OFFICIAL Jen-Hsun Huang NVIDIA CES Livestream THREAD

Start @ 6:30 p.m. PST

(livestream link will be added prior to start of the event)

videocardz.com/65353/watch-nvidia-ceo-keynote-geforce-gtx-1080-ti-announcement-here

nvidia.com/object/ces-2017.html

cnet.com/roadshow/news/nvidia-keynote-at-ces-2017/

wccftech.com/nvidia-ces-2017-livestream/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yakk-KH2OLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Neey

INTEL ON NOW BOYS

here from Sup Forums for this game thread

1.5 BINGS LEFT

AYYYYYYYMD IS FINISHED AND BANKRUPT

>999
>000

sup goys

>GTX 1080ti
>2000$ minimum price
>anyone outside western countries will have to whore their 10 year old daughters to afford it

POOS on suicide watch

Nvidiots BTFO by based AMD bouy

>probably american
>retarded
>10 years old male
>has bigger boobs than my girlfriend
>AyylMao'D fanboy

>not invested in Nvidia
>wish I was

yep probably everyone's a fan boy of some sort at that age, maybe not that hard though

itll be 749

I am pretty sure that guy is happy with his gifts and does not even bother reading stuff by AMD vs Nvidia shills.

Shhh, he's retarded, I wonder why he chose AyyyyMD

what's your wishlist lads?
>nvidia chip in nintendo
>new mobile processor
>1080ti news
>new shield

Faggotry, autism and cancer : the post

>Ntendshit

1080ti release date

price drops

i dunno whatever

ryzen black edition
two vegas
pci-e ssd's
4k monitor

"price drops"

>Novydia
>price drops

Top banter my friend

literally none of that is nvidia

All for stock purposes. Don't care if they're autistic, those will boost stock prices.

>Start @ 6:30 p.m. PST

2 HOURS LEFT

Will I be able to preorder the 1080 ti tonight?

>nitendo
I love buying zelda HD edition for full price and mario rehashes.

i already have a 1080, id just like to get some more shit for my buddies. ive been building 2500k/1060 systems for em lately

So pumped. Cannot wait to see the replacement for my shitty AyyMD R9 295X2.

only if you were a good goy and own a 980ti. Upgrades first because good goyim always buy the latest products and subscribe to Club Elite GeForce for only $10 per months.

Yeen

>he bought the 295x2

Madman

>ryan shrout is unabashedly shilling for nvidia.

why am I not surprised?

?

(((leak)))

itt: sissies prepping each other's funroom with lube for the bull to come and fuck them in the boipussy

who's ready?
I know I am!

Its going to cost $999 or higher, screencap this.

>girlfriend

sure user

$850

Place your bets anons.

I'm thinking $850 as well. I can't see it any higher but I'm pretty sure NVIDIA is going to pull a Jew on us.

1399 (FE)

$799

who hype for Volta wooden screws?

It all comes down to how well they think Vega will do.
I'm hoping they fucking panic again, drop the 1070/1080 to $350/$550 for non-refs, and release the 1080 Ti for $650-$700.

(you)
being this old.
they're 3d printed screws now, you silly.

>videocardz.com
Just out of curiosity why are you posting some no name polish abortion in that list?

Why are you jealous mate ?

1080ti for 650 usd.

It really, really, makes me quite sad to realize that this sounds like a very, very, far fetched pipe dream.

$879 seems more realistic.

The 1080 is already $700-$800. 1080ti will be $999 since the Titan XP is $1200

Nvidia has jacked up prices across the board since there's no competition at the high end.

>tripcode
>weeb

CNET GIRL IS A TOTAL QT

DEFINITELY AUTISTIC TOO

JUST LIKE US

USD $949 MSRP and $1099 FE

Or it could be because they spend billions in development, these cards are probably the most advanced pieces of technology on the planet.

The GP102 platform is just another 384b chip/PCB like GM200, and is about 20% smaller.
The 1080 Ti is not that much more expensive to produce even with 16nm/28nm cost differences, it's just the degree of competition.

The larger Vega will at least beat the 1080, so price drops of the 1070/1080/1080 Ti/TXP line could reasonably end up going to $350/$550/$750/$1k for non-shit models.

So how long does it take from announcement to retail?

1070 already retails for $350 dude.

you better hope you don't die before you can see them IRL

> this fag is probably serious

Even in the space of processors alone, things like the Power 9 or even Poulson from 5 years ago are substantially more advanced.

GPUs, even modern SIMT ones, are nothing in comparison.

Live stream is starting soon!

Will we see 20xx series cards this year?

$300 Vega Nano.

