Hey guys I recently bought this high end device and to be honest I'm kinda disappointed

Hey guys I recently bought this high end device and to be honest I'm kinda disappointed.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.apple.com/kb/SP645?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/image/1q2B89HIGSD-h5WQNJr3Bw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>high end

why are you disappointed?

That's nice, retard.

not him, but I think I can kind of guess why
>USB-C only
>somewhat underpowered for a "pro" machine
>shitty touch input
to name a few

Why did you bought it?
Serious question.

Why do all older MBPros have a fucked up ethernet port?

Lol, get fucked op.

2015 MBP was perfectly fine.
2016 was garbage just like the whole year

lmao rekt

this, the 15 and earlier models still had a healthy selection of ports. They should have just used USB-C / Thunderbolt 3 ports to replace the old Thunderbolt 2 / mini-DisplayPorts

HAHAHAHAHAHA
this is the most fun I've had on this board ever.

Is the trackpad really that big?

samefag

how pathetic

Nope.

faggot

cool blog

I know this is hard for your little brain to understand but this is a joke between me (OP) and the owner of this picture who bait posts with it every day.
Please leave while the grown ups talk.

>single button touchpad
Why is this a thing?

>bought
buy*

>Implying this cannot be faked.

>implying I would waste my time faking it

OP is a cuck. I'm over here enjoying my fully upgradable Mac which is a real Pro machine, not that new hipster trash. It was a little sluggish, so I decided to pop the bottom off and upgrade from 4 to 8GB of RAM.

>high end device

>implying you don't crave attention enough to fake this shit

>real pro machine
>shit screen
>8GB of RAM
>DVD drive
>no thunderbolt
>no HDMI
>no NVMe SSD
kek

>>real pro machine
Yep.
>>shit screen
I'll hook up to an external monitor if I need anything better. Why would you do any serious movie watching or video/photo editing on anything smaller than 20 inches? What are you, poor?
GB of RAM
I can go up to 16GB if I want to. You can't upgrade at all.
>>DVD drive
I actually use this. I can also replace it with a bay for a second hard drive whenever I want.
>>no thunderbolt
It has a thunderbolt port.
>>no HDMI
I have an adapter, just like you.
>>no NVMe SSD
It's a meme. A regular SATA SSD is fine. I still use an HDD because it works fine.

>I'll hook up to an external monitor if I need anything better
I can hook up 3 external monitors if I need anything better, including 4K and 5K displays at 60Hz
>I can go up to 16GB if I want to. You can't upgrade at all.
Great, you can upgrade to what I already have but with slower memory
>I actually use this. I can also replace it with a bay for a second hard drive whenever I want.
For what? I've got an external if I need it but I never do so I'd prefer the better battery life
>It has a thunderbolt port.
I have two
>I have an adapter, just like you.
I don't need an adapter, my MacBook Pro has native HDMI 1.4 support
>It's a meme. A regular SATA SSD is fine. I still use an HDD because it works fine.
Whatever you say, I can't hear you over my 2GB/s sequential read speeds.

You paid 3000 dollars for something you can't upgrade, and that will be obsolete in 2 years. My machine is 5 years old and I'll still be able to upgrade it for years to come. You'll be stuck on 1TB while I pop the back off and upgrade to 4TBs. You're a stupid cuck for buying that thing, and you try to justify it by bragging about features you'll rarely use. I hate using a Mac specifically because I get grouped with retards like you who see no value in buying a machine with replaceable parts. I hope you write your SSD to death in 3 years and get cucked into buying a new computer, stupid faggot.

>You paid 3000 dollars for something you can't upgrade, and that will be obsolete in 2 years
Wrong, I paid $1900 for a machine that can't be upgraded. No amount of upgrading will ever make your 5 year old machine as good as mine. Your CPU will always be worse, your GPU will always be worse, you'll always have a slower SSD, you'll always have a worse display, you'll always have worse battery life.

>You'll be stuck on 1TB while I pop the back off and upgrade to 4TB
I don't give a fuck about that, I have a NAS with 4TB of hard drive space and a desktop with a 1TB SSD. This isn't my only computer so I don't need 4TB of onboard storage.

>I hate using a Mac specifically because I get grouped with retards like you who see no value in buying a machine with replaceable parts.
You came ITT to brag about your old piece of shit and call other people with newer machines stupid. Your Mac is a piece of shit just like any other mac, the only difference is you're running garbage specs. But congrats bro, you can swap out the worthless optical drive for a slow as fuck mechanical drive, that'll show those anons on Sup Forums how stupid they are!

Your computer is too big to be portable, defeating the entire purpose of a laptop. If I want to use a stationary machine, I'll hop onto my 6700K + 1070 desktop.

>you'll always have worse battery life.
Yours lasts 5 hours, cuck. I can also replace my battery.

>This isn't my only computer so I don't need 4TB of onboard storage.
Yeah, sort of like how people a few years ago said they would never need more than 160GB.

>Your Mac is a piece of shit just like any other mac
Says the paid shill. 3 poopy rupees were subtracted from your iTunes account.

>you're running garbage specs
You don't even know what my exact specs are.

>you can swap out the worthless optical drive for a slow as fuck mechanical drive
Or an SSD. There are SATA SSDs you know, fucking retard.

