will. It's called a fucking monopoly and that's exactly whats going to happen if Nvidya has no competitors to compete against, dipshit.

Why do Americans enjoy sucking (Chinese/Israel/Taiwan) corporate cock so much?

They can't help it, they've been brainwashed by their libtard media to do so for years.

>1080ti
>600 dollaroos

I seriously cannot wait until AMD is fucking dead and buried in the ground.

AMD is the shittiest tech company that has ever existed. Fuck AMD seriously I hate them so fucking much.

You retard, Nvidia already has a monopoly. AMD is literally just controlled opposition at this point, they are NOT a competitor. Intel and Nvidia LOVE AMD because they know AMD can't do shit and keeping them around makes them immune to monopoly laws.

just pathetic.
Why are NVIDIA and Intel faggots so retarded?
They have no clue about economy.

Neither do you.

>burry
Pajeet pls

>I can't wait to be forced to pay even more artificially inflated prices because I encouraged a monopoly

I know this is b8, but there are actual people out there that think like this.

Isn't the thought horrifying?

are you retarded? competition keeps the prices of nvidia and intel products down and without any competition the market will just stagnate

But why let intel get all the shekels and have a hold and monopoly for the market? Competition is a good thing promotes both sides of the market to compete and be competitive in pricing and performance ergo hopefully dropping prices and giving the end user cheaper chips

well then AMD needs to stop fucking around and deliver

Its 1099$ retard

This, the regular 1080 already starts at $600, Nvidia is going with $800 minimum.

GTFO underage samefag