I don't even care if it's a cut-down version with only 4GB and only as fast as the 1070. I want a good card that is
- small as possible
- cheap
- still packs enough horsepower to run games fine

If they release that, I'll buy. Would've gone for a 470 or 480 but they fucked up the power usage on those badly. Vega shouldn't have that problem due to HBM.

>$650

you realize this is nvidia youre talking about right

founders edition will sniff $1000

Decent ones start in the $400-$420 range IMO.

That said, the 1070 doesn't need to drop much unless some sort of Vega competitor comes out.

There's a huge gap between the RX 480 and what AMD fans hope the big Vega ends up being (a bit above 1080?), and there's only supposed to be 1 or 2 Vega chips...

STREAM

STREAM

STREAM

STREAM

STREAM

Where? The cheapest I can find is about $380 currently. I don't even recall any Black Friday sales getting that low although I think I did see some $369 deals.

Anyway, there are certainly no "non-shit" models at $350 that's for sure. The high end 1070s are still commanding mid 400s prices, so if the price drop the other guy was talking about happens that'd be essentially $100 current 1070 prices.

Prob not

I don't think so

A Power 9 can't run Crysis or navigate a Tesla down a road. it obviously isn't as advanced.

They can do 2 or even 3 SKUs with 1 chip. Remember, the Nano came in 3 flavours too.

iirc they can actually get halfway decent yields too now, since HBM2 is twice as dense, so they only need 2 stacks for a, say, 4GB card. So you can have Vega Pro 4gb, Vega Pro 8gb, Vega XT 8gb, etc.

You are literally retarded. Kill yourself.

Newegg had a GTX 1070 mini on sale for $350 last week that I almost bought, its back up to like $380 now.

And a 1070 can't run Windows or Linux, so it's obviously isn't as advanced. It's just a number cruncher.

>these cards are probably the most advanced pieces of technology on the planet.

are you not even vaguely aware of things like supercolliders, magnetic confinement fusion reactors, etc.?
no, something you can buy at a local store for under $1k is not the most advanced thing on a planet you tripfagging retard.

He's a gag trip, don't worry about it.

retard.

>john cena memes

Yeah, no.

twitch tv / nvidia in 10 min

lets go niggers

kids autistic
amd gave the kid monitor, gpu
big brother took the monitor and gpu put it in his system, and gave his brother his old gpu.

Those are impressive technologies but they aren't even a fraction as advanced.

>Jen-Hsun Huang raises the new 1080Ti above his head and pronounces the immediate availability on nvidia's site at the bargain price of 1299.
>The crowd goes crazy cheering and screaming and practically ddos'ing nvidia's site at the exact second the leatherman finishes his sentence.
>Inside his million dollar leather jacket, for which 10 thousand cows were sacrificed for its making, he placidly contemplate the ecstatic populace loosing their shit below the stage.
>Whilst lost in his laurels, with his gook eyes trained in the secrets of the qabbalah, he catches a man out of place.
>it's a man donning a simple red hoodie
>Now, with the semblance of a slighted phoenician god-king of yore, Jen-Hsun shunts his eyes as he flinches trying to look to the stage side to quietly unleash his goons on that strange man.
>As soon as the man dressed with the corpses of ten thousand cows broke eye contact, the man in the red hoodie displays his face.
>The gpu-gook quickly back, never finding his kimchi-eating goons, instantly drawed to the captivating glare coming from the strange man's glasses.
>Jen-Hsun turns catatonic for a moment and he only notices the stash when that strange man is already finishing his sommersault onto the stage with both arms open and holding 2 black and red graphics on each hand.
>Jen-Hsun is standing there, literally stunned, when the strange man roundhouse kicks him out the stage and raises both hands and pronouces for all of those who ears to hear that Vega is now available everywhere in copious quantities for 499.

699 with step up program

750 without

I really hope amd is competing with volta and nvidia has no idea, how fucking awesome would it be for another generation where amd shits on nvidia fucking hard, like they did with the 4000, the 5000, and the 7000 series

Official stream is on twitch and ustream

ustream tv/NVIDIA

twitch tv/nvidia

Please come true. Please come true. Please come true.

im good on twitch

amen.

kill yourself for even typing that out

>this retard

ustream tv/NVIDIA

twitch tv / nvidia

>ustream tv/NVIDIA

>twitch tv / nvidia

ustream tv/NVIDIA

twitch tv / nvidia

>>Jen-Hsun Huang raises the new 1080Ti above his head and pronounces the immediate availability on nvidia's site at the bargain price of 1299 [exclusively for 1080 Founders' edition owners].

errata.

>youtube

>yfw based nvidia makes vega doa

>mfw based vega shits on Paxwell

You have to go back

>autism
>the post

People are triggered because thats not the official channel. Nothing to do with youtube retarded