/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

/ourking/ & /ourqueen/ Edition :^)
Previous thread >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>IRC
#ptg on irc.rizon.net, SSL only

>Links
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
gitla.in/ptgGuide/ptgGuide/tree/master
pastebin.com/LQxkS1mU
>Various tracker IRCs and sites open for signup:
pastebin.com/Gy3MrCDA
opentrackers.org/

>News/Recap
• Temporary fix for bibliotik • user wants to know why technical powerviolence has yet to be recommended on Apollo • user finds an unsecured seedbox • Unsecured seedbox friend gets some quality recommendations from /ptg/ • user finds another unsecured seedbox making use of PTP and BTN • PTP and BTN staff are made aware • Meanwhile in another thread, user falls for the "I can't tell the difference" meme Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers
>This is a thread for educational purposes only don't offer or ask for invites.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jytM1Srta6A&t=4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are there any streaming sites worth joining besides admitme?
Are there any DDL sites worth joining besides SIG?

is bib recruiting from anywhere lads?

from pth, soon
>account age 6 months
>user class elite+

>admitme
What is this new meme?

Why the fuck would they recruit from PTH instead of BTN or PTP?

AB TM

Did you just copy the news from previous thread instead of actually recapping it, you fucking inbred?

Nice meme

nice OP user, thanks for the news

he copied it from the last OP.

REMINDER THAT 312C SCUM HUNTS ON THE PTG IRC

so he did, thanks user
god dammit OP, make a proper news summary you mexican

deal with it faggot

superchillen is pretty good but I don't know how to get on
>he doesn't use admitme.tv to stream 10 mins of a brooklyn 99 episode while he eats wings
first day on the internet bro?????

It's not new nor a meme

>Are there any streaming sites worth joining besides admitme?

No

>Are there any DDL sites worth joining besides SIG?

Private ones? No.

deal with it

>admitme.tv

They don't allow invites anymore, for now.

>old news

YOU JUST HAD ONE TASK, OP, JUST FUCKING ONE

What about public ones?

>have to pay to watch the latest season
>new movies are also behind paywall
>they fixed the bug that let you watch premium stuff
yeah nah they're shit

actually SMZ is pretty good if you're a kino fan
wish I knew how to join ;;

NEXT TIME YOU'LL GET THE WEATHER YOU KEK

>deal with it
I will not. Just because you want your img in the OP, doesn't mean you can get out of providing the news, you lazy bugger

Well you should have WBB and TehParadox accounts.

And have a free Usenet account with a Pfmonkey indexer account.

Combine these with private trackers and you are god at finding stuff online.

is this fedora?

i do what i want
deal with it

heed my previous warning well

HDBits?

You can watch latest seasons if you stream them directly through a media player, like mpv
What's WBB?

nah it's arc my goy
>tfw tried setting up hackintosh last night but couldn't even set up a bootable usb
computers are the worst

>You can watch latest seasons if you stream them directly through a media player, like mpv
nah you can't anymore, they fixed the bug with the urls

PTH INTERVIEWS WHEN

Also, does having a WCD invitation email count for anything as far as a PTH invitation in concerned?

stop talking shit, nigger

>active (1)
/MARKED/

>that music
holy fucking reddit

Working fine on my end

>PTH INTERVIEWS WHEN
when AHD recruits again, aka never

>actually SMZ is pretty good if you're a kino fan

Surrealmoviez is just KG with less movies.

For anyone winning an invites they will be time limited invites that will be usable when we reopen invites again (For anyone curious as to when that will be it will be soon, we just have some minor works to carry out first)

WarezBB

it might give you 2% more credibility but that's bout it tbqh
should have asked sadistic when he was in the last thread, he's the admin of pth
FUCK
jokes on you I was listening to this on my pc and only chose a song to look cool for my screenshot
youtube.com/watch?v=jytM1Srta6A&t=4s
I hear they fill requests fast though and it's still a good ddl site

>should have asked sadistic

Shit, I didn't even think of this.

>free Usenet account
> Pfmonkey indexer account
How can I get these?

Ah, thanks.

