$9,000 Gaming Laptop Release Set for 2017

Finally a Sup Forumsaming laptop Sup Forums can all agree with. Is Sup Forums getting one?

archive.is/IYSer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XrebH9uIcek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

F*ck yeah!

Are mechanic keyboard even beneficial for gaming?

It's leeter

>$9000
>Mechanical storage

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

so thicc

Not really. If you are really good it could give you some edge. If you suck it doesn't matter. Manchildren and children will gladly throw their moms money on it though, so that's what matters.

Kys thiccnigger

The ultimate in virginity protection

I'm gonna bet that people are gonna start posting that laughing girls image with this shopped to have a neckbeard behind it

Not necessarily true, I noticed a huge improvement over using a mechanical keyboard instead of rubber dome for rhythm games. It's more consistent, and perhaps most importantly it's easier to go for a long time/hit fast without getting tired fingers (as long as you avoid Reds, the muscles at the base of your forearm that pull your fingers back up are going to be screaming for mercy, pref Blacks for some upwards help)

Also, being able to do way more concurrent key presses was quite a boon, i don't know if they make rubber domes that can read 7+ different keys being held down/picked up at once but mine didn't.

Did he died?

Dark Souls on his monitor.

bumping this

Try doing this with a standard rubber dome keyboard.

youtube.com/watch?v=XrebH9uIcek

rhythmic interactive applications are QTEs not games

>Perhaps the most interesting feature on the Predator is eye-tracking technology
NOPE

that's not true, there's very little reaction going on by competent players, even if it seems really fast to you.. they are reading the situations it like anyone who plays video games reads what's happening on their screen and planning ahead the whole time. Some people play them like QTE's but they are generally looked down upon.

there was a push for desktop replacement 3 or 4 years ago, or when the ultrabooks started to appear. It never really went away (msi l33t gaymer sku) but they did fall to the background.

I like these concepts, kinda like looking at super cars that you think are gaudy as fuck and you wouldn't buy even if you had the cash to, but you always think that they're kinda cool anyway.

lmao reading ahead? dude you already know what's coming
and yeah if they aren't QTEs they are musical instruments for retards who couldn't make it as musicians
and they certainly aren't games anyway

>dude you already know what's coming
Sight reading is totally a technique competent players utilize, though. I've seen people set a score they simply couldn't beat on the first try at a song, because memorization is not really as useful in these games as you might expect.

>hating on thicc
lmao look at this homo

can anyone tell me if I would have some sort of "disadvantage" playing shooters (tactical shooters like squad) using Blues instead of something a bit more conventional like Browns

of course not is right for just about everything besides that one niche genre. Unless you're already playing near the top your limiters are going to be mental not physical.

that said, blues might piss off people over open mic.

of course not, what that guy said is right for just about everything besides that one niche genre. Unless you're already playing near the top your limiters are going to be mental not physical.

that said, blues might piss off people over open mic.

they're music videos

I'll stick to my X220 thanks.

this guy knows what he's talking about

Gamers unite ! :D

I got a friend with a Model M and I actually hearing the clack his board makes from time to time

It just makes me jealous

I guess the player is the prey.