>Your computer is too big to be portable
>defeating the entire purpose of a laptop
Laptops in general are designed for portability. Are you telling me you have trouble carrying something the size and weight of large book, you weak little manlet?

>If I want to use a stationary machine, I'll hop onto my 6700K + 1070 desktop
Don't try to deflect by bragging about your stupid gaymen desktop, you stupid Sup Forums babby.

I don't get it.

>Yours lasts 5 hours, cuck. I can also replace my battery.
It's the 2015 model, it's a 99.5Wh battery so it's a lot longer than 5 hours
>Yeah, sort of like how people a few years ago said they would never need more than 160GB.
What a retarded argument, I've got tons of storage on my network, another computer, and a plethora of storage options.
>Says the paid shill. 3 poopy rupees were subtracted from your iTunes account.
I'm a paid shill for pointing out that your elitism is retarded? You own an obsolete Apple product, that doesn't make you some sort of tech genius. It's every bit as shit as a modern Mac if you go back and compare it to the hardware you could have purchased instead. Intel HD 3000 was never adequate for a high-end machine.
>You don't even know what my exact specs are.
Yes I do, you posted your serial number dipshit
support.apple.com/kb/SP645?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
Enjoy your garbage 1280x800 display and Sandy Bridge Integrated graphics
>Or an SSD. There are SATA SSDs you know, fucking retard.
I'm aware, I have one in my desktop. They're 1/4th the speed of my NVMe drive.
>Are you telling me you have trouble carrying something the size and weight of large book, you weak little manlet?
Nah, when I first responded to your post I hadn't really looked closely at your picture and I figured you were bragging about having a discontinued 17" MBP, a machine that was at least semi-interesting. I now realize after searching your serial number you're bragging about the shittiest lowest end MacBook Pro ever made.
>Don't try to deflect by bragging about your stupid gaymen desktop, you stupid Sup Forums babby.
Says the poorfag Mac owner bragging about his piece of shit Mac that only has integrated graphics.

But please, go on and pretend to being smarter than other Mac users for owning an overpriced piece of shit with an optical drive and a 5 year old integrated GPU.

Oh boy, I got the cuck mad enough to post links.

>Oh boy, I got the cuck mad enough to post links.
I'm not mad at all poorfag, it took less than a minute to find your machine thanks to you posting your serial number. Gonna check out FindMyMac now with it and post the results. :)

Go for it. I run Debian.

So let me get this straight, you overpay for a shitty outdated piece of garbage MacBook that wasn't even worth half its asking price in 2011, and you don't even run macOS on it? What kind of special retard are you?

That shitty Navajo white cheap ass painted apartment wall. You should have saved your money until you can live in a decent place user.

t. guy posting on a 2015 MacBook Pro

Are you angry about my OS choice because I'm smart enough to know that you can't do shit with a serial number except see model and warranty? I'm laughing so fucking hard at you right now.

retard

how pathetic

damn, that's one depressing webm...

>I'm smart enough to know that you can't do shit with a serial number except see model and warranty
I was baiting you, retard. I don't give a fuck who you are or where you live. Only thing I used your serial number for was looking up your specs, which I posted the link to.

You should laugh at yourself, you brag about owning an obsolete garbage product on a Chinese image board and pretend it makes you superior to people that buy newer more expensive versions of that product.

>Gonna check out FindMyMac now with it and post the results. :)
>I was baiting you
>I don't give a fuck who you are or where you live

>this level of backpedaling
>for fucking nothing

Holy shit. I have like 5 laptops, one of them being a Mac that I bough used to test ME Cleaner on. And I still managed to get you mad enough to flip a tit because I posted a pic I took like a week ago while extracting the motherboard to flash it. I should start fucking with you retards more often. Just look at how bitter you are over what some jackass posted on a "Chinese image board".

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/image/1q2B89HIGSD-h5WQNJr3Bw

Epic, simply epic.

>high end device

>Mac
>real Pro machine

Good joke.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm sad about desktop threads :(

I CAN FEEL IT COMING IN THE AIR TONIGHT

hey dude i just bought a minty i7 W510 with 16gb ram and fx quadro vidya for $180 shipped and it burns through finalcutpro like a 1000 degree electric knife through butter

Why are pajeets so mean to us macbros?

Because they are in the closet and the only emotions they feel are desperation and jealousy.

Good fucking god WHAT IS THAT TRACKPAD?! Why? How? H-huh??

I've never owned an Apple product in my life and Macs are for faggots.

>t. mactoddler

I use a ttrackpad a fifth of that size.

How do macfags call this wasted space in screen corners?

Courage.

crab bucket mentality

you guys don't realize you can move the dock to the side, do you?

and the rationale for these persistent bars is that it's a bit of a hack based on fitts' law.

We call it the gutter or something. But it's not hard to get rid of.

You guys seem so intent to play this helpless victim to the point that you can't even change some settings. Stop acting like drama queens.

Wewlad can it play Minecraft ?

> Neckbeard spends all money on expensive real estate
> Right before Crash of 2017

I thought I was the only one doomsdaying 2017

Tfw you're probably the only user who can afford to live in manhattan. Feelsgood.jpeg

Jay-Z died?