Yes, I did. Is that not OK? :(

>I hear they fill requests fast though and it's still a good ddl site

They just get stuff from KG and other trackers. It's not really worth it unless you are ratio-poor.

SIG is pretty handy for downloading stuff without worrying about ratio or signing in from a friends house, though.

Fugg, last time i tried they fixed that bug, it even works on the browser. Thanks for the tip.

Thanks.

You read the threads on forums on private trackers like ours that talk about how to get free usenet accounts and provide invites/signups to indexers that are almost impossible to join. PFmonkey is the best indexer I've used so far. 6box and drunkenslug are runner ups.

will they open a invite thread on ptp?

But that's invites for regular users not recruitment.

Thanks, I'm on pretty much all private trackers. Which ones did you see the best such threads on?

> SIG is pretty handy for downloading stuff without worrying about ratio or signing in from a friends house, though.

They not care about this kind of stuff to the point that I could share my account with a friend?

Indeed

i don't care what your color is but if you're not on HDBits then you're a useless nigger who is wasting perfectly good oxygen

i'd like to be on smz anyway as i'd like an alternative to kg that isn't secret-cinema

HDB, PTP and BTN. You should make a thread if it doesn't exist and people will give you tips and invites if you keep the thread going.

Just search "usenet" and read them all. Or make a thread asking how to get free usenet and indexer invites.

Yeah, pretty much. It's not Gazelle or even a torrent tracker. They might flag you if it's another country though. Unsure about that extreme.

I smell something.

>I smell something.
Yeah that you're a nigger who's not on HDB.

>MARKE
that's saintyawn, he has probably been marked for a while

>bragging about HDB

>He's not on HDB

>not bragging about the one and only HDBits

how is that bloAtHD ratio, user? tough life

>he's not on HDB

why are you even here?

>HDB envy

pls send inviting :)

unironically using HDbitch

>using the smiley with a carat nose

who is that?

semen narco

Nala

semonotaku

really?

I need to know for the next news section.

AHD gets HDB internals too, and it's incredibly easy to maintain a ratio there via their bonus point system and 75% freeleech internals. Of course, PTP is even easier.

literally nothing about him is news worthy

If you have to ask then you're a shit OP, leave it to the rest of us who know what we're doing
CUNT

There's nothing new about that photo. It shouldn't make the news.

what a neckbeard god

>still dealing with it
kek

the guy who hasn't completed the triforce+1

he's not news anymore
>ahd gets hdb internals
oh, if only you knew
I genuinely think ahd is the worst 2nd tier tracker at this point, their internals are shit as is their economy, got no idea what they have going for them now seeeing as HD encodes are widespread now. HDB is only relevant because of the quality, knowledge and status they hold due to it being the home of every good encoder in the game and the admin being nick007

that's demonotaku, an annoying loser who works at a walmart and "has completed a triforce (pth, btn ... ptp?) so Sup Forums can suck it" or something like that

Obviously HDB blows AHD out of the water, my only point is that if someone is stuck with PTP+AHD it isn't the end of the world.

Do I need PU or Elite for HDB recruitment on Bib?

your point means fuck all mate if ahd is useless
anyone on ptp can join btn which renders the only selling point of ahd (hd tv encodes) moot
why people still defend the worst 2nd tier tracker with the worst community i'll never know
are you LB?

PU can get HDB but you have very strict requirements
Elite is basically the easiest route

TehC is gone for real now hasn't it?

Thanks

Fucking Bib DNS is still down, anyone have the IP?

yeap

TehCucked

• Temporary fix for bibliotik I thought they fixed their domain?

How is mtv?

They are now recruiting on ahd

they recruit from mam
so
curry tier
not even 2nd at this point

it's pretty curry. one of the worst implementation of gazelle ever but it's old so it has more torrents than other backup tv trackers

wew lad, you sound mad
ahd is about community :o)

>"has completed a triforce (pth, btn ... ptp?) so sementaco pwned Sup Forums, aka scum

>mfw sementaco is not and will never be on HDBits

HDB confirmed best tracker since